4.8 from 22,225 reviews

4.9 (3,579)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (183) · No (3,393)
    4.9 (2,798)

Great flavour and great quality!

The website is simple to navigate and someone is always there to help on messenger. The range of products and flavours is huge - everyone will find a personal favourite. The quality is great. Sometimes hard to mix the WPI thoroughly but this is a rarity.

Adam Gillespie

Adam GillespieSydney, NSW

Great service with fantastic products

First time using VPA and have been really impressed with their service. Products are great with nice tasting WPC and good value too on other supplements. I highly recommend VPA and will be using their services again.

Matty

MattyIllawarra, NSW

Hot Chocolate and Protein Mousse! Omg game changer!!

Easy to shop and great variety and price.I have just started using the Wpia and love the variety of flavours. Vpa Protein Mousse & Protein Hot Chocolate is a game changer. Who thought childhood favourites like chocolate mousse & hot chocolate could be healthy and tasty!

Jordy Wilson

Jordy WilsonHunter Region, NSW

Thanks VPA for providing the tastiest and MOST effective supplements!! You guys are awesome!

One of the best Aussie company’s I’ve ever shopped with, such a huge range of supplements and your apparel is extremely comfy and CHEAP!
So pleased with the Mass Gainer Value Pack, aswell as my Sour Gummy Worm Protein Water and Multi Greens.
We’ll keep you guys going, if you keep us going!!

Hard Gainer Delight!

Over the course of 4 months supplementing with Venom protein I have been able to add 5 kg onto my frame reaching 88 kg. Keep coming back and restocking with the goal to get to 95! Delivery is easy, recommendations from staff are spot on. No nonsense true to word supplements. Top Stuff!

Src8952

Src8952South East Queensland, QLD

never disappointed!

I’ve ordered from VPA many times. Site is easy to navigate, Always awesome quality, great prices and fast delivery. they have great products for every stage of fitness. 150% would recommend!!

Fast and Reliable

Used VPA a couple of times now and does not disappoint. Great products and reasonable prices. Fast service with daily dispatches and delicious new flavors now available. I Highly recommend.

Easy, quick and delicious!

So so easy to order, fast service and Excellent customer service. The best way to get protein shops direct to door. Order from here and you will not be disappointed!

Tastes good, mixes well

I find the iso whey to be of good quality, it mixes well and the flavours I’ve tried so far are good, and not too artificial tasting and still tastes good when mixing with just water which makes it enjoyable.
A lot of proteins leave you with tummy upset, gas etc but can say I’ve never had any of that with VPA. It’s become our main protein on regular order now

RyanL

RyanLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Value For Money

I am a poor uni student so I have exhausted all resources trying too find the best protein for my money. VPA always wins. Awesome service and quick delivery times.

Poiter

PoiterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy VPA Customer

So happy to be able to purchase my protein from VPA in this time of uncertainty. I wish all staff and customers of VPA safe and healthy times ahead. Cheers Peter

Herbie

HerbieNortheast, VIC

Best protein powder

Very fast delivery, great product. This was my first order and I will continue to order from VPA. Good value for money and great tasting I bought the vegan protein powder

Lance

LanceBrisbane

A PLUS, Such good quality

Such a good product, beats the shops.

Would always recommend! such great results and always fast delivery to QLD area.

Great value would not go back to purchasing from a store

Molly

MollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very excited!!

The online store was really easy to navigate! This is my first order after trying my brothers venom protein today! I’m so excited to get my own and achieve my goals!

Dylan H.

Dylan H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Taste, Great Website, Great Experience.

I usually buy VPA Premium Whey through my gym, but with the gym closed for the duration of the COVID-19 crisis I popped onto the website for the first time to make an order. The website quality definitely lives up to the high quality of the product. The taste and quality of the Premium Whey in various flavours is streets ahead of other protein products I have tried over the years. The website is really easy to navigate and carries a large range of product. I have stocked up on a couple of the WPC products that I usually buy and I have also ordered a couple of the Protein Mousses that people have raved about to me, quite excited to see how they taste.

Find out how VPA compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

the best product I've had in a while

The website is very straightforward easy to navigate. the products are simple and easy to add to the cart, nice packaging and it always arrives on time :) very satisfied all round

Tony

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love VPA

Have been using VPA for 2 years plus now and find the website easy to use and always find what I need. The product range is awesome and the quality is outstanding! Thanks VPA

Ranjit Singhota

Ranjit SinghotaSydney, NSW

Website and Navigating through to Ordering was awesome! Such a great service.

Website and Navigating through the website for ordering was awesome, such a great service!
Looking forward to trying out the products...delivery seems quite quick and free delivery...even better. Can't wait to try the goods

Arnaldo O.

Arnaldo O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic products! Very pleased chap!

I found the website super easy to navigate and find what I needed.
VPA's range of products exceeded my expectation! They have a fantastic range
This is the second time I've ordered from VPA. I am very pleased with the quality and will continue ordering from them.

David H.

David H.Hunter Region, NSW

Been using VPA for years now

Great tasting shakes. Great value. Frequent special offers and discounts. Loyalty rewards. Been using their breakfast shakes and meal replacement shakes for years now. Highly recommended. Fast shipping in Australia.

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers