22,455 reviews
    5.0 (3,610)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (176) · No (3,402)
    4.9 (2,843)

Anthony W

Anthony WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality product

Fantastic quality products. Website is easy to navigate. Range of different flavours that taste great. I've used Hyperburn, Pre-30, and Whey Isolate. Very fast delivery, and products are well priced.

TrishH

TrishHSydney Surrounds, NSW

VPA is 100% trustworthy

VPA has the best range at the cheapest prices. Quick delivery & you can’t beat their Collagen Pro. Dissolves in morning coffee & is tasteless. Super fast delivery. VPA has reward program too.

Anazing products & Service

I love the new online website very easy to find what you want. Great range many flavours to choose from. The quality of the products is fantastic. Great value for money. The products work. My favourite supp store.

I have used for years!

I found venom protein 6 years ago, I have never had any complaints, always arrives quicker than anticipated. super easy customer service, INSANELY good prices and they just keep getting better! NEW FLAVOURS ARE TO DIE FOR!

Whey protein Isolate (Choc Caramel)

I have been using this type of protein for over 3 years. Great flavour and taste. Always great service and timely delivery. Easy to access and navigate the online store.

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

HIGH QUALITY AND A DECENT PRICE

Very good quality products at a decent price. Very quick and easy to order and even quicker delivery. I have been using for a few years now and will do for many years to come

Alana G

Alana GSydney, NSW

VPA Greatness

The online site is super easy to use and the prices are extremely cheap. I was worried about the flavours as I have never tried VPA before, as soon as I said this a pop up on the side said to try a sample for free today, so I ordered a sample and it was super quick and flavour was amazing :)

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is an awesome company to purchase products from

I have been using your products for a while now and find it to be the best products so far. I can see the results and my strength has increased dramatacally since I have been using your products. I am going to start to use your Gabba product so interested to see what its like

Absolutely the perfect protein company!

1. VPA actually deliver results (Specifically Whey Isolate, Premium Whey and Plant Protein)
2. Doesn't make you feel sick or bloated.
3. Actually helps in recovery after an intense workout.

Find out how VPA compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Awesome Great Tasting Supplements!

Website is very easy to navigate with clear and direct supplement information.
There is an abundance of great tasting flavors to choose from and postage is always quick with every order.

Kuldeep S.

Kuldeep S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Protein WPI, SO FAR

Quality products and spot on delivery. Ordered at 1 O clock afternoon and delivered 7 am next morning @ Brisbane. Quality in all products I have used so far. Will use them next time definitely.

Brendon

BrendonSydney, NSW

Whey Protein

Whey Protein is the best product i could've purchased to be my first experience with protein powder for post-workout use. It tasted amazing and had excellent quality and was easy to use. After purchasing my product i received it 2 days later in good condition with no issues what so ever.

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this product, definitely would recommend it

This product is very well made and packaged. I love how fast the postage is and the price range on everything, it is super easy to find what you want on the page and order it. I definitely would recommend this website.

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

VPA products and service

VPA products are outstanding and the service is super efficient. The online store is user friendly. I place my order and it’s on my doorstep when I wake up. Excellent.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great overall experience

Great tasting protein powders that are fine and easy to mix.
Low price and cost effective value for money products.
Fast convenient shipping to your door every time without fail.

Premium Whey Protein

Excellent quality, the taste is great and the super fast delivery is brilliant, especially when you forgot to order and you're days from running out. User friendly website and easy to order. Happy to stay a customer.

Carel Kruger

Carel Kruger

Venom protein breakfast shake is fantastic!

It is low GI which means it lasts me from 7 am when I have until well past midday before I start to feel hungry again.
The Venom protein website store is one of the best I’ve encountered.

LuisaR

LuisaRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic products

Easy to find what I was looking for and enjoyed reading about products available. I have been regularly using the 40 plus range & has become a staple in my diet.

Phil J

Phil JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t recommend VPA high enough

Products are high quality. Delivery is fast. The protein tastes amazing! The variety and new products are great. Can’t wait to try the new Pre workout! Couldn’t recommend VPA enough!

daniel s.

daniel s.Perth, WA

Great website!! 1st time user here

First time user of this Site, looking forward to trying VPAs product range after hearing good results from a friend. Sign up was easy and free delivery too! Website layout was a breeze and completed my order easily via my phone. Will be recommending to my friends.

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers