4.9

3,543 reviews
    5.0 (2,995)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3,338)
    4.9 (2,355)

Nick

Nick

Premium vegan protein

The salted caramel premium vegan protein is by far the most DELICIOUS protein I've ever had. I feel like it does a comparable job to whey protein for recovery too, which is a massive break through for plant proteins!

The Best!!!

The site is easy to use, especially if you have to rush orders. Products have been the only ones that have worked so far and will keep using them. There's so much to choose from, I love it!

Jan S

Jan SIllawarra, NSW

First time buyer

Easy to find what I was looking for.
Product range is good.
Just ordered Pea Protein Isolate in natural flavour and looking forward to trying it.
Info on page is awesome.
Jan S

Easy to use website

sites was easy to use and found everything i wanted. Also all the information helps to decide what I want to get. Really enjoy using this site will deffinatly keep using it.

The best Vegan Protein!

The premium plant based protein is the best vegan protein I have ever had, permanently made the switch! It's high in protein and doesn't have a weird taste like most.

Lynda H.

Lynda H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best tasting protein shakes around

The website is easy to navigate and find what you want. There is a huge range of products to choose from. The products taste amazing and I would highly recommend them.

Lorraine

LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this product

The site was very easy to navigate around. Absolutely love your range of products and flavours. The protein is not full of fillers like a lot of store bought proteins.

GEOMEMON

GEOMEMONSydney, NSW

Nothing but simply AWESOME

It was very easy to navigate through various products and found easily I was looking for. Very simple product description and explanation helped me to select the product I wanted to buy. Best quality at very reasonable prices.
VPA is nothing but simply AWESOME

Ashley G.

Ashley G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Company, Great Product

I was referred to VPA by a work colleague who swore by their products.
I'm really glad I was because the products are great and the website is extremely easy to navigate with clear explanations between products for people who aren't overly familiar with the supplement space.
Best of all, they give a really great price!!
A big thank-you to VPA for supplying a great range of quality products, and supporting the Australian fitness/wellness community with really good prices and quick delivery!!

Really great brand!

Really easy to navigate the store and choose what I wanted, the product is so yummy and overall does what it says! Was very satisfied with the sample and can’t wait to get the full product!

Chalyce

ChalyceMid North Coast, NSW

VPA is the only supplement store I use. The products are at the highest quality whilst being affordable!

I have ordered from VPA for three years. The website is very easy to buy from and extremely satisfied with their products. You can also set up monthly reorders which makes things easier.

Eli255

Eli255Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had my cart ready to go at massive joes but lucky I checked into vpa. Better products better price!

Very easy to navigate through the website. I loved that they had packs for a very good price and was very appealing to my needs and all needs. I will be back

Angel

AngelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchasing from VPA made me feel reborn.

To heck with any competitors, VPA Australia is the bees knees of fitness products and supplements. A brilliant, wide range of flavours for your protein needs; top shelf shakers. #Beautifulthing

Hammer69

Hammer69South East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect we can’t live without it

Thank you ,product as described and it was super fast delivery. Hadn’t ordered for some time, and glad to see options in subscription based shopping -aka autoship! Well done VPA!!!!

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products and fast delivery

Very easy ordering, great protein powders that mix easily. Fast delivery. VPA never disappoint ! Regular deals delivered into your email which helps to remind you to order in time before you run out !!

Neena

NeenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good product .. love the taste... its so good ... even bought to take overseas to give as gift overseas... amazing product .. never liked a protein shake so much
Thanks for it’s

Alicia O.

Alicia O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great tasting shakes!

Absolutely love the protein shakes, they are so tasty and easy to drink. Paired with almond milk and a good blender and they taste like a nice frothy milkshake! Delicious

Hayley Elliott

Hayley ElliottSouth East Queensland, QLD

My go to for a replacement meal.

Love the breakfast shakes for a quick meal any time day or night. Beats cooking when I really don’t feel like it. Keeps me satisfied for a decent amount of time too.

Jessica J.

Jessica J.Sydney, NSW

Love keeping my immune and appearance healthy with this product!

Easy steps to purchase online! Collagen Pro powder keeps me healthy and looking healthy. I really love how fine the product is. I’m 110% satisfied ! The delivery comes so quick :)

Michael T.

Michael T.Sydney, NSW

So easy

Using the site is super easy, the products I needed were all available and some even on promo.
Love the quick delivery and the product is fantastic.
Will only order from here in the future.

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers