Listing monitored by VPA

Pros

• Australian owned and operated company

• Extensive range of drink options to choose from

• Quick delivery times

• Offers vegan options

5.0 (4,219)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (188) · No (3,956)
    4.9 (3,345)

Maison
MaisonSydney, NSW

Good quality protein (low calories/high portein content)

Good quality protein (low calories/high portein content).

very cheap when you buy in bulk 4x1kg for $97, each 1kg bag has 792g of protein (premium whey).

They have a lot of good flavors, rainbow icecream, choc banana and coconut are my suggestions but i do miss peanut butter which they use to stock.

My misses really enjoys the protein water, a bit expensive for myself ($56 per KG) but its more of a refreshing drink that you can have while working out.

Cassidy Barry
Cassidy BarrySydney, NSW

Perfect quality

Really quick shipping and good quality products. I have been using this website for a while now and it never disappoints.

Perfect

Very easy to find everything! Vanilla and choc protein powders are a staple. Trying creatine now and am sure it’ll be great

Great products

The website is easy to navigate, find what you want and purchase. Excellent range of flavours and good quality protein.

New user and love the product. Tastes great!

Products I wanted were very easy to find and the product descriptions were very informative to ensure it fits my needs.

Good stuff

Chocolate is the best flavour. Keen to try the coffee one though. Goes real well on nutrigrain would recommend. Me and mates get bulk orders at a time to get the discounts.

LucyLou
LucyLouFar North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely wonderful products!

I rave about VPA to everyone I meet !!! Lots of my lifting friends use the products also . Great Gains All Round !! Have just started using the Lean Shake Plus and it fits in nicely with my Macro counting each day and tasted absolutely divine ! I also use many other VPA products and the availability and the quality is number one !! I rave about VPA to all who lift and workout and they have not found any company better. So proud to be a VPA customer :)

Deanos
DeanosSydney, NSW

VPA Collagen Pro - excellent for old joints

I have been using this product on and off for about a year after regularly injuring my elbows at the gym It seems to help at the time of use - I just need to give myself a proper rest for the improvement to stick. This lockdown might just do the trick. :-(

Yasmine
YasmineSydney, NSW

Best protein I’ve tried!

This is my favourite go-to protein. It doesn’t have that bad taste like almost all other brands! The vanilla goes perfectly mixed with anything, I love it with berries!

Amy
AmyIllawarra, NSW

Best weight loss/ gain shakes

Super happy with the delivery times. The shakes are tasty and filling as described and all products are of great quality.

Cheapest best mixing creatine

Store was easy to navigate, massive range of products, very satisfied with the products I have bought from this store

Nick G.
Nick G.South East Queensland, QLD

Best tasting, best value

Easy to order, great tasting product. Mixes well and no bloating. This is the only place I buy protein from anymore.

tjsmith1987
tjsmith1987AU

Highly Recommended

Been using VPA for some time, always my go to. Great flavours, great price and great service. I always recommend VPA to friends and family

Love the quality of the products

Compared to an alternative website I used to get my supplies from, VPA is pretty much better in every way. Their flavoured stuff tastes way better than expected

Rewai M.
Rewai M.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Recommended to all my fitness clients

VPA has been the only place I've purchased my supplements from after researching other sites this was by far the best. Easy to navigate the site and the product range is exactly what I'm looking for. Very Happy with pricing and range! Thanks VPA. Good peoples!!

Don't steal our money
Don't steal our moneyasked

Hi been using colostrum sourced from NZ for a couple of years, we use a lot in the family as I have a child with auto immune issues and it really helps. I bought your colostrum after speaking to a rep who assured me it was sourced from NZ and AU. The label says 100% USA colostrum and in honesty it smells and behaves more like milk powder than colostrum. Do you guys QC batches of Colostrum you receive? Thank you.

alve
alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.
Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Sam H.
Sam H.

It certainly does work but you need to avoid snacking on anything other than nuts, fresh fruit and maybe wholegrain crackers between meals. Your other chewing meals must be nutrient-rich and avoid foods high in sugar and simple carbohydrate while upping your overall intake of fresh vegetables. Try smaller portions of wholemeal/grain products to bulk up your dinner, eg. steamed brown rice with a stir fry or curry, and skip dessert altogether. Cut out the cakes, biscuits, desserts, sweets, soft drink and those extra "hidden" teaspoons of sugar in your hot beverages until you can trust yourself to only have that little bit of something sweet occasionally. If you find it difficult to find time to undertake intense exercise, just set aside 30min every couple of days to take a brisk walk. Anything is better than nothing. Moderate exercise can be ramped up once you feel more confident and able, AND you begin to feel that sense of achievement. Everyone treads their weight loss path differently. VPA's meal replacements are just a tool to help you on your way.

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Australian company VPA sells protein in a variety of forms, including shakes, powders (including vegan options), muscle gainers, protein waters, hot protein drinks, shakes, mousses, colostrum, and meal replacements.

Points of praise for VPA proteins and supplements:

• VPA delights in having a number of long-term customers who, overall, are incredibly satisfied with the quality of VPA drinks, the great customer service, and quick delivery times
  • The protein drinks worked as they were advertised to do, with many reviewers witnessing the results they were looking for in a short space of time
  • Reviewers found the taste of VPA proteins and supplements to be better than most protein powders – with some reviewers even attesting to enjoying the taste
  • Several satisfied customers reported that the VPA website was easy to navigate, and that finding the products they were looking for was a straightforward process.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

VPA is the proud winner of a 2021 Award for Best Protein & Supplement Retailer – we’ll drink (a protein shake) to that. Above all, happy customers kept coming back to VPA due to its superior product quality, and the ease and speed of shipping.

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers