Vornado 660

Vornado 660

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Vornado? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Power
Jackson B.
Jackson B.New South Wales

Great fan makes my room windy

Yeah it’s real good, expensive for a fan but good. My small bedroom gets windy when this is on full power and I love it. Definitely beats a budget pedestal fan.

Purchased in March 2021 at Amazon.

Sas
SasVictoria

Best fan I've ever had

Read some great reviews so I bought it, cost around 180, worth every penny. It blows really cool air at a good volume in our family, dining, kitchen area, keeps that area a good 6-10 degrees cooler than other rooms in the house on a hot day. Love it!

Purchased in September 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $180.00.

Naz
NazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Powerful and great fan

Varnado fan really does circulate air around the room. We placed the fan in our main bedroom.
-placement of the fan is very important to how it will circulate the air
-we use fan with our portable aircon, so the room becomes cool quicker.
- has 4-speed option. Max speed is very powerful.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Jon H
Jon HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Surprisingly powerful

Was a bit sceptical at first, but I was surprised by how powerful it is. Packs a punch in a small package. It circulates air very well and when you angle it at the right position (be it wall or ceiling), really moves air efficiently. We use it in conjunction with the AC and are happy with it.

Purchased at Costco.

TMGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vornado 660 Fan

This fan certainly helps to circulate the air on a warm day unlike so many other fans that I have tried over many years.
I like the fact that it can be taken apart to clean the interior as well.

The power output on low is fine day and night, as I have it beside me whilst I sleep or relax in front of the television.
Not having an air conditioner over these very hot days and nights is a challenge, but this fan is certainly helping to keep myself and my Stafford as cool as is possible.
I recommend highly.
I bought from Harvey Norman who price matched within ten dollars of what Costco charge for the same item.
Not having a Costco near me, nor being a member I believe I have done as well as I could possibly do.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $160.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Is the new ALDI Bladeless Air Purifier Fan better than the Dyson Pure Cool Desk Fan?

German retail giant ALDI is releasing a bladeless fan and air purifier, due to go on sale as part of its Special Buys program this Saturday 18th November.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Nov 2020
is-the-new-aldi-bladeless-air-purifier-fan-better-than-the-dyson-pure-cool-desk-fan

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great fan.

I love how the design of the fan. It really circulates the air in the room really well.
It is quiet when it is at the lowest settings for sleeping.
It is a little pricey and I was doubting whether it is worth it. But, yeah I am loving it so far.

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay.

Russted
RusstedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well, I'm a fan...!

Purchased in September 2018.

Kwin
KwinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Money well spent

We have a 2 bedroom home, and this moves the air from the air conditioned lounge room through to the bedroom and bathroom area. Keeps us cool to help sleep at night, and reduces power bills by moving air through the house.
Took us ages to make a decision - glad we bought this.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

bazSydney, NSW

I'm a fan

I bought one of these recently to try and reduce air conditioning running costs. It's fabulous and works like a charm. I did see in a review elsewhere someone was beefing that it shoots the air out in a narrow current but that's exactly what it's meant to do.....they didn't read the instructions. This really is a top product and recommended.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Sarah
Sarah

Love this air circulator

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Brandon F
Brandon FBrisbane

I’m converted, this is one helluva fan. I mean, whole room air circulator.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Dead Wombat
Dead WombatSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT FAN, BUT EXPENSIVE

This a very nice, almost silent fan.
the only noise is the fan blades, i cannot hear the fan, just the wind.
I got mine from The Good Guys, they matched the lowest price on the net.
My wife loves it, as on the lower setting, it is near silent white noise.
Controls are nice, construction is good quality.
Looks very modern.
I have a few properties, and usually have to buy a fan twice a year, but this one has a 5 year warranty.
I use this also to move the air conditioned air around the house, i can put one aircon on, and move it around, an hour before bed, and the air is dried out,
CONS.
wind is like a beam, almost straight line, but that is ok, you can move it way back, and still get nice breeze.
Expensive. But i would buy again.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
GV711
GV711South East Queensland, QLD

Best fan ever

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Love it

Seriously cannot recommend these fans highly enough. And this new model is brilliant - super quiet. Had to buy as my trusty Vornado 660 died after 8 years of heavy use. I have a small one for my office space too. This is my 6th or 7th since first using them in Bermuda a 40 years ago

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Crossrip
CrossripSydney, NSW

Best fan ever

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Liana Cortijo
Liana Cortijoasked

My vornado is not working. Where can I have it repaired? I live in pymble nsw
Lcortijo@gmail.Com

DanielC
DanielC

You CANNOT have it repaired. That's the whole issue with Vornado, they are only a box dropper but have NO service agents in Australia (as I got told via email by them in 12/2020). You may now throw your Vornado in the nearest bin and contribute to global pollution.

Anna L.
Anna L.asked

where is the vornado fan made? which country is it manufactured?

TMG

Made in China. But very well made.
I highly recommend .
Better than any other fan I have had, and I have many.

Cam G
Cam Gasked

Do they also work as a fan if i was to put it on a table shooting directly at me would i get a good flow of air hit me? Im going fifo and i sleep with a fan on me everynight so want something i can travel with

baz

Yes but it's not meant to be used like that....you need to direct it to the top corner of the room

Features:

• The Vornado 660 Air Circulator uses heavily contoured blades to churn the air into a column shape, which ultimately projects air further and helps keep everyone in the room cool
  • Four fan speeds allow you to adjust how gentle or powerful you’d prefer the airflow in a room, while a multi-directional airflow ensures all sections of the room are evenly cooled
  • A detachable grill allows for quick and easy cleaning
  • Its small, compact size is unobtrusive, and allows this standalone fan to be placed largely out of sight, without compromising on the quality of airflow.

Feedback from reviewers:

• According to reviewers, the most appealing quality of this Vornado model is that it’s a powerful fan that does what it claims and circulates air swiftly around a room
  • Sometimes reviewers found the fan to be too noisy to be left on throughout the night, while others found the noise level acceptable, if the fan is set on the lowest speed. Some even appreciated the white noise that the fan provided.
  • The Vornado 660 Air Circulator costs $259, which is a little pricey for a standalone fan. However, while reviewers acknowledged this, most also expressed that this fan was worth the money.
CategoryStandalone Fans