4.8 from 22,412 reviews

4.9

3,574 reviews
    5.0 (3,020)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3,367)
    4.9 (2,378)

MikeJB

MikeJBPerth, WA

Brilliant product. I am about to order another batch!

Have been ordering VPA for a while now. Great taste and quality protein. They are very helpful if delivery goes astray. We find the vanilla tastes best and 5x1kg best value.

Dani

DaniVictoria

Can’t live with out it

Very Easy to find what I was after, as well as nutrition facts.
Great range of products for what I need, Iove the taste of the whey protein and the gels.

Isolate

Good taste. Good texture. No after taste
Good product...
Will buy again
Will recommend to friends

,m m m mm nnnnn b bvc cfhk H DM I dhj gif ffg hhh jjjjkkk kk

NNN

NNNGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Products and Promos

Always happy with VPA products, service and promos!
Great quality whey and flavours tastes great - haven't used another brand for a couple of years now!
All products are priced fairly which helps when training and well being is a focus!

Also love thats its 100% Australian.

Only site that supplied what I needed.

Meets the requirements of my diet and very fairly priced.
My partner and I have ordered with VPA before and have always been pleased with the products.
Looking forward to future orders.

Have used many times

Very easy, have been a regular customer and order previously for a few different products. The products are all great quality and used by my family on a regular basis.

Jademystah

JademystahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best protein for buck going!!!

Been using vpa for years now and still best tasting, best prices thats out there that i have personally found. Mix it with alot of foods like pancakes weetbix oats etc love it!!!

KylieM

KylieMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Tastes amazing compared to other protein powders I love it and the price is so cheap. Can’t wait to try the protein ball mixture. Luckily shipping is so so fast

Good results with the product

Navigating the site is easy.there is a broad range of products.So far the products I have bought have been excellent and my results are encouraging me to use them more often in different meals.

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best protein brand in the game

The quality of the products are top notch and the delivery is always lightning fast! The flavour options also great, love the iced coffee. Can not recommend you guys enough, keep up the great work

VPA made it easy!

New to the world of proteins and supplements, VPA's website made shopping easy. I love my first purchases so much, I returned to buy more. Gotta love a return customer!

tracey

traceySouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect

The store is easy to use and shows me actually what I wont for myself and alot of products to chose from and quality of the product is 100% great and tasty

Kevin J.

Kevin J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Best Supplements in Australia

The store was exceptionally simple to explore through and discover which enhancements were for me since they were included in assigned groups od different varieties of supplements. The different variety of item were astounding there was such a significant number of various assortments wherein I can browse. The nature of the items resembled none other and it gave me a boost before my workout and helped and aided me on my diet. I love VPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Best Bang for your Buck

Coming from New Zealand I didnt know where the best place to get protein was here in Australia. I tried a couple different websites but once i found VPA I have no need to look around anymore!!!

Nick

Nick

Premium vegan protein

The salted caramel premium vegan protein is by far the most DELICIOUS protein I've ever had. I feel like it does a comparable job to whey protein for recovery too, which is a massive break through for plant proteins!

The Best!!!

The site is easy to use, especially if you have to rush orders. Products have been the only ones that have worked so far and will keep using them. There's so much to choose from, I love it!

Jan S

Jan SIllawarra, NSW

First time buyer

Easy to find what I was looking for.
Product range is good.
Just ordered Pea Protein Isolate in natural flavour and looking forward to trying it.
Info on page is awesome.
Jan S

Easy to use website

sites was easy to use and found everything i wanted. Also all the information helps to decide what I want to get. Really enjoy using this site will deffinatly keep using it.

The best Vegan Protein!

The premium plant based protein is the best vegan protein I have ever had, permanently made the switch! It's high in protein and doesn't have a weird taste like most.

Lynda H.

Lynda H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best tasting protein shakes around

The website is easy to navigate and find what you want. There is a huge range of products to choose from. The products taste amazing and I would highly recommend them.

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers