I’ve been a big fan of the VPA for years it’s A quality product the taste is great and good variety of flavours

The website is nice and easy to find what you’re looking for .
They have a very wide range of products available see you can get every think you want at the one place.
Packaging is great and delivery is fast

Great price and range!

Easy to navigate the store and find what I needed, high quality products. The price is also unbeatable which made the decision much easier. I will be using VPA again for sure.

Nice to see a strong line up of vegan friendly products.

Great array of products that were suitable for my needs, being a vegan diet. Stuggle to find a high quality, good tasting plant based protein, keen AF to try it!

Cheap and works

delivery is quick and cheap, love the products and now I always order from them. Website is easy to navigate through and purchase items. A wide range of flavours which will never get bored

3rd order and love it

Flavours are great once you find your favorites and the fact you can try different ones without buying huge amounts helps as well, prices and shipping are excellent, and this is my 3rd order and i cant fault VPA at all.

Good quality protein at really good price

Huge range of products. Easy to search and find what your looking for. Awesome special offers via email. Easy to enter promo code for discounts. Fast checkout and quick delivery.

Amazing products and coolest thing is that they are Australian company

It is easy using them from last 2 years pretty amazing and they got variety of flavours and main thing which I like is they Aussie and will recommend them

QUICK AND EFFICIENT

Will purchase again from this place, and they are great, easy to use for online ordering.
Will refer to friends. Im ready for my workout now.
Thanks again, see you really soon.

high quality healthy deliciousness

Always fast delivery. Flavours are delicious. Highly trustworthy company. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Excellent quality and great on price. The site is easy to navigate and very informative and detailed. An excellent range of products and protein powder flavours. Vanilla is my favourite and i love creating recipes using the product (whey isolate or premium)

VPAs vanilla WPI is the tastiest on the market

Their whey protein isolate (vanilla) is really tasty. It's really easy to shake up and doesn't leave lots of clumps. Really good in lean recipes such as protein pancakes and Coco green smoothies.

Timely deliveries with a good and consistent product.

Product arrives a most a few days after order (week days) and has yet to disappoint. The pricing on these products are very competitive but the quality I've found to not diminish.

VPA has best protein out!! Also the widest range of extras from pre-workouts to sleep support and more. 1 stop shop.

Easily navigated through the VPA website to find exactly what I needed, they had such a wide range that I stumbled onto a few other goodies that I couldn’t miss out on!! Always the best quality stuff, will be shopping here again and again.

Great products! Great prices .

Site is very easy to navigate and the range is second to none from body building products to weight loss and everywhere in between.

The quality is second to none, have tried and tested many many products over the years and always come back to VPA which is a testimont to the quality of the products.

Natural, delicious & healthy!

Love the taste, quality and the fact that it's all natural. Before I took VPA whey protein powder I struggled to hit my protein target. Now that I do, I sleep, perform and feel better.

so good.

very easy to find what I was looking for and excellent customer service on the online chat.
so many flavors to choose from and very well priced i think anyway. thanks!

Really good stuff and good on the wallet too

Very easy to navigate, prices are good and tastes good, the best quality stuff on the market and me and all my mates are on it! Best in Aussie hands down

Awesome experience!

It was very easy to navigate to the store. With a click I was able to find what I wanted.
Also the product range is unbelievably huge and the the quality of the product looks great!

Best value for money out!!!

Like everyone. Been through all the supp stores. But VPA is the best value for coin and the results are better then everyone else!! Really recommend the beta alkaline and the muscle gainer!!!! Wins all over the SO CALLED big brands!!!

So easy thank you

Thank you cant wait till I get my Why protein to try. so easy to get around the site looking forward to buying more products with you guys in the future. Thank you.

Just like a vanilla milkshake

I have tried a few different protein shakes and found they either didn't dissolve properly and tasted grainy or just didn't taste good at all, which made it a struggle to add them to daily life. A friend at the gym shared their VPA vanilla and I haven't looked back - I now have two shakes a day. They taste just like a vanilla milkshake (but without the calories and sugar). Its a good all round protein and since it can be used for male & female my partner uses it too. We use it as an afternoon snack to stop cravings and after workouts. Its helped keep our sugar cravings from exploding. Definitely worth the try!

Does the hunger control pills hype you up to much ?

With these protein products can you use water instead of milk? As i find milk too heavy on my stomach
Absolutely. I’m the same and only use water!!!I only use water and they taste beautiful. strawberry is my favorite. i can even drink them down quickly and they don't make me feel sick in the stomach like some protein powders do.

Hi I was wondering what the difference is between the whey isolate and the premium whey ?
Me too. I order that and got this. They say it is the same. Is it the same NOW? or has it always been the same, except the marketing guru was doing a horizontal market expansion?on their website they have an excellent article that should answer your question. you can scroll to the bottom of their website and go to the articles - difference between WPI and WPC. or here is the link https://www.vpa.com.au/blog/what-is-the-difference-between-wpi-and-wpc-protein/

Similar listings