VPA

Pros

• Australian owned and operated company

• Extensive range of drink options to choose from

• Quick delivery times

• Offers vegan options

5.0 (3,161)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3,518)
    4.9 (2,497)

Polly

PollyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

VPA - great products and service

Just gone plant-based so had to find a vegan replacement for my vpa Premium Whey. Requested a sample of the Plant Vegan Protein - arrived in 4 days (and I live in the country). Tastes wonderful (vanilla) - not too sweet. And just went to order and there's 15% off store-wide (12 days of Christmas promotion). It doesn't get any better. The customer service at vpa is second to none.

Maria T.

Maria T.South East Queensland, QLD

I love VPA products!

I discovered VPA products at the beginning of the year and I absolutely love them! The WPC shakes are really creamy and have a lovely flavour. My favourite is Strawberry!

Kyle .h

Kyle .hSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is amazing! I love VPA.

Great website, always super easy to navigate through the pages and links to a secure and simple checkout. Have always used VPA and satisfied with my experience.

Anonymous

Anonymous Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products!

I was very satisfied with VPA, navigating the store was quite easy and they stock a great range of products and supplements! I can’t wait for my delivery to arrive!

BEST breakfast shake I have had, I am obsessed with the coffee flavor

Amazing vitamins and nutrients packed in these shakes. My favorite is the coffee breakfast shake, I can't live without it!

HEATHER PORTAS

HEATHER PORTASSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking forward to getting back in the VPA train

Have used VPA products before and loved them. I’m just getting back into gym and working out and looking forward to receiving my VPA products to help me along the way.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love ordering my Supplements through VPA

I believe a great company starts and ends with great service. I cannot fault the online ordering system for VPA. It is so easy and I have total confidence shopping for my supplements this way.

Eefs

EefsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to order

Easy to use website, cheap prices compared to competitors and REALLY FAST shipping! I got my order next day! I tried the BEET500 in my first order and it really made an impact to my workouts!

Excellent product and support

Great value and excellent support from customer service. It's hard to know what you need but the team helped with honesty which means a lot. Cheers legends

Matt T

Matt TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top value

VPA always have insane pricing on protein. The fact you can order 5kg of protein and select 5 individual flavors and still get it at bulk pricing?! Genius!
Dont shop anywhere else for protein anymore!

PCleeland

PCleelandSouth East Queensland, QLD

VPA are the best in the business!

A breeze to navigate the store, product range & availability is always perfect & customer service when I need advice is quick and informative! Love the team at VPA!

VPA Premium Whey

Genuinely the best protein powder I have ever had (I'm lactose intolerant and have no issues) would recommend strongly to anyone lactose intolerant or not!!!!

Steven D.

Steven D.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this stuff

Hey guys over the last year I've used WPC protein, Pre 30 V2 and love it, stayed around the 110kg mark an have put on over 7 kg muscle an lost over 5% body fat, no that's alot an with my very busy work schedule an that Covid thing im still very happy.
Time 2 step it up though so this latest order im trying the micellar casine and the Hyper burn, 2021 will be big, me to

Anabel D.

Anabel D.Perth, WA

Glad I found VPA

Since discovering VPA products at a F45 studio in Vasse WA, I’ve saved money !!! And I am now using products that are fuss free that I can trust.

My go to protein.

I tried VPA a few years ago and haven't bought another brand since. Best tasting, best priced and best brand I or anyone I know has found.

Jamie H.

Jamie H.Northern Region, NSW

Amazing products

Love VPA products definitely help in my gains and helping to tone and lose weight
Will be trying to mass Gainer keen to try the amazing flavours

Phoebe R.

Phoebe R.South East Queensland, QLD

Love love the vegan powder

Love the premium vegan protein powder. Insane amount of protein and with a full shaker it’s super easy to drink!

catalindar1

catalindar1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

amor for this protein

I am loving my new protein vanilla powder, I cannot eat enough.
I can wait to try all the flavors

Excellent service & value

Very happy with this product, flavours are amazing. So much to choose from, for everyone’s needs for a healthy lifestyle.

Nat

NatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VPA ✨✨✨

Have been a customer of VPA for many years now. Quality products & service. Wouldn’t buy my WPI protein anywhere else.

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Australian company VPA sells protein in a variety of forms, including shakes, powders (including vegan options), muscle gainers, protein waters, hot protein drinks, shakes, mousses, colostrum, and meal replacements.

Points of praise for VPA proteins and supplements:

• VPA delights in having a number of long-term customers who, overall, are incredibly satisfied with the quality of VPA drinks, the great customer service, and quick delivery times
  • The protein drinks worked as they were advertised to do, with many reviewers witnessing the results they were looking for in a short space of time
  • Reviewers found the taste of VPA proteins and supplements to be better than most protein powders – with some reviewers even attesting to enjoying the taste
  • Several satisfied customers reported that the VPA website was easy to navigate, and that finding the products they were looking for was a straightforward process.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

VPA is the proud winner of a 2021 Award for Best Protein & Supplement Retailer – we’ll drink (a protein shake) to that. Above all, happy customers kept coming back to VPA due to its superior product quality, and the ease and speed of shipping.

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers