VPA

24,450 reviews

97% · 23,669483 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.9
Extensive range of drink options to choose from
Quick delivery times
Offers vegan options

21,207 reviews
Alex S.
Alex S.

Great protein products, affordable prices

Great products at a very affordable price! With very quick delivery too. Their whey protein is quality as well, 26g protein per 30g serve. I've been using them for years and will continue to do so Show details
G C.
G C.Queensland
  Fair Incentive Verified

Protein powder that actually tastes nice!

Protein powder that actually tastes nice! Other supplements are good too, trying some new products with my latest order which I'm excited to receive! Thank goodness it's always a quick delivery lol! Show details
AF Springwood
AF SpringwoodSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fab!!

Ordering with VPA is so easy and quick, shipment is always efficient and customers love the product!
Kurt
KurtHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Greta options

Cheaper to buy. Nice options. Get more for your money.
Prabhakar
PrabhakarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Supplement

I'm using VPA products from last few years and I'm really satisfied with VPA products. Best Supplement for me.
Steph
Steph2 posts

Great product

I have been buying the Whey protein for about 4 years now and I love it. Great flavours, high in protein and low in calories and great customer service. What more could you want! Show details
Gered
Gered

Good product

Been ordering the collagen for a while, helps me to continue working in a physical job with my bad shoulder. Good purchase. Show details
TimothyK
TimothyK2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great Aussie brand that’s easy to deal with

VPA protein flavouring is always great and there is a variety of different flavouring options to choose from. Quality is always on point and the WPI mixes up easily. The rewards points systems is also an added bonus and it’s a breeze to apply discounts at checkout. Show details
Anonymous
Anonymous2 posts

Awesome service

Very good value for money. Very fast postage. Discounts and samples are great. Show details
Debbie.L
Debbie.L

Excellent product

Love the taste and texture of WPI chocolate. Mixes easily with water or milk. Show details
Ross S.
Ross S.

Best available!

Great product, easy to use website, ships out fast, highly recommended.
Kayla B
Kayla BHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Very happy customers

My partner and I absolutely love the vanilla protein, it tastes good with everything, it’s hard to find a yummy protein that tastes good with water and everything else but we are so glad we have! Show details
Nicki B
Nicki BSouth Australia

Five Stars

I have been using VPA for years, it is by far the best protein I have found. Easy and simple to mix with just a shaker and delicious flavours to choose from. There's no horrid after taste and no lumps!! Ordering is straight forward and the value for money is spot on! Show details
Dayane Z.
Dayane Z.South East Queensland, QLD

VPA - my brand of choice for over 3years!

VPA is great! I have been using the brand for a few years now! Love the chocolate and caramel flavour! It is a good option and I use for so many recipes. The product is part of my breakfast and afternoon snacks! Sometimes I also at night - I prepare overnight oats, fruits and yoghurt or simply add a few spoons of water and eat with fruit (it is easy and delicious).
Mike E.
Mike E.

Cost effective

As a father supporting a family of 4 on a single income, VPA makes it incredibly easy for me to maintain mass and grow with their low cost, high nutrition protein powders.

All delicious flavours, even their unflavoured goes down easy! Show details

• 1

About VPA

100% Australian-owned company VPA sells protein in a variety of forms, including shakes, powders (including vegan options), protein bars, muscle gainers, protein waters, hot protein drinks, mousses, colostrum, and meal replacements.

Products are designed to boost the health, wellness, and performance of customers, and the VPA website makes it easy to choose supplements based on your personal goals.

All VPA packaging is recyclable, so that you can buy the supplements you want without the guilt.

Points of praise

• VPA delights in having a number of long-term customers who, overall, are incredibly satisfied with the quality of VPA drinks, the great customer service, and quick delivery times.
  • The protein drinks worked as they were advertised to do, with many reviewers witnessing the results they were looking for in a short space of time.
  • Reviewers found the taste of VPA proteins and supplements to be better than most protein powders – with some reviewers even attesting to enjoy the taste.
  • Several satisfied customers reported that the VPA website was easy to navigate, and that finding the products they were looking for was a straightforward process.