Edd

EddQueensland

Very Good

Sales consultant knew his business and did now pressure us, was very helpful and took time out to drive to Helensvale to help sort out problems with plate ownership
Knowledge of the sales process and the vehicle detail was first class, would recommend sales consultant Jesse for any intended purchaser of a vehicle from Bon Vibra

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Edd, really appreciate it!

GUS

GUSSouth East Queensland, QLD

New car experience

Nice people to deal with during this time when delay in delivery is being experienced due to unforeseen conditions by all customers

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Gus, really appreciate those kind words. Hope you love your new car!

Disgraceful customer service

Purchased a brand new Kia Sorento from Von Birbra about a month ago and hands down the worst experience I've ever had!! Arrived at the dealership to pick up our brand new car to find paint chips on the bonnet, wrong number plates, the car had a quick hose down, it was filthy and a completely mangled drivers seat that we had to wait hours to be replaced. Were promised to have the paint chips rectified at a later date and after several emails to the dealer manager and Kia Head Office we are yet to hear a a single thing!. If I could give them no stars I would! If you want an enjoyable new car experience I suggest you try another dealership. Buyer beware!

David Russell

David RussellCentral Queensland, QLD

Great car, good service

Craig went above and beyond to be helpful in giving me what I needed in a new car for my wife. Ashmore should have their own email enquiry address I think. All staff were most professional, although I did find it a bit tiresome fending off the various persistent attempted value adding to the sale price. I would recommend the Von Bibra business to an astute purchaser.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks David, appreciate the honest review.

Krstlclear

KrstlclearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Subaru XV car purchase

Recently purchased above vehicle from von Bibra. Thanks to used car Sales Manager, I was given a thorough, methodical description & instruction about the best features of this vehicle. Had a couple of small test drives. My only criticism would to have been able to test drive on motorway & have a good run to test the power of vehicle!

von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you and we appreciate that feedback, will pass that one for you. Enjoy your new car

I like my new car and thanks for Ryland making it happen!

I like my beautiful car and thanks for Ryland for making it happen take it little bit of time but I have a great car

Thanking you!

LukeMeadows

LukeMeadows

Great sales experience, bad finance experience.

Purchased a 2016 Holden Cruze through Ryland who provided a very professional and personable experience. However have to drop my review by 1 star as the finance team was bordering on passive aggressive when trying to push their insurance and premiums. Don't act surprised or interrogate me when I say no to diamond advantage, extended warranty or your insurance provider.

Non Disclosure of Facts Upfront

Carolyn

CarolynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honda CR-V 2014 Model Purchased New in 2014, when sold this week advised it is a 2013 model.

Do not buy a new car from this dealership. I purchased a new Honda CR-V 2014 Model in 2014. I sold the car this week and was told my car was a 2013 model despite my log book and satellite navigation system books reading 2014 and 2015. Have spoken with many local car professionals who say this is how the Von Bibra Group do business. A business model of deception and misrepresentation.

Find out how Von Bibra compares to other Car Dealerships

Good service and sales support

Good service and sales support from Tayla from first enquiry call back till delivery. Thank you for ongoing support, we wete always kept in the loop; so we knew when to expect delivery.
Hans

Many thanks Hans, it's appreciated

Renae

RenaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our new car!

Jay at Von Bibra Ferry Road helped us get a price that was in our budget for our perfect car. He worked hard to make us feel he cared about our budget which was really nice and went out of his way for us.
He organised the big red bow and congratulations banner after we mentioned our 6yearold daughter was super excited for the pick up.
He regularly communicated with us via phone calls everything went smoothly.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Renae, so great to hear!

Annoyed

AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took the joy out of a new car purchase

Von Bibra

Had been to a few car yards, but Ron at Ashmore Von Bibra was one of the reasons we went back to this dealer. Was welcoming and helpful from the start and right through to the end.

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Brad! Ron is a super star, thanks for your business.

Ana

AnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service but I believe I stil paid too much

I had purchased a 2nd hand Mitsubishi ASX. The cust service I was received was great. Claudius followed up with me and answered all my questions. Gypsy helped me too. Only downside I cant get finance through you. I ended up paying almost $27k for the car which started at $22 because of the add ons. A week later a friend from Tassie bought an Outlander LS 2Fwd 2020 Yes, 21K tinting, mats, rear bumper protection plates, front and rear passengers guff protection plates and she paid $21k !! I feel a little disappointed that I paid too much being a single mum and all. I’m planning on buying another car in the next 2 years and I have to really do my research next time.

Stay away - not even worth 1 Star

They are all young kids/adults trying to out-do each other...I heard them talking about it! Anyway I was told the car was sold over the phone to us, only to be called up 30min later "saying that the vehicle has already been sold 10min ago" (how does that even work)... Not to mentioned the customer service is really really bad... If you want be lied to, then go there, if you know what is good for you - STAY AWAY

von B.Von Bibra

Hi there. I understand you're in communication with our General Manager on site and we're working through the details with you. We're hoping quick resolution for all parties. Holli von Bibra, Customer Relations Manager.

Annoyed customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lied non stop to us

We were lied to from the start about everything, they tell us when to pick up the car then delay us without reason. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this company. They took the excitement of buying a car away.

Annoyed customer

The email is not sending and saying email doesn’t exist, surprise surprise.

Great experience, would recommend

Dan was professional, friendly and knowledgeable about the product. I would definitely recommend Von Bibra Ferry Road to anyone looking for a new car. I'm looking forward to being able to pick it up.

von B.Von Bibra

We're excited for you to drive away too Kirsty, thanks for the stellar review for Dan and co, really appreciated!

Car Service

MONTROSE

MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Without prejudice: just a warning for single women

TerryVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Southport Holden / The Muppet Show

Yep, another absolute stuff up by the most inept Holden dealership in the country. 5 years of general service stuff ups. Latest debacle comes this week when I get a call from the service dept saying they are cancelling my service booking. This is despite confirmation of the booking via email, also receiving a reminder email and reminder text. No reason for the cancellation, just a “we are sorry”. Great, now have to drive with no front headlight, no right indicator and no left brake light. You lot at Southport are a disgrace and the sooner Holden closes its doors the better.

TerryV

Seriously Holli, it may be a typo but my name is Terry not Tony as you have stated above. That is a prime example of the lack of care about providing a satisfactory level of customer service.