5.0 (3,410)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (171) · No (3,205)
    4.9 (2,666)

Bel J

Bel JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love VPA!!

So glad to have been put on to VPA. Great products, great prices, great service... just great! Super fast, reliable postage, great range of products and flavours, can't rate them highly enough!

I love VPA products, shopping on the site is easy as, extensive range of products, Try VPA, you won't be disappointed

WPI & WPC are top quality, great value for money as well, recently tried BCAA as well & found it to be excellent. Today I'm also trying L-carnitine with my usual order & no doubt it'll be great also

Tristan D

Tristan DNortheast, VIC

A+ for all vegans

They website is really easy to navigate. There are some great options for vegans. So happy with the Vegan stack I purchased. Everything I need to stay fit and healthy

Love VPA!

As always, I’m super stoked with how speedy delivery is! In particular I purchase the plant based protein, which tastes great and mixes well. A little ‘grittier’ than I’d like but I find most vegan protein powders like this so it’s not a big deal to me, especially for the great price. Hint - For a delicious guilt free desert, mix salted caramel protein powder with coconut yogurt, top with fruit and almond flakes!

Herbie

HerbieNortheast, VIC

Best products ever

My daughter introduced me to VPA and I could not be happier with the products. They taste great and the protein mixes easily. Have just ordered GABA and pre workout! This will always be the product I use form now on

Jody

JodySydney, NSW

Totally addicted!

What a great rewards program..., the shipping is super fast shipping...the communication from the team is second to none.... and it’s just a bonus that the VPA protein taste so good!

Sagey

Sagey

Great product, giving great results

High quality product, great range to choose from. Getting great results using this product daily, my hip pain is greatly reduced. Easy to navigate online shopping and fast delivery every time.

JaneM

JaneMFar North Queensland, QLD

Always reliable and great quality

I continue to rely on this supplier for quality products and a good variety of tasty and effective supplements. The site is easy to navigate, prices are excellent and delivery reliable.

Nick

NickCentral, SA

Always a great experience shopping with VPA

I'm always impressed by the ease of use of the VPA website, and the prompt and efficient fulfilment of my orders. Most importantly, the products are great, and excellent value.

Great products and reliable

Great products, great variety, reliable service, Fast shipping and excellent rewards for loyal customer. Would highly recommend their high quality products to others so keep up the good work VPA.

Great protein and service

Great tasting protein, at really good prices. Delivery was prompt and they have a good range of flavours. It was good on my stomach too where as other protein powders I’ve used in the past haven’t been.

Zaza87

Zaza87Sydney, NSW

Best WPI I’ve ever tried

Recommended to me by my boyfriend. He makes the most amazing smoothies with their vanilla WPI. What I love the most is that I can have it with water only and it’s still tasty - no grainy, powdery feel. Super smooth!

High quality and easy to order

The store was easy to navigate and the range of products is outstanding. Very easy to find what I was after and navigate through the purchase. The range of flavours is amazing, can't wait to try it.

Tyler

TylerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent!

The Vanilla flavour of the WPI Protein tastes absolutely amazing! It doesn't have that powdery texture like so many other proteins I have tried. Cant wait to try other products from PVA!

Niny

NinyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love vpa products

Vpa flavors are fantastic. I highly recommend coconut paradise and salted caramel a staple in my cupboard! Both isolate and concentrate mix very well, no clumps. great product! Absolutely Love it! I dont use anything else anymore. Price point is also great!

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Best tasting protein shake I have had

Navigating the store was simple with a bonus shipping timer, the price for the products are extremely affordable compared to other competing brands. All flavours tasted amazing and true to it, will definitely be buying more.

Skye O.

Skye O.Central West, NSW

Taste! Texture! Value!

Fantastic site, easy to navigate. Simple ordering and great you can bundle to save. Fast delivery to the country. Amazing taste, texture and quality. Best vegan protein on the market!

JohnC

JohnCSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer servife

A great range of product with outstanding quality. Delivery is next day which helps me as I always leave. It till the last minute to reorder. A great success story

Very easy

Have tried other products, VPA was recommended to me to try.
I will let you know after my wife and I have used, if ok we will buy larger packs.

Great products, website easy to navigate

VPA offers an incredible range of products that, from my experience, seem to be of a high quality. The website is simple to navigate, and the process of ordering a product is very easy.
Additionally, there are a wide range of rewards and programs offered to members via the newsletter, and the account page on the VPA website.
I highly recommend both the products and the membership offered by VPA, as my experience with them has been nothing but completely satisfactory.

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers