4.8 from 22,454 reviews

22,454 reviews
    4.9 (3,799)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (188) · No (3,612)
    4.9 (2,991)

daniel s.

daniel s.Perth, WA

Great website!! 1st time user here

First time user of this Site, looking forward to trying VPAs product range after hearing good results from a friend. Sign up was easy and free delivery too! Website layout was a breeze and completed my order easily via my phone. Will be recommending to my friends.

Jared G

Jared GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality product at great prices.

The website is simple to use and includes discounts for bulk orders. I appreciate that I can level up for future discount benefits by being a regular purchaser.
The range is big and the flavours that you can choose is really vast.

Love it!!

Easy. Does the job. Only drank half the packet and lost 10kilo in 6-7 weeks. Thank you to F45 westmead who recommend this brand. Love it love it love it

Value for money

Highly recommended these products the fact that they are Australian made is even better, great flavours, prompt delivery and service..my customers can't get enough. Such a awesome products and Great variety..

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Protein

Every time I purchase with VPA the protein is always amazing and it literally gets delivered the next day, if not within 2 days! It's always so quick and I've never had an issue with them! THE BEST!

Blackberrii

BlackberriiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excited to try these products

The website, staff and information are all easily and readily accessible. The staff provided guided feedback on what products to take and worked with me to determine what was best for me. The products are all very good quality and I'm already contemplating my next order

Jamie

Jamie

Never buy from this company.

Bought 2 plant protein products from VPA. Been trying to chase up my order the past few days because they've told me it has been delivered. They sent me a photo of a signature that clearly isn't mine and I'm still waiting for my package to be delivered even though they told me it had been. Been trying to chase up with auspost as well. Now I have to find a justice of peace to fill out a statutory declaration. Clearly they don't want to admit they've done a mistake on their end and I have to go through all this effort and pain to get a replacement package where the same thing will probably happen again.

Excellent Website

Very easy to navigate through the website. Products are very reasonably priced and i cannot wait to try all the other types of products & flavours. Will recommend to others for sure.

Quick shipping good prices

very easy website to use on a computer, cheap prices and quick shipping. Lots of different options to choose. Wouldnt order clothing tho as I feel a bit expensive. Will be ordering again.

Best tasting product!

I have previously purchased this product and found the company ro be prompt with delivery and the flavour is delicious. My adult children also buy their protein and powder through vpa and are also very happy.

mitchell T.

mitchell T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to order, great and fast delivery!

The protein powders are top quality! Easy to mix and don't clump up like other brands. Their flavours are unmatched and there is a variety of them for everyone!
You certainly get your money's worth when ordering from Venom Protein. Once a customer, always a customer.

Great vegan alternative!

The VPA range of plant protein is great, texture and taste wise. I’ve been buying it for a few months now and it’s been amazing. I’ve tried almost all the flavours and I haven’t found one I don’t like.

Easily my favourite protein!

The price and quality of products are great, and nothing comes close to their flavours available, Choc Mint is a winner! The Kleos preworkout also will send you to the moon

Kaitlyn

KaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing game changer!

So easy to find what I was after and the best competitive prices on the market. Will be recommending everyone to this site. Great quality products and great range of flavors too.

Mmm

MmmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, reliable and amazing product range! Don't think twice about VPA

Easy to navigate the website
Range is vast and in stock
High quality product with no crap in it
Choose VPA. Best product range there is on the market.
Will be ordering more asap

Find out how VPA compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Easy to do shopping been I haven't shot for a while but I kind of easy navigate and quick response thank you vpa will be doing more shopping centre thank you

William Ma chong

William Ma chongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great having Supplaments at the push of a button, and great company

Easy to use, happy with products, reordered the same order as last time and have added extra products... happy to be a repeat customer, and happy to recommend to family and friends

Go Vita Joins VPA!!!!!!

We are extremely Excited to be now stocking VPA products at our GO VITA INGLE FARM Store. in Adelaide South Australia. Two Great Aussie Companies joining forces..... Looking forward to a bright future.

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Aussie Company and Products

Web site is easy to use and explore. Great range of products and the quality and flavours are excellent. Highly and strongly recommend VPA for all your needs. Love it.

Dale Simons

Dale SimonsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Venom protein. Always reliable service and prompt deliver, and a great product!

The website is easy to navigate. I love the fact I can see the past orders, and re-order the same. The whey protein is great and low calories, which has helped me achieve my results.

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers