Von Bibra (page 2 of 3)

Kat

KatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great car sales people

Sam and Kieren at Southport were both very pleasant and professional to deal with. Sam gave regular updates on when my car was due to arrive and Kieren finished off the sale in a very friendly and efficient manner. I would have no hesitation in going to him for any new cars or questions about my current car.

The only negative was I was very unimpressed with the trade in price I was offered for my old car. I ended up selling it privately and received almost double what I was offered at the dealership.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the honest feedback Kat, appreciate it....

As a first time buyer, I had a great experience and would like to thank Jacob Haugaard for being a great help on deciding my new car and providing the needed information.

Store LocationVon Bibra, Helensvale
von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Jayden, happy and safe travels in the new purchase.

kiki Loch-Wilkinson

kiki Loch-WilkinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

interesting experience

When I went to look for a new car, I was met by Ryland, a very nice man, who was courteous, professional and informative. What i found somewhat confounding, was the way the sales part works. It is somewhat baffling, that the salesperson is having to phone the floor manager, who is sitting ten metres away?!?! i am not sure if this is a sales technique used by von Bibra, but it does come across as ridiculous. A bit disconcerting is also the difficulties in phoning in, and getting anyone except the receptionist to talk to. In general, I am happy with my purchase deal, the car and the people I dealt with.

von B.Von Bibra

Hi Kiki, thanks for your honest feedback, always appreciated. We're glad you enjoyed the experience overall... safe travels in the new car.

Jeffery C.South East Queensland, QLD

Purchased of a used car experience (From Negative to Positive)

Store LocationHelensvale
von B.Von Bibra

Hi Jeffery, we appreciate the opportunity to correct your experience, enjoy your new Civic and thank you again from Danny and the team.

Caitlin

CaitlinNorth Queensland, QLD

Very quick turnaround and attentive to your needs

Very easy process to buy a new car and felt genuinely taken care of. Quick turn around and true to their word. Would buy again through Von Bibra. Thank you.

von B.Von Bibra

A great review for us Caitlin, thanking you!

Car M

Car M

A pleasant experience without a lot of hassle.

The sales person was knowledgeable and pleasant. A pleasure to do business with. The car was delivered on time and everything was as promised. All the staff involved were very professional in their attitude.

von B.Von Bibra

Thank you from all of us here at von Bibra!

Good service

The staff at Von Bibra were courteous and helpful yet were not pushy. Their input and product knowledge helped me make an informed decision. Plenty of models on hand as well.

Thanks Tony

Love my car

Love my car.. Found the sales people very helpful and friendly. They didn't push me in anyway.were very helpful in answering my questions. I would recommend them to my friends when buying a car

Thanks Jenny

Always go with the Holden

Good service great, deal love my SV6 commodore wagon. Had a great trip to Sydney on one tank of fuel very economical.Ryland the sales rep at Von Bibra at Robina was very helpful and always keeping us up to date with what was going on.Thanks from John Rowe

von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the great review John, good to know the Commodore held up on the road all the way to Sydney on 1 tank! Impressive. Safe travels and swing by anytime to say hi.

Purchase of used car

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Kay, it's always great to hear experiences like yours. Safe travels and appreciate the recommendation(s)! Holli

Great experience with Brendan

We had a great experience from Salesman Brendan from Von birbra Robina. Although he accidentally sold us a car that had already been sold, he phoned another dealership straight away and made arrangements for another car to be delivered the next day.
Very nice guy would definitely deal with him again! I also love my new ASX.

First Car

Was looking to purchase my first car and Von Bibra helped me do so. With awesome staff I was able to by a car that fit my every need and one that was within my budget! Still in my first week of the car and loving it!

BethGold Coast

Great car...smooth deal thanks

Smooth deal. Could have been detailed as they said they would do. Not happy with coffee stains and dirty windows from the inside of the car.Also could have put window washer fluid in!! Otherwise, the car is great at the moment! Love everything about it. Not even a week old, so yet to see.

Rube Chappell

Rube ChappellTweed Heads

Loving the ASX saves bending.

Rube and I would like to thank Ryland, Nick and Justin for the great service we will recommend Von Bibra Robina.

B Rad

B RadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just stopped in for a look...

...left with a great car, and smile, and a great experience. Ethan greeted us on arrival with professionalism and confidence far beyond his years. He listened to our needs and though the car we purchased was not on the lot that day we conditionally bought it anyway sight unseen. Much thanks to Ethan, Benny, Courtney and the team for a memorable car buying experience.

Find out how Von Bibra compares to other Car Dealerships

Very happy with fantastic service

Coolest car buying experience. Tamara at Peugeot Ferry Road really looked after us. Very good service, would highly recommend Von Bibra.

XTrail are a great wagon

We found Ryland very help full, and he gave us a very good service, we could not say the same for some of the team we met on the Friday when Ryland was on leave, we also found the trade in allowance was low

The Drive away deal!

Thanks Phil for helping us get the deal we wanted! Good experience Great car to drive away in! All for the driver!

Whose awesome your awesome

The boys on Ferry Rd in the used car dealership are extremely professional and very knowledgeable. They will bend over backwards to make your car purchasing experience a dream come true. Thankyou Joshua and your helpful assistant for making this experience a delightful memorable journey one could never possibly forget.

Great salesmen and environment

Wonderful salesmen who know what they are talking about and make the experience for you. They totally had the civic sold with me. My only gripe was that they would not negotiate with me at all, I ended up going to another Honda dealership to buy my car with someone who would actually speak to me When it came down to the nitty gritty of car buying.