Reviewer Photos & Videos
Works great and has a five year warranty
I purchased my Vornado 660 when it was on sale at Harvey Norman in Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre. I liked the look of this fan and at the time of purchase it was on sale for $95. Even though it was on sale $95 is still a high price to pay for a small 25.8 cm bladed fan. Especially a fan that does not come with a remote control or timer. It also does not even have a carry handle so so you can move it one handed from room to room.
Any reservations I had on purchasing this expensive fan where gone after the first time I used it. This fan m...oves the air around the room really well. My ceilings are 3.6 meters high and my rooms are and the air this fan dispenses bounces back and flows throughout the whole room giving a gentle breeze. This product even comes with a 5 year warranty so there is no need to worry about planned obsolescence for some time. I am very happy with my Vornado purchase.
Purchased in April 2016.
The most powerful fan / air circulator ever purchased.
- Circulate air to lower temperature in short period of time
- Compact & light when compared to pedestal fans which move less air
- 5 years warranty
- Could be noisy at highest setting
- Australian importer charges very high premium compared to the US counterpart (check US prices) ...
Questions & Answers
My vornado is not working. Where can I have it repaired? I live in pymble nsw
You CANNOT have it repaired. That's the whole issue with Vornado, they are only a box dropper but have NO service agents in Australia (as I got told via email by them in 12/2020). You may now throw your Vornado in the nearest bin and contribute to global pollution.
where is the vornado fan made? which country is it manufactured?
Made in China. But very well made.
I highly recommend .
Better than any other fan I have had, and I have many.
Do they also work as a fan if i was to put it on a table shooting directly at me would i get a good flow of air hit me? Im going fifo and i sleep with a fan on me everynight so want something i can travel with
Yes but it's not meant to be used like that....you need to direct it to the top corner of the room
- The Vornado 660 Air Circulator uses heavily contoured blades to churn the air into a column shape, which ultimately projects air further and helps keep everyone in the room cool
- Four fan speeds allow you to adjust how gentle or powerful you’d prefer the airflow in a room, while a multi-directional airflow ensures all sections of the room are evenly cooled
- A detachable grill allows for quick and easy cleaning
- Its small, compact size is unobtrusive, and allows this standalone fan to be placed largely out of sight, without compromising on the quality of airflow.
Feedback from reviewers:
- According to reviewers, the most appealing quality of this Vornado model is that it’s a powerful fan that does what it claims and circulates air swiftly around a room
- Sometimes reviewers found the fan to be too noisy to be left on throughout the night, while others found the noise level acceptable, if the fan is set on the lowest speed. Some even appreciated the white noise that the fan provided.
- The Vornado 660 Air Circulator costs $259, which is a little pricey for a standalone fan. However, while reviewers acknowledged this, most also expressed that this fan was worth the money.
|Colour / Finish||Black or White|
|Number of Speed Settings||4|
|Cord Length||1.8 m|
|Dimensions||380 x 343 x 298 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 year(s)|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Blade Diameter||258 mm|
Visit official website
- GTIN12: 043765005422, 043765006542 and 043765009093
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.