Ralph

Ralph

New car purchase

We were very happy with the positive attitude of all the staff members in particular Drew who handled the purchase of our new Honda and will have no hesitation recommending Von Bibra motors to our family and friends.

Thanking you Ralph!

Purchase of new car

Awesome service all round. Would highly recommend these people when purchasing a car. Great work guys. Loving the new car. A big thank you to Arty. Best salesperson, could not have been more helpful.

von B.Von Bibra

He's a great asset to our team, Arty, so thanks Ralph for the fab review saying so. And a big thank you for your business. We appreciate it!

Danielle N.

Danielle N.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful in navigating the many options when it comes to buying a car!

Kye at Von Bibra Southport was very helpful in navigating the many options available when it comes to buying a car. He was prompt with all of his follow up and very helpful throughout the process.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Danielle, just what we want for our customers. Appreciate the review!

Marg

MargCentral Queensland, QLD

Subaru Outback

Rob was excellent, friendly and approachable. If you are in the market for a Subaru Totally recommend Rob. Great Service.

Store LocationVon Bribra. Subaru. Ferry Road. Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Fabulous to hear Marg, thanking you!!

Jack

JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jamie was on the ball & provided me with the car I was looking for

Two weeks after I put a request in that I was looking for a car Jamie was in contact before it even hit the web.
Highly recommended the dealership as well as the salesman to deal with.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Jack, really appreciate the 5 star review for Jamie.

Baza

BazaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reviewing the review and action taken by Von Bibra Subaru sales manager Ricky.

I have received a genuine apology from Ricky at Von Bibra Subaru and I accept it was an oversight not giving me a full tank of fuel.
Thank you Ricky for your honesty and I accept it was an oversight and has restored my faith in Von Bibra.
I said the car was great from day one and after 10 days and figuring out all the mod cons and electronic gadgets I still reckon it is a great car.
Thank you for your service.
Barry.

von B.Von Bibra

Hi Barry, appreciate you talking through with Ricky the details on your issues after delivery - we appreciate you and your business, so thanks for giving us the opportunity to fix the oversight. Enjoy your new Subaru!

Nathan was an efficient salesperson and provided all the information I needed to make my pirchase

Nathan waa an Efficient and knowledgeable sales person
He described all the features of the Subaru out back I would recommend von bibra

Thank you Phil!

Amazing car, Amazing service Highly recommend!

I bought a new silverado and very happy with the service from the day of putting the order in to receiving my vehicle and the after service has also been incredible.
Michael has really looked after me and made the whole experience very enjoyable. My thanks to you all at Von Bibra Ashmore.
Will certainly recommend Von Bibra and especially your salesman Michael to all of our friends and clients when looking for a new vehicle.
Keep up the great work.

von B.Von Bibra

They're here finally!! Thanks for your patience John, we're super happy you're happy and as you know, swing by for anything you need moving forward. Drive safe!

Tasha Leigh

Tasha LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE my new car!

Great service, Jay in sales was helpful and accommodating the entire time dealing with him. Benny in the financial department made the process easy and Josh was great to deal with when collecting my car today. Would highly recommend.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Tasha for the great review for our Ferry Rd team, much appreciated. Enjoy your new car!

Alison S.

Alison S. South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service. Great Car.

We were very happy with the service provided by Claudius. He was excellent with his communication, friendly and very knowledgeable. Would recommend.

von B.Von Bibra

Congrats Alison on your new car and thanks for the 5 stars!

New Car Feeling On A Used Car Budget!

Was given all the facts, a very generous offer for my much-loved trade-in and all the bells and whistles put on for me for my very, very shiny new Civic! So excited to go show it off!

von B.Von Bibra

Enjoy that new car feeling, we know how special it is and thank you so much for your business!

Feni

FeniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very happy with the Mitsubishi ASX car, Arty Farr provided excellent customer service.

Would recommend him when considering purchasing a vehicle.

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear about your experience Feni, thanks for the 5 stars!

Great!

Arty made the process easy and didn't pressure me. Fit in with my crazy schedule. Great work Arty I am so happy with my new car.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for your business, appreciate it!

Edd

EddQueensland

Very Good

Sales consultant knew his business and did now pressure us, was very helpful and took time out to drive to Helensvale to help sort out problems with plate ownership
Knowledge of the sales process and the vehicle detail was first class, would recommend sales consultant Jesse for any intended purchaser of a vehicle from Bon Vibra

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Edd, really appreciate it!

Leon @von bibra Robina

Excellent service. So happy very happy with time factor between signing and taking delivery.. Gypsies and Jay were very helpful.

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear, thanks for the 5 stars!

Katie J.

Katie J.South East Queensland, QLD

My First Car purchase experience

Alex was the best sales person ever. He went above and beyond to exceed my expectations of what I wanted in customer service. I highly recommend going to robina VB and asking for Alex directly.

von B.Von Bibra

Alex is a good one, isn't he?! Thanks Katie, really appreciate the review for him and our team. Drive safe!

Lily

LilySouthwest, VIC

Excellent customer service

Phoned Ferry Road branch to enquire about purchasing a new car. Rob managed my phone call. Amazing service and great knowledge. I definitely recommend Rod and I would be happy to recommend to my family.

Appreciate it Lily!

Shaylee

ShayleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks for great service

What an experience, Arty and Jackie and Von Birbra, Ashmore really looked after me and made the process so easy when I bought my car. Thanks so much.

von B.Von Bibra

It was our pleasure Shaylee, thanks for your business!

Beautiful Toyato Yaris.

Just bought a second hand Toyato Paris from Von Bibra Auto Village Helensvale last week. The sale person is amazing. He tried his best to make the car perfectly. Great work!

Store LocationVon Bibra Auto Village Helensvale

Thanks Li!

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the 5 stars Li!

GUS

GUSSouth East Queensland, QLD

New car experience

Nice people to deal with during this time when delay in delivery is being experienced due to unforeseen conditions by all customers

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Gus, really appreciate those kind words. Hope you love your new car!