Von Bibra (page 3 of 3)

Guy Brooks

Guy BrooksSouthport

Good service & price

Competitive price and much better service compared to another Used Car dealership in th same area I tried first. Thanks to Josh for some great customer service.

Jvn

JvnSydney, NSW

Good performance

Sales person was excellent and delivered on everything he committed to during sale. Always willing to listen and assist. Unfortunately, it took longer than indicated to deliver the vehicle and keys which prevented a 5/5 score.

Susan

Susan

Making things simple

Sam Smith is pleasant, friendly and easy going. He surely makes buying a car looks simple and quick. I am glad I only need to deal with one salesperson. No pressure from start to finish. I love what I bought. I give them 4/5 stars merely only due to some paper mistakes. Good job Team Awesome! I would return to and recommend Von Bibra Southport.

Oil I...

Oil I...

Review

Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff. No dramas, prompt communication, would not hesitate in referring anyone to this car dealership a a

Matty

Matty

Very Accommodating..

Was very well looked after with a Loan car for 3 weeks while waiting on our Lease to be Processed. The Car we purchased had minor issues which could have been resolved before delivery. And the request for some Floor Mats on a Premium car should have been included as they are Standard issue on that level of Vehicle..

New car

Stephen was very polite and understanding. Didn't try to pressure me into buying a car that was not suitable for me

Love my car

Great service looking forward to December’s campaign to be put on my car as I ordered in September purchased in November and was promised by Charmaine that Subaru would honour this. Felt looked after by Subaru

Norm

NormSouth East Queensland, QLD

My good outcome in buying my new Kia

The sales guys, Jack and Rob helped me get a great car at a very keen price. And a pleasure to deal with.

Maria

Maria

Bought a car

Had a bad experience, but they did go out of their way to resolve it. Received my car today and feel much better.

Pleasant and comfortable

I was met and greeted, the car was received, all instructions noted, I was asked if I needed transport and informed of the price and level of servicing required. When ready I received a text as agreed with the final price as expected, the car was cleaned and serviced, and presented very well. The staff were courteous and pleasant-overall a great service experience

Service

I thought the first service was good and done in a fair timeframe and was happy with the service so id be happy to return

Nissan patrol

After purchasing two other new patrol off you that I was so happy with, in 2012 I decided to buy another patrol. what a dog from day one (not a service problem) a Nissan fault. Greg in service has done his best to fix faults but Nissan are not as helpfull.

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Calais V Service Review

Overall Service experience was very good. Booking times were accommodating, service personnel were courteous and the experience from dropoff to pickup was quite smooth. The main concern I had was the time it took to upgrade the MyLink communication system. I elected to keep the car overnight with the service team as they could not perform the software update in one day, hence could not give a higher score.

Found sales and service staff very helpful and knowledgeable regarding their product. Great car which has been a joy to own

Laurie B.

Laurie B.

90k Service Mitsubshi Outlander.

Friendly service and value for money. Have been coming here for over 5 years now. Would recommend to my friends.

Very happy customer!!

Car was lovely and clean, service department was professional and friendly. Car was ready earlier than expected which was great! Thank you!

Anton

Anton

Very good customer service and meet my expectations

Happy customer and needs met with excellent staff and very helpful. My request are granted to fix the minor scratches and the complimentary lift are very good.

Kaz

Kazasked

Hi when are you expecting your next shipment of 2020 tritons? I really want one they're gorgeous.

von B.Von Bibra

Hi Kaz, if you contact Rob Ehemann the Mitsubishi Sales Manager at Robina on 5575 0500 he will be able to let you know all the details and keep you up to date. Thanks Jo

Barry M.asked

jetblack window tint

Les
Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Are you asking about buying or selling it ?

Barry M.

The brand of window tint you use.

Niggie G

Niggie Gasked

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Get an answer from our members and Von Bibra representatives