Vornado 660

Vornado 660 (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Vornado? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Power

Rob_Biggs
Rob_BiggsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Forget The Rest This Is The Best!!! Excellent Excellent Excellent

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Buy Well
Buy WellNewcastle

Another product worth writing a review about

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Other Standalone Fans

Abin
AbinIllawarra, NSW

Impressions after a month long use.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Standalone Fans

Find out how Vornado 660 compares to other Standalone Fans

So impressed I just ordered 2 more!

I live in a small stuffy, hot apartment on the east coast, where it is quite humid.
This fan is definately worth the money and I consider myself a tightarse.
I am super impressed with the way it cools the whole room, I'm positive the temperature drops. The space is much more comfortable.
Plus you can stand right in front of it for a blast of air if needed.
I bought from Ibuy, delivery was very prompt and the price was competitive.
I have just now ordered two more so I can have them in the bedroom and office.
I also really like the fresh white look. Living near the coast metal fans rust so I'm hoping and expecting this will hold it's looks.
I have already been recommending it to friends.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
LisaO
LisaO

A year on and I'm still happy with these fans. They push the air around way more than any other fan. They do create a breeze. Im still recommending them. They are money well spent.

shanexu3
shanexu3Perth, WA

Works great and has a five year warranty

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Is the new ALDI Bladeless Air Purifier Fan better than the Dyson Pure Cool Desk Fan?

German retail giant ALDI is releasing a bladeless fan and air purifier, due to go on sale as part of its Special Buys program this Saturday 18th November.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Nov 2020
is-the-new-aldi-bladeless-air-purifier-fan-better-than-the-dyson-pure-cool-desk-fan

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Harry
HarryDee Why, NSW

Great fan

So happy I bought another of family member

Vey please with the Vornado 660 Living in the tropics it is very hot and humid this time of year. Cools my large kitchen with ease. Moved to bedroom at night as my AC was not coping with the humidity Best nights sleep in as long as I can remember Highly recommend this product, worth spending the extra dollars.

Lorraine M
Lorraine MSydney

Excellent fan

Bought this fan based on reviews. Couldn't be happier with the performance. It cools and circulates the air even on the low setting. Low and medium settings are relatively quiet but it is a bit noisy on high due to the amount of air it is pushing out. I used this on a day when it was 38 deg and it kept the room very comfortable. I think it is a bit over priced but as it comes with a 5 year warranty it might turn out to be good value for the money. It does not oscillate which is fine as you do not have to wait for it to point in your direction to get the benefit of the breeze as it relies on its design to circulate the air around the room. Looks very stylish and is very compact. Purchased from Harvey Norman.

Other Standalone Fans

Deborah
DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fan

I bought 1 x Vornado 660 Fan & Air Circulator in Gloss White from iBuys on-line. Excellent product. Great fan which I use in my study room and also one of the bedrooms. Yes agreed with the above, it does circulate air very widely and strongly. iBuys delivery was prompt. Highly recommend.

Standalone Fans

Find out how Vornado 660 compares to other Standalone Fans

Canberra DaddyKingston 2604, ACT

Excellent quality, very quiet

Paid $160 at Harvey Norman, cheaper than on-line. Was considering Dyson but felt it too noisy and expensive. I bought 2 fans and it really does what it says - circulates air very widely and strongly.

Canberra Daddy

Follow up report. 2 of 3 fans failed within 6 months.

Canberra Daddy

Fan is a good idea but poor bearing quality renders the final fan too noisy to use.

Very poor value for the price.

Liana Cortijo
Liana Cortijoasked

My vornado is not working. Where can I have it repaired? I live in pymble nsw
Lcortijo@gmail.Com

DanielC
DanielC

You CANNOT have it repaired. That's the whole issue with Vornado, they are only a box dropper but have NO service agents in Australia (as I got told via email by them in 12/2020). You may now throw your Vornado in the nearest bin and contribute to global pollution.

Anna L.
Anna L.asked

where is the vornado fan made? which country is it manufactured?

TMG
TMG

Made in China. But very well made.
I highly recommend .
Better than any other fan I have had, and I have many.

Cam G
Cam Gasked

Do they also work as a fan if i was to put it on a table shooting directly at me would i get a good flow of air hit me? Im going fifo and i sleep with a fan on me everynight so want something i can travel with

baz
baz

Yes but it's not meant to be used like that....you need to direct it to the top corner of the room

Features:

• The Vornado 660 Air Circulator uses heavily contoured blades to churn the air into a column shape, which ultimately projects air further and helps keep everyone in the room cool
  • Four fan speeds allow you to adjust how gentle or powerful you’d prefer the airflow in a room, while a multi-directional airflow ensures all sections of the room are evenly cooled
  • A detachable grill allows for quick and easy cleaning
  • Its small, compact size is unobtrusive, and allows this standalone fan to be placed largely out of sight, without compromising on the quality of airflow.

Feedback from reviewers:

• According to reviewers, the most appealing quality of this Vornado model is that it’s a powerful fan that does what it claims and circulates air swiftly around a room
  • Sometimes reviewers found the fan to be too noisy to be left on throughout the night, while others found the noise level acceptable, if the fan is set on the lowest speed. Some even appreciated the white noise that the fan provided.
  • The Vornado 660 Air Circulator costs $259, which is a little pricey for a standalone fan. However, while reviewers acknowledged this, most also expressed that this fan was worth the money.
CategoryStandalone Fans