Vornado 533

Vornado 533

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Vornado? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

RitaG
RitaGSydney, NSW

Makes a difference

I have 2 large Air Circulators around the house
and so I decided to buy a small one (the same brand) for the kitchen so that whilst I am cooking it will cool down the room. I am so glad I did as it makes the kitchen so much cooler.
The price is a little high but we are paying for quality here. I would recommend these air circulators to anyone.

Purchased in February 2020 at House - Online store for $114.99.

Helfa
Helfa

Great in caravan

We live in a caravan so wanted a small fan. Seen the Vornado in Harvey Norman 4 years ago and decided it was what we needed. It has been fantastic. It runs nearly 24/7 summer and winter. In the summer it is used on its own or in conjunction with the van's a/c. In the winter used with the heating on the a/c. Is noisy on high but so is the a/c. We have no trouble sleeping whilst it is on. Have been very happy with its performance. I see they have a12 volt one now so looking at buying one for when we are off grid.

Purchased in January 2015 at Harvey Norman for $90.00.

Other Standalone Fans

needtoknow
needtoknowAU

SIMPLY THE BEST

I have been suffering dye to treatment to high body heat.My friend bought a vornado 533 abd loved it.I bought mine 18th.dec.2018 from harvey norman moss vale
.ITS THE BEST EVER I HAD A WONDERFUL NIGHTS SLEEP AFTER 5 MONTHS OF INTERMITTENT.AND MY BEDROOM IS COOL AND I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER.The noise is no bother and i slept with it on all night,its wonderful abd HN.has good price im getting the large one for my lounge.BIG THANKYOU.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Andrew
AndrewSouthside

Best small fan I've ever had

Fans power is great, costs about 5c to use and really cools down the room. One of the best fans on the market has 3 speeds and while isn't too loud the sound is definitely noticeable (ie not as quiet as some weaker fans). Says the grill is removable, but require a screwdriver and can be quite difficult to see where the screws are without looking at a video of how to do it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Standalone Fans

Find out how Vornado 533 compares to other Standalone Fans

JeffW
JeffWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does exactly what it is meant to do!

This is not a fan, but a unit designed to move the air in your room so that it circulates cooler air.... it really does an amazing job, so much better than a fan, as it really moves a lot of air! Works great with airconditioning units by reducing the need to have the aircon run colder tha is really necessary. Do you have lots of still nights?? Then the Vornado is what you need - circulates the air around the room rather than blowing directly onto you, which can make you too cold. We purchased it just at the start of summer and it has been invaluable ever since.

Lets say goodbye to summer heat

I just bought one. This is perfect! I was browsing fans to replace the old one. Im not familiar with this kind of fan then I saw it in one of the stores and when I tested it, wow the air is so cold. I love it and I'm thinking to buy another one.