VPA
See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VPA

Pros

Australian owned and operated company
Extensive range of drink options to choose from
Quick delivery times
Offers vegan options

5.0 (4,728)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (193) · No (4,406)
    4.9 (3,810)

Best. Creatine. Ever.

Been taking VPA's Creatine Monohydrate for a couple months now and it is by far and away the best creatine ive ever had. Dissolves into any drink almost instantly, has zero taste and isn't granulary when mixed into just cold water like some other creatines. Plus its a great bargain, comes in a massive bag and has its own scoop.

Great product

Store easy to access. Always have stock. Quality and Value priced

Riley
RileyPerth, WA

Such a quick and easy process!

So easy to use the site! I wouldn't shop anywhere else. Loving my results from the products too!

Robbie
RobbieSydney, NSW

Couldn't ask for anything more!!

Fantastic service, quick delivery and the best tasting protein on the market - wouldn't shop anywhere else!

tyson
tysonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

GREAT TASTE !!! GREAT RESULTS!!

I love the taste of the protein and greens !! and I love the results im getting !!

Great product

High quality WPI, seamless and quick delivery and tastes great!

Favourite products!

I love the store, it has the best products and buying online has always been a breeze, I recently occurred an incident where I didn’t receive my parcel and when contacting them to find the whereabouts all staff where AMAZING and found the issue strait away and redispached my order! So happy with the products and great customer service I’m not even angry about the stuff up

Great product and service

Great product and does what it says, tastes great and breaks down well. Store is easy to navigate best product I’ve used

Never disappoints highly recommended

• Incentivised Review No

Amazing flavour and perfect for shakes smoothies and more!

The VPA store is super easy to find what you want or need and I love earning points for future discounts and freebies everytime I shop!
Can’t go wrong with flavour and Australian quality :)

Lea h
Lea h

Best in the biz

Been using vpa for many years, never disappoints, and the products keep getting better

Adam F.
Adam F.South East Queensland, QLD

The best

VPA ticks all 3 boxes:

- cheap
- great quality
- super fast to my door

Keep it simple, love your work guys... Cheers.

• Incentivised Review No
Teagan R.
Teagan R.South East Queensland, QLD

Best products I have ever used!

VPA Premium Whey & BCAA are both favourites of mine! I started CrossFit in October last year and have since used VPA's products to maintain and enhance my nutrition and my performance.

Prior to using BCAA I would get dizzy during high intesity workouts but since having a scoop of the Lemon & Lime in my water bottle I feel hydrated & at my best. The flavour is my favourite too, it actually tastes REALLY good.

I use the protein poweder in my meal prep every week. The choc- banana flavour is absolutely delicious in my overnight oat breakfasts & the best part is that the flavours taste amazing even when only mixed with water & I love that to save on calories.

Absolutely delcious & effective, I will use nothing else!

Chloe
ChloeQueensland

VPA - The only Protein

Website is easy to navigate, however is a little on the slow side when navigating between pages. The range of products and flavours is amazing, and they taste great too. Long time uses of VPA, highly recommend.

Love It!

The website is super informative, making it nice and easy to choose the supplement that’s right for me! All of the products I have received to date have been on time and have lived up to their description. Won’t shop anywhere else!

Frances V.
Frances V.South East Queensland, QLD

So easy to order online

Great user friendly website. I was referred by someone and am happy with the process so far.

ashutosh
ashutoshasked

hi vpa australia have any aap in app store

Don't steal our money
Don't steal our moneyasked

Hi been using colostrum sourced from NZ for a couple of years, we use a lot in the family as I have a child with auto immune issues and it really helps. I bought your colostrum after speaking to a rep who assured me it was sourced from NZ and AU. The label says 100% USA colostrum and in honesty it smells and behaves more like milk powder than colostrum. Do you guys QC batches of Colostrum you receive? Thank you.

alve
alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

VPA
Customer S.VPASend a private message

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

About VPA:

100% Australian-owned company VPA sells protein in a variety of forms, including shakes, powders (including vegan options), protein bars, muscle gainers, protein waters, hot protein drinks, mousses, colostrum, and meal replacements.

Products are designed to boost the health, wellness, and performance of customers, and the VPA website makes it easy to choose supplements based on your personal goals.

All VPA packaging is recyclable, so that you can buy the supplements you want without the guilt.

Points of praise:

• VPA delights in having a number of long-term customers who, overall, are incredibly satisfied with the quality of VPA drinks, the great customer service, and quick delivery times.
  • The protein drinks worked as they were advertised to do, with many reviewers witnessing the results they were looking for in a short space of time.
  • Reviewers found the taste of VPA proteins and supplements to be better than most protein powders – with some reviewers even attesting to enjoy the taste.
  • Several satisfied customers reported that the VPA website was easy to navigate, and that finding the products they were looking for was a straightforward process.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

For the fourth year in a row, VPA has taken out a ProductReview.com.au Award in the Protein & Supplement Retailer category - we’ll drink (a protein shake) to that. Above all, happy customers kept coming back to VPA because of its superior product quality, as well as how quickly products were shipped out to them.