5.0 (3,141)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (166) · No (2,953)
    4.9 (2,439)

Morginho

MorginhoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These are the best supplements I’ve ever used!

The site was easy to navigate and access, there is a wide variety of products but I was quickly able to find everything tailored to what I needed. Absolutely amazing!

Joe B

Joe B

Quick delivery!

Placed an order an received product 4 business days later in a regional location. The Coconut Dream flavoured Whey Protein Concentrate is a great flavour. Great to see that Venom Protein Australia’s packaging are able to be recycled via RedCycle Program.

Stu

Stu

Just switched to the vegan protein...

Just switched to Vegan protein. Easy to find in the menu, a fantastic taste and mixes better than powder twice the price. As a platinum customer, VPA just gets better with each purchase.

STOFFIES GYM

STOFFIES GYMSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality Service at its best!

Super fast delivery, at the door not even 24hrs after placing the order!
Super easy ordering process and top notch customer service.
Supplements taste amazing and all my members love their products.
Would highly recommend to everyone!

Blythe C.

Blythe C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The coconut WPI is amazing

add it to my oats at breakfast, blends in smoothly, with no weird aftertaste. Also great with blueberries and almond milk for a low-cal high protein snack.
I have had issues with whey protein upsetting my tummy in the past, but have no issues with VPA.

Probably the best value for money product with greatest results I have ever come across

VPA would be the best value for my hard earned dollars ever spent on supplements for health and muscle gain. Website is quite easy to navigate and products are well illustrated.

Kacey H

Kacey HSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended you definitely won't regret it!

Highly Recommended you definitely won't regret it! Low prices, regular discounts, easy to order, good customer service and fast delivery! The vanilla flavour is our favourite tastes like ice cream!

Ash H.

Ash H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best plant protein i've tried

VPA vegan plant protein is easily the best on the market - it tastes great, is much less gritty than other brands and the value for money is unparalleled. I love the extra amino acids, iron and B12 in this protein; fantastic for those who don't consume much meat products. Excited to try the new choc caramel flavour. Vanilla is always my go to :)

Perfect for my breakfast

I'm very satisfied with the vegan protein. I usually add it to my morning porridge and it gives a nice taste to it.
The delivery was super fast.
I highly recommend VPA for their good quality products.

Brendan Mac

Brendan MacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best products!

Great informative website, love the product information and especially the nutritional information. Makes choosing products that much easier. VPA go above and beyond with customer service and making sure everything is perfect.

Sebastian A.

Sebastian A.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy checkout, awesome products, great service

Great products, incredibly good value. Can’t believe how much I got for the amount I spent! I’ve been meaning to try VPA for a while now, and I’m not sure why it took me so long.

Stef G

Stef GSouth East Queensland, QLD

My go to for years and continuing

Ive been using VPA for 4years now, I recommend to everyone. Amazing flavor, no bloating and fast shipment. Cannot live without especially mixed into warm oats. The best protien out there

JacobC

JacobCSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Aussie goodness

Great website to get around and full of info.

Always happy with the products I like trying different flavours every time.

Returning customer monthly to get great savings and great products.

JackE

JackENorth Western Region, NSW

This Premium Plant Protein is the goods! Was so surprised how good this protein is.

Extremely satisfied with the quality of this product. Changed from one brand of plant protein to VPA’s and I wouldn’t go back. The salted caramel flavour is delicious, highly recommend.

Josh g

Josh gSydney, NSW

Best products on the market and the best prices!

VPA has consistently time and time again come through with the best products that keep me going when i need them the most. Besides having one of the best ordering processes, websites, customer support their products taste great!

Soraya

SorayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Protein

It was very easy to navigate to find what I needed. The range of products available are amazing. I haven't yet received my products but I don't doubt I'll be satisfied!!

Rhys

RhysGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value protein and its so easy to get delivered

So easy to navigate the online store. Great product range for everyone’s goals and preferences. And best of all the product itself is high quality and good value, especially when you buy in bulk.

Todd

Todd

Easy to order. Best Protein on the Market

Always an easy transaction. Protein always arrives quickly, packaging is always intact and the taste is the best out there (WPI choc and vanilla). I have also used the hyperburn FX when looking to shred fat and it always gives me that extra 5% required to get great results!

Blends easy, smooth and tasty

Love the range of flavours, vanilla is my favourite! This is the easiest to blend protein I’ve purchased, it mixes really well with just using water and still tastes great.

Dave A.

Dave A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Aussie made goodness

Tried a friends protein was super impressed
So ordered my own
Taste options amazing fast delivery great company great protein on par with the way more expensive stuff
Thx :) cheers

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers