Listing monitored by VPA

61 questions from our users

Don't steal our money
Don't steal our moneyasked

Hi been using colostrum sourced from NZ for a couple of years, we use a lot in the family as I have a child with auto immune issues and it really helps. I bought your colostrum after speaking to a rep who assured me it was sourced from NZ and AU. The label says 100% USA colostrum and in honesty it smells and behaves more like milk powder than colostrum. Do you guys QC batches of Colostrum you receive? Thank you.

alve
alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.
Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Sam H.
Sam H.

It certainly does work but you need to avoid snacking on anything other than nuts, fresh fruit and maybe wholegrain crackers between meals. Your other chewing meals must be nutrient-rich and avoid foods high in sugar and simple carbohydrate while upping your overall intake of fresh vegetables. Try smaller portions of wholemeal/grain products to bulk up your dinner, eg. steamed brown rice with a stir fry or curry, and skip dessert altogether. Cut out the cakes, biscuits, desserts, sweets, soft drink and those extra "hidden" teaspoons of sugar in your hot beverages until you can trust yourself to only have that little bit of something sweet occasionally. If you find it difficult to find time to undertake intense exercise, just set aside 30min every couple of days to take a brisk walk. Anything is better than nothing. Moderate exercise can be ramped up once you feel more confident and able, AND you begin to feel that sense of achievement. Everyone treads their weight loss path differently. VPA's meal replacements are just a tool to help you on your way.

Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Ravinder Pal R.
Ravinder Pal R.asked

Is fat burners have side effects

Ravinder Pal R.
Ravinder Pal R.asked

Is there any side effects of vpa fat burner

david b.
david b.asked

Where can you bye this product

CainJ
CainJ

Hey david,
www.vpa.com.au and you can see there full range mate

Leon C.
Leon C.asked

Do you sell soya bean flour (drinking)

Jockey191
Jockey191asked

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows when to take the hunger control pills and how many?
Cheers

Tru S.
Tru S.asked

Does the hunger control pills hype you up to much ?

Alyce
Alyceasked

With these protein products can you use water instead of milk?

As i find milk too heavy on my stomach

Clement
Clement

Absolutely. I’m the same and only use water!!!

Dave

I only use water and they taste beautiful. strawberry is my favorite. i can even drink them down quickly and they don't make me feel sick in the stomach like some protein powders do.

Kara-Jade R.

They also now offer protein water

Feltham
Felthamasked

Hi I was wondering what the difference is between the whey isolate and the premium whey ?

QLDZDR

Me too. I order that and got this. They say it is the same.
Is it the same NOW? or has it always been the same, except the marketing guru was doing a horizontal market expansion?

Dave

on their website they have an excellent article that should answer your question. you can scroll to the bottom of their website and go to the articles - difference between WPI and WPC. or here is the link https://www.vpa.com.au/blog/what-is-the-difference-between-wpi-and-wpc-protein/

Robby
Robbyasked

I want to know if women can take D- Aspartic Acid? I was told it will help me loose weight by decreasing my estrogen levels and boosting my testosterone is this correct?

Nicasked

Does VPA creatine monohydrate have a sweet taste like Warrior Creatine, or does it have a more neutral taste like INC creatine? I am looking for Creatine that is not too sweet in juice or water?

Kell

I have mine in milk and its not too sweet but its not bad tasting

Thanks Kel

Charasked

Has anyone tried the pre-30 supplement? Just wanting feedback and whether it's worth purchasing it. Thanks

Renny Vons
Renny Vons

I took it for about 3 weeks and didn’t feel too much of a difference before or during my workout

Char

I've tried so many pre-workout supplements and they don't have any effects on me. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Edgee1
Edgee1

It’s not bad but definitely wouldn’t rave about it. With the recent price hike it’s no longer competitive in price, I’d look at other products as a pre-workout

Nèe
Nèeasked

Hey does the weight loss pack actually give you results

Jonathan G
Jonathan G

Hi Nee, I believe that this venom weight loss pack will give you the results you desire. Pending you have a good diet and train the equivalent amount, a "weight loss pack" itself may not be great if you have a poor diet and poor exercise habits.

Kell

Hi, i have been on the value weight loss drink and fat burner pack for 15days now and sorry to say but not lost anything at all, if anything its keeping my weight the same if not 1kilo more!

Bernie
Bernieasked

Just asked if you can only buy the meal replacement supplement. Can you please reply?

Kylie Foster
Kylie Foster

Hi Bernie, yes you can purchase the meal replacement protein shake starting from $29 for 1kg
Here’s the link :)

Donna M
Donna Masked

I'm looking for the soya protein isolate powder? is it no longer available

BazG
BazG

Google provides several suppliers of this item.....otherwise can’t help.

Donna Kasked

Do these shakes have an after taste, can't stand it in other brands?

Ripper
Ripper

Hi Donna,
I have never notice after taste. Flavours are great, however could be bit richer.

Donna K

Thanks very much, what are the best flavours do you think?

Char

Hi Donna, I have just purchased and started using the meal replacement shakes in the chocolate flavour. I personally don't like the flavour and it does have a slight aftertaste. I will continue to use it only because I am not getting enough macros during the day. I hope that helps.

Maddie sasked

What happens if I am not home when my order is delivered to my address?

Leon
Leon

I'm not sure as I was home at the time. But from what I can recall on a previous occasion it was left at the front door.

Maddie s

I live in an apartment complex though so I don't know what they'd do

QLDZDR

Even though we don't give authority to just leave a box of $$$ worth of stuff near our front door, the fastway courier did leave it there.
We have an intercom, that rings on 4 phones in the house, so if the courier had pressed that intercom button we would have answered it and told them to wait 30 seconds.

Don't know how long it was there, but we happened to drive out and turned right, rather than left and happened to look at the front door. Out the corner of the eye, spotted something there.

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers