VPA

Pros

• Australian owned and operated company

• Extensive range of drink options to choose from

• Quick delivery times

• Offers vegan options

5.0 (3,924)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (184) · No (3,684)
    4.9 (3,097)

Dee

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for me

Love trying the different flavours of this fantastic product. Site is easy to navigate and delivery is always super quick.

Campbell Zufic

Campbell ZuficGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easiest online shopping I’ve ever done, best service and site , will buy again

Super super easy to Navigate the website and really impressed if I’m being honest by the cheap prices with such high quality products. I’m very satisfied and will shop here again

tobiasjones69

tobiasjones69Sydney, NSW

Who needs another companies performance supplement when vpas done it right

Vpa has a vast variety of fantastic products to help you feel and be the way you want to (without the terrible texture alot of protein shakes have), I definitely recommend them.

Malcolm Barclay

Malcolm BarclayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product

I’ve been buying from VPA for the last 24 months, the website is easy to use and the Products are of good quality, and are cheap, which is awesome.

Great products and easy shopping

Using VPAs website is easy to navigate and find what you want. Since buying from them I have not had any issues with stock or deliveries. It's always been fast and easy. The range of products available is amazing and they have exactly what you need and at a even greater quality. The quality of the products is also high standard for me and would not change to any other brands now.

Darren

DarrenGippsland, VIC

Long-term user of vpa

VPA are a very user friendly online experience for getting my vegan workout supplements. The products are awesome and the service sales and support is second to none.
I highly recommend them to anyone looking for sports supplements that meet sports supplements recommendations.
Thanks as always VPA

Scotty B.

Scotty B.Sydney, NSW

Always coming back. Great product, great price.

Easy site to get in get out.
Great range of products at a great price and quality is still great. Always coming back to VPA

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

VPA SUPS

Awesome quality products....great range at the best prices...Would have to be the best WPI in Australia... dont bother looking elsewhere ....

Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

VPA Products are AMAZING

I just love the VPA website & I have tried most of their WPC thanks to the sample packs. I do wish they had sample packs in a lot of their other products like their Protein powders as I find majority out there to be too sweet.

Great product

Very easy store to navigate and get to check out
Yes .. excellent product range for selection
Product is great value and excellent quality

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and love the products

Very easy to understand information about the products and easy to buy would highly recommend to someone wanting gym products

Awesome Product and even better company to support!

Awesome, modern and well layed out, easy to navigate website.

The product themselves are great, all from natural sources which I love!

Shipping is quick and well packaged, will definitely be coming back to order again!

ryan

ryan

Great products/speedy delivery :)

My wife and I love the breaky shakes and I also have taken the 100% whey isolate for over 5 years now. Great products! Great Price and usually turns up the following day. Keep up the great work VPA

Michelle

MichelleHobart, TAS

Good, easy to use website

Easy to use the website, which brought me back. I have purchased the protein water in the past and am a big fan of the sour worms flavour. The added collagen is a bonus, especially now as I reach my mid-30s.

Always smooth

Always easy to buy and have delivered.
The occasional free items are brilliant too and a good way to try things.
Products work great.
Recommend

Isaac Stone

Isaac StoneAU

Very niceeee

I've used VPA for 5 years now, always been phenomenal in every regard. Never had a single issue with them and it is always improving too.

Gina

GinaWestern Australia

Finally found one!

Thank you VPA, I have finally found a protein powder that I love the taste of. It doesn't have that fake sweet taste to it like all the others do. I'm sticking with this one!

luke s

luke swindsor

Always great products! Helpful team & quick delivery! Cheers VPA dream Team

Website layout is great. The easily visible countdown clock for same day shipping is a great innovation! Always quality products.

Glenn G.

Glenn G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome flavours love the vanilla and banana!

Love VPA, site hard to navigate but products are awesome, will definitely be back again, just can’t get enough of the breakfast shakes.

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome Products

Been using VPA's for quite some time and cannot fault them, they taste great and work great. I had hit a wall with training and VPA had helped me push through that wall.

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Australian company VPA sells protein in a variety of forms, including shakes, powders (including vegan options), muscle gainers, protein waters, hot protein drinks, shakes, mousses, colostrum, and meal replacements.

Points of praise for VPA proteins and supplements:

• VPA delights in having a number of long-term customers who, overall, are incredibly satisfied with the quality of VPA drinks, the great customer service, and quick delivery times
  • The protein drinks worked as they were advertised to do, with many reviewers witnessing the results they were looking for in a short space of time
  • Reviewers found the taste of VPA proteins and supplements to be better than most protein powders – with some reviewers even attesting to enjoying the taste
  • Several satisfied customers reported that the VPA website was easy to navigate, and that finding the products they were looking for was a straightforward process.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

VPA is the proud winner of a 2021 Award for Best Protein & Supplement Retailer – we’ll drink (a protein shake) to that. Above all, happy customers kept coming back to VPA due to its superior product quality, and the ease and speed of shipping.

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers