Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job all round

All the staff at von Bibra Ferry Road involved in selling me my new car were excellent. Very quick, efficient and friendly.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Jason, really appreciate the review and your business!

Faye

FayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Von Bibra Ashmore

Drew was really helpful and went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. He explained everything in detail and answered all our queries. He just made it so easy for us. The staff were lovely and helpful and we would certainly recommend the Von Bibra Ashmore to anyone thinking of buying a car. Very happy with our new car!

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Faye, really appreciate it!

NEW CAR

Many Thanks, Glenn Barrett from Helensvale autovillage. He was very helpful, found straight away what we wanted, offered quick drive test, explained all advantages of the car. Helped to finalize the whole process of buying a car. Very professional person. As a result we have a new car, which we tried to find and we are very happy, all our family Much appreciated.
Thanks again, Andrew.

von B.Von Bibra

Congratulations on the new car Andrew, love hearing about our customers experiences! Safe travels

Desiree

DesireeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

This was our first time buying a new car and this is definitely the most friendly and approachable place to buy. Very happy with the great, friendly team and service that we experienced. Thanks Jack and we love our new car.

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks to Leon!

Helpful, friendly and timely manner with my recent car purchase by Leon and team! Vey Very happy with all service! Highly recommend!!

Thanks Leon!

Love my new car

Good morning Lachlan just wanted to thank you so much for helping me with my new car was a great experience love the car love the service highly recommend thank you have a good EasterDefinitely a five Star service

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Mark, really appreciate it!

Had a great experience with a friendly and efficient service. I'm very happy with the new car. Thanks to the whole team.

von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear Martin, thanks for the 5 stars and happy, safe travels in the new car!

Great Sales Rep. Lachlan Johnson

Was very helpful and went the extra mile to help. Was willing to negotiate with the price and helped arange transport.

Store LocationFerry S. Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Perfect Dave, just what we want to hear. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Great Peugeot. Magnifique!

Lachlan was most helpful, friendly,attentive, guided us through the sale with no pressure and utmost professionalism. Excellent communication and support. Much appreciated.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Mark, really appreciate the kind words and your business!

Serita

Serita South East Queensland, QLD

Dream car

What can I say, I got my dream car from the best car sales people of all time. I was nervous going into a dealership as I heard car sales people are rude, judgemental and abrupt, not from these amazing people, Liam, James, Alicia and Arty. From start to finish these fine people looked after me, made me feel comfortable, they were professional and not at all judgemental, they helped me get my dream car. Thank you, thank you to the amazing team at Southport Von Bibra. X

von B.Von Bibra

It definitely was our pleasure Serita, thanks so much for your business and this great review. Enjoy your dream car!!

Jessica Keast

Jessica KeastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leon

Was very happy with Leon's service and professionalism. Very happy with purchase.
Was also happy with Gypsea and Jay for their service.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you from the team at Robina!

Sam Firrell

Sam Firrell

Love Von Bibra at Robina

The staff at Von Bibra were incredibly helpful and supportive throughout this whole process. At no stage did I feel pressured. Thank you for making this purchase incredibly enjoyable.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

See Kane for your new car

Kane from Von Bibra Southport was a helpful and professional salesperson to deal with from beginning to end with our purchase of a Nissan X-Trail. We would highly recommend him to anyone. He went above and beyond with service.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you Dan for this great review for Kane and thank you for your business!

Emma H.

Emma H.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer care.

My salesperson was a delight from beginning to end. He was professional and friendly and ready to help with all of my questions and concerns. Thanks for making buying my new car such an excellent experience.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for your business Emma, safe travels on the road in your new car

Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome staff and service.

Huge thank you to Jie for his awesome service and answering all my questions going above and beyond to make this an amazing experience.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Martin, appreciate the 5 stars!

Excellent Hassle Free transaction

Salesman Nathan a very personable young man man made the changeover as painless as possible gives me faith in the younger generation love the new car thank you so much

von B.Von Bibra

It was our pleasure Douglas, thank you for the opportunity!

service is 5 star

I bought my first car in australia through von bibra.Nathan is very friendly and patient.service is 5 star.I feel very good

Thank you Stephanie!

Great customer service

Thank you Jay for giving me a great customer service. Quick response, clear explanations, genuine advice. Thank you so much.

von B.Von Bibra

It was our pleasure Yoko, thanks for your business!

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

2020 ASX Purchase

Purchased a 2020 ASX From Von Bibra at Robina. Jie made the process quick, efficient and answered all our questions.

von B.Von Bibra

Great choice Matt, love the ASX! Safe travels and thanks for your business.

Dane J.

Dane J.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

The was the single best car buying experience I have ever had. Kye Ward gave incredible service and attention without cheesy or annoying pressure. I strongly recommend seeing Kye Ward at Von Bibra auto village

von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear Dane, love hearing about our customers experiences. Enjoy your new car.