Vornado 533

Vornado 533

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Vornado? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

WTH is this !

absolutely shameless with the "quiet operation" printed on the box !!
it just as noisy as a vacuum, wth are they thinking when they use this as a selling point ?!

the "moves air up to 21 metres" also a false advertising, i don't know how extreme they tested, but in real life u won't be able to feel any air movements beyond 7meters.

it is working as an air circulator, but just go to Bunnings you got better options with much better prices, even buy a worksite fan that used to dry a painted wall is still better.

Purchased in October 2020 at David Jones for $129.00.

Kyles
KylesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So sorry I wasted my money.

I have a severely intellectually disabled son and I'm a single mum so money is very tight. I bought this from David Jones after the sales person recommended it and have ran it constantly on top speed for over 24 hours, it's done nothing. My place has just getting hotter and hotter. Will be returning it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Other Standalone Fans

Domon
DomonMelbourne

Poor build quality

It is highly priced but the build quality is very poor. The knob broke after 2 months of infrequent use.

Their customer service said they will send me a new switch, but I haven't received it after several months of waiting. A year later, I enquired again and finally received the knob.

As for the air circulation functionality, it is too small for my living room. It is very noisy and makes almost no difference to the temperature.

Date PurchasedDec 2016