Von Bibra

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
Kirsty

KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Disappointing

Store LocationFerry Road
Wade von BibraVon Bibra

Ellee M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing customer service.

Im in the process of buying my first ever new car by lease. The first interaction I had with VonBibra was their Southport dealership. We spoke to someone that morning, said we would come back later in the day. We called before we came back in and that staff member wasnt there but we were told to come in! We walked in and waited standing in the middle of the sales floor for 25 mins. No one spoke to us. Not even a "we'll be with you soon" or "sorry we are busy." A different couple walked in and a sales team member went straight up to them. We left, we were done waiting. But wait there's more.

Store LocationSouthport
Grateful

GratefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive servicing

I am disappointed in Honda at Robina. Capped price servicing and newly marketed 'tailored servicing feels like a scam. When I bought the car new, I was told that capped price servicing is Honda's way of ensuring customer loyalty. But I have to say, that getting my car serviced so religiously just feels like a scam. The price is increasing as they add in all this extra repairs and replacements and I am now done bringing it here. I will go back to autoleaders where I took my Mazda before I bought the Honda. Just disappointing and unnecessarily expensive.

Store LocationRobina
Car Dealerships

Find out how Von Bibra compares to other Car Dealerships

Kaz

Kazasked

Hi when are you expecting your next shipment of 2020 tritons? I really want one they're gorgeous.

von B.Von Bibra

Hi Kaz, if you contact Rob Ehemann the Mitsubishi Sales Manager at Robina on 5575 0500 he will be able to let you know all the details and keep you up to date. Thanks Jo

Barry M.asked

jetblack window tint

Les
Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Are you asking about buying or selling it ?

Barry M.

The brand of window tint you use.

Niggie G

Niggie Gasked

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Get an answer from our members and Von Bibra representatives