Von Bibra

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (26)
Edd
EddQueensland

Very Good

Sales consultant knew his business and did now pressure us, was very helpful and took time out to drive to Helensvale to help sort out problems with plate ownership
Knowledge of the sales process and the vehicle detail was first class, would recommend sales consultant Jesse for any intended purchaser of a vehicle from Bon Vibra

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Edd, really appreciate it!

GUS
GUSSouth East Queensland, QLD

New car experience

Nice people to deal with during this time when delay in delivery is being experienced due to unforeseen conditions by all customers

Store LocationVon vibrate Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Gus, really appreciate those kind words. Hope you love your new car!

David Russell
David RussellCentral Queensland, QLD

Great car, good service

Craig went above and beyond to be helpful in giving me what I needed in a new car for my wife. Ashmore should have their own email enquiry address I think. All staff were most professional, although I did find it a bit tiresome fending off the various persistent attempted value adding to the sale price. I would recommend the Von Bibra business to an astute purchaser.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks David, appreciate the honest review.

Krstlclear
KrstlclearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Subaru XV car purchase

Recently purchased above vehicle from von Bibra. Thanks to used car Sales Manager, I was given a thorough, methodical description & instruction about the best features of this vehicle. Had a couple of small test drives. My only criticism would to have been able to test drive on motorway & have a good run to test the power of vehicle!

von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you and we appreciate that feedback, will pass that one for you. Enjoy your new car

Good service and sales support

Good service and sales support from Tayla from first enquiry call back till delivery. Thank you for ongoing support, we wete always kept in the loop; so we knew when to expect delivery.
Hans

Store LocationSouthport, von Bibra

Many thanks Hans, it's appreciated

Renae
RenaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our new car!

Jay at Von Bibra Ferry Road helped us get a price that was in our budget for our perfect car. He worked hard to make us feel he cared about our budget which was really nice and went out of his way for us.
He organised the big red bow and congratulations banner after we mentioned our 6yearold daughter was super excited for the pick up.
He regularly communicated with us via phone calls everything went smoothly.

Store LocationVon Bibra ferry road
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Renae, so great to hear!

Kirsty
KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Disappointing

Store LocationFerry Road
Wade von BibraVon Bibra

Von Bibra

Had been to a few car yards, but Ron at Ashmore Von Bibra was one of the reasons we went back to this dealer. Was welcoming and helpful from the start and right through to the end.

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Brad! Ron is a super star, thanks for your business.

Ana
AnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service but I believe I stil paid too much

I had purchased a 2nd hand Mitsubishi ASX. The cust service I was received was great. Claudius followed up with me and answered all my questions. Gypsy helped me too. Only downside I cant get finance through you. I ended up paying almost $27k for the car which started at $22 because of the add ons. A week later a friend from Tassie bought an Outlander LS 2Fwd 2020 Yes, 21K tinting, mats, rear bumper protection plates, front and rear passengers guff protection plates and she paid $21k !! I feel a little disappointed that I paid too much being a single mum and all. I’m planning on buying another car in the next 2 years and I have to really do my research next time.

Store LocationRobina

Ellee M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing customer service.

Im in the process of buying my first ever new car by lease. The first interaction I had with VonBibra was their Southport dealership. We spoke to someone that morning, said we would come back later in the day. We called before we came back in and that staff member wasnt there but we were told to come in! We walked in and waited standing in the middle of the sales floor for 25 mins. No one spoke to us. Not even a "we'll be with you soon" or "sorry we are busy." A different couple walked in and a sales team member went straight up to them. We left, we were done waiting. But wait there's more.

Great experience, would recommend

Dan was professional, friendly and knowledgeable about the product. I would definitely recommend Von Bibra Ferry Road to anyone looking for a new car. I'm looking forward to being able to pick it up.

Store LocationFerry road
von B.Von Bibra

We're excited for you to drive away too Kirsty, thanks for the stellar review for Dan and co, really appreciated!

Shwh
Shwh

Second hand car purchase

Good experience purchasing through von Bibra Ashmore. Very patient salesman! The trade in value on our car wasn’t great but I suppose that’s the risk involved with including a trade-in vehicle with purchase.

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks for the review.

peewee
peeweeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Vastly improved experience with Peugeot

wfm000
wfm000South East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant Experience

Arty at Southport looked after me with my purchase of XTrail. Service was faultless, a vast improvement to what I had experienced at Robina Von Bibra days earlier.
A little disappointed at the absence of any car mats. Also felt a little pressured into the up selling of products following the deal. Insurance incorrectly quoted resulted in me cancelling the policy.

Store LocationSouthport Von Bibra

Efficient, courteous service.

Store LocationVon Bibra Gold Coast

Kaz
Kazasked

Hi when are you expecting your next shipment of 2020 tritons? I really want one they're gorgeous.

von B.Von Bibra

Hi Kaz, if you contact Rob Ehemann the Mitsubishi Sales Manager at Robina on 5575 0500 he will be able to let you know all the details and keep you up to date. Thanks Jo

Barry M.asked

jetblack window tint

Les
Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Are you asking about buying or selling it ?

Barry M.

The brand of window tint you use.

Niggie G
Niggie Gasked

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Get an answer from our members and Von Bibra representatives