Edd

EddQueensland

Very Good

Sales consultant knew his business and did now pressure us, was very helpful and took time out to drive to Helensvale to help sort out problems with plate ownership
Knowledge of the sales process and the vehicle detail was first class, would recommend sales consultant Jesse for any intended purchaser of a vehicle from Bon Vibra

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Edd, really appreciate it!

GUS

GUSSouth East Queensland, QLD

New car experience

Nice people to deal with during this time when delay in delivery is being experienced due to unforeseen conditions by all customers

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Gus, really appreciate those kind words. Hope you love your new car!

David Russell

David RussellCentral Queensland, QLD

Great car, good service

Craig went above and beyond to be helpful in giving me what I needed in a new car for my wife. Ashmore should have their own email enquiry address I think. All staff were most professional, although I did find it a bit tiresome fending off the various persistent attempted value adding to the sale price. I would recommend the Von Bibra business to an astute purchaser.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks David, appreciate the honest review.

Krstlclear

KrstlclearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Subaru XV car purchase

Recently purchased above vehicle from von Bibra. Thanks to used car Sales Manager, I was given a thorough, methodical description & instruction about the best features of this vehicle. Had a couple of small test drives. My only criticism would to have been able to test drive on motorway & have a good run to test the power of vehicle!

von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you and we appreciate that feedback, will pass that one for you. Enjoy your new car

I like my new car and thanks for Ryland making it happen!

I like my beautiful car and thanks for Ryland for making it happen take it little bit of time but I have a great car

Thanking you!

LukeMeadows

LukeMeadows

Great sales experience, bad finance experience.

Purchased a 2016 Holden Cruze through Ryland who provided a very professional and personable experience. However have to drop my review by 1 star as the finance team was bordering on passive aggressive when trying to push their insurance and premiums. Don't act surprised or interrogate me when I say no to diamond advantage, extended warranty or your insurance provider.

von B.Von Bibra

Good service and sales support

Good service and sales support from Tayla from first enquiry call back till delivery. Thank you for ongoing support, we wete always kept in the loop; so we knew when to expect delivery.
Hans

Many thanks Hans, it's appreciated

Renae

RenaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our new car!

Jay at Von Bibra Ferry Road helped us get a price that was in our budget for our perfect car. He worked hard to make us feel he cared about our budget which was really nice and went out of his way for us.
He organised the big red bow and congratulations banner after we mentioned our 6yearold daughter was super excited for the pick up.
He regularly communicated with us via phone calls everything went smoothly.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Renae, so great to hear!

Von Bibra

Had been to a few car yards, but Ron at Ashmore Von Bibra was one of the reasons we went back to this dealer. Was welcoming and helpful from the start and right through to the end.

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Brad! Ron is a super star, thanks for your business.

Ana

AnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service but I believe I stil paid too much

I had purchased a 2nd hand Mitsubishi ASX. The cust service I was received was great. Claudius followed up with me and answered all my questions. Gypsy helped me too. Only downside I cant get finance through you. I ended up paying almost $27k for the car which started at $22 because of the add ons. A week later a friend from Tassie bought an Outlander LS 2Fwd 2020 Yes, 21K tinting, mats, rear bumper protection plates, front and rear passengers guff protection plates and she paid $21k !! I feel a little disappointed that I paid too much being a single mum and all. I’m planning on buying another car in the next 2 years and I have to really do my research next time.

Great experience, would recommend

Dan was professional, friendly and knowledgeable about the product. I would definitely recommend Von Bibra Ferry Road to anyone looking for a new car. I'm looking forward to being able to pick it up.

von B.Von Bibra

We're excited for you to drive away too Kirsty, thanks for the stellar review for Dan and co, really appreciated!

Shwh

Shwh

Second hand car purchase

Good experience purchasing through von Bibra Ashmore. Very patient salesman! The trade in value on our car wasn’t great but I suppose that’s the risk involved with including a trade-in vehicle with purchase.

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks for the review.

peewee

peeweeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Vastly improved experience with Peugeot

wfm000

wfm000South East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant Experience

Arty at Southport looked after me with my purchase of XTrail. Service was faultless, a vast improvement to what I had experienced at Robina Von Bibra days earlier.
A little disappointed at the absence of any car mats. Also felt a little pressured into the up selling of products following the deal. Insurance incorrectly quoted resulted in me cancelling the policy.

Efficient, courteous service.

Awesome experience

Anthony and his team at of Von Bibra Ferry road are very professional, kind and friendly. I will go back when we are ready to change my family 7 seater.

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Akindele, just the kind of review we love. Safe travels!

Happy with my new Suzuki Baleno

Went looking for a tidy second hand car and Logean sold us on a brand new car for a very good price. Great service by the von Bibra team, well oiled machine. The car is a delight to drive.

Store Locationvon Bibra Ferry Road Southport
von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear Susan, thanks for the great review for the team - the Baleno's are just fabulous!

Cameron Slatyer

Cameron is a master service delivery person from the inside out.

I am a customer who faced every hiccup possible during a time when I ought to have been sooo excited about purchasing my new car. My experience was the opposite.

Cameron was not the initial salesperson who I signed a contract with and was left to take over. He listened and addressed every concern until I was actually smiling again.

If the company awards team members for excellence then I highly recommend you consider Cameron for this award.

Finally a satisfied customer of Von Bibra
Elaina Massie

Store LocationVonBibra Ferry Rd
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the open and honest review Elaina, even better to know that Cameron was able to ensure your visit was as it should be. We definitely appreciate your business. Safe travels!

Julie Freeman

Julie FreemanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service with a smile.

Anthony was great .My only problem was the paper work took too long . I have been dealing with this company for 9 years great service for my cars . Love my Honda .Thanks Anthony .

von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the honest feedback Julie, thanking you and always great to see you back!

Carl Alexander

Carl AlexanderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online car purchase

Easy. Quick. Fair price. Saved time. If u know the car u want and a fair price, call Von Bibra and buy online. Its a smarter way to buy a car unless you want to walk the yards.

Thanks Carl!