Listing monitored by VPA

Pros

• Australian owned and operated company

• Extensive range of drink options to choose from

• Quick delivery times

• Offers vegan options

5.0 (3,583)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3,955)
    4.9 (2,849)

Hayley
HayleyIllawarra, NSW

Long time satisfied customer

We have been using VPA products for years. Whey and Plant protein are our regular buys. Now we also include Colostrum. With 6 household members using VPA with great results, we haven't needed to source anywhere else. It remains to be the most suitable product for our family. 5 Star quality and a diverse product range are available with an easy-to-navigate online store. Delivery is always quick and reliable, which is an added bonus.

Great products

Great website, good descriptions on products that makes it easy to get what you need. so happy with all my purchases and they always arrive quickly. Products are fantastic and will continue to keep using.

Nancy R
Nancy RSydney, NSW

Perfect fitness supplement and Customer Service

This is the second time I've purchased this Lean Shake plus for my son and he is very happy with the quality of this product. Also the help they provide through live chat is great. Overall customer service and products are great. Highly recommended

Find out how VPA compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Perfect for Group Fitness Instructors.

I have been using VPA Whey Isolate for 8 years and it has sustained me and my muscles in providing Group Fitness Instruction over this time. Cannot recommend it more highly. Low carb, helps maintain healthy weight and ensures targeting of the muscles that need to recover and continue to grow.

mick a
mick aSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never a problem

easy to use website, extremely fast and reliable delivery.
been using them for yeah and its always been a great product

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely the best quality and value for money supplements in Aus

Great quality and price ...the only place i reccomend to purchase fitness supplements...great service every time and delivery is always fast

Erica
EricaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The tastiest protein Water around.

Extremely fast shipping, delicious non-gritty or overly sweet protein water, dissolving taste free creatine & yummy sleep-aiding ZMA6. What's not to love?

Trips
Trips

Great info for those starting to take supplements

It was easy to sort through the store and find what my goal was, I was chasing a lean muscle builder. Specific packs for specific goals is a great way to find what you are after.
With a variety of products and flavours, there was enough to please anyone no matter their tastebuds.
Only time will tell how satisfied I will be with the products I purchased. Can’t wait to try it!

Love the product quality

I always look for the highest quality in anything I do and consume. The quality of the product with the combination of the price is exactly what I’m looking for

Harrison K.
Harrison K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So affordable and fantastic quality!

The website was so easy to use. I shop for the protein powder and am satisfied every time. The quality is amazing and delivery is quick. The cost as well if very affordable.

Ina B.
Ina B.Sydney, NSW

The best tasting, most affordable vegan protein

After a long search with lots of disappointment trying to find a tasty vegan protein I’m so happy I found VPA! The best tasting and most affordable vegan protein I’ve tried so far.

Jodi S.
Jodi S.South East Queensland, QLD

Love Love Love the premium vegan protein.

Great range of flavors and they taste amazing! No allergy issues with dairy or gluten. fast delivery every time. Love this stuff!

Luke P.
Luke P.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome products

Awesome products not long back into training and I feel VPA assist with my healthier life style changes, Thanks VOA

Steven K.
Steven K.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Totally Awesome!!

Have a friend who has these, they work extremely well, so just purchased 2 for myself! I’m excited can’t wait for them to arrive!

Mel P
Mel P

Love these flavours.

Best flavoured protein we have tried. Only Protein we buy now. Tastes delicious and is the best value for money around.

Janette Louttit
Janette LouttitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products

Just started working out at gym and received a free sample of Mustle Gain after trying the product I was impressed and decided to buy a couple of packages of it and the Pre Workout product which was also recommended. I found it was very easy to find the products I wanted to order. Looking forward to receiving my products.

Brady
BradyIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely brilliant product and service

The Web pages was absolutely easy to use and navigate
They have everything i need on hand and ready to ship next day .
The products a great tasting and are spot on for my intake needs
Favourite is the vanilla wpi....

Andy P
Andy PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, Australian made and tastes great!

Easy to order, great range, great quality! I have used other products that don’t even compare to VPA and at a great price!

Thalia
Thalia South East Queensland, QLD

This is amazing love it so much!!

Very satisfied with my order and so easy to find the stuff I wanted online will be using this a lot more

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

VPA is the one stop shop for all your Weight Training and Nutritional Needs

Simply cannot overstate how good this company is. Competitively priced and 100% genuinely good products. Extremely fast shipping times too.

Cheap simple and delicious

Cheapest, best tasting protein I have found. Fast shipping, as every time I've ordered before 4pm I have gotten it the next day and the website is well put together.

iced coffee whey Isolate

I've been searching for the best Iced coffee protein powder. I needed one that was gentle on my tummy and lactose free. I've tried so many that I couldn't continue using due to severe tummy pain! VPA iced coffee whey isolate not only tastes great but I don't suffer from any yummy pains. I will definitely be a retuning customer for years to come!

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keep ordering the same stuff! Perfect.

Easy and fast delivery. I will keep buying from VPA. Their range is extensive and the quality of the product is excellent.

So smooth

Honestly I have shopped around. I'm particular with flavor. Ive struck GOLD with the Premium Whey, salted caramel flavor. WOW this is the flavor I have been searching for. Thanks VPA, great product and fantastic flavor.

Tom C.
Tom C.South East Queensland, QLD

VPA has amazing quality products

Vpa supplies well researched and very beneficial health products, there shakers have cool designs and their protein tastes amazing. They also have more niche products that I have found very interesting and cool to know about and learn the benefits. Their breakfast shakes are really tasty and really good to start my day

Don't steal our money
Don't steal our moneyasked

Hi been using colostrum sourced from NZ for a couple of years, we use a lot in the family as I have a child with auto immune issues and it really helps. I bought your colostrum after speaking to a rep who assured me it was sourced from NZ and AU. The label says 100% USA colostrum and in honesty it smells and behaves more like milk powder than colostrum. Do you guys QC batches of Colostrum you receive? Thank you.

alve
alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.
Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Sam H.
Sam H.

It certainly does work but you need to avoid snacking on anything other than nuts, fresh fruit and maybe wholegrain crackers between meals. Your other chewing meals must be nutrient-rich and avoid foods high in sugar and simple carbohydrate while upping your overall intake of fresh vegetables. Try smaller portions of wholemeal/grain products to bulk up your dinner, eg. steamed brown rice with a stir fry or curry, and skip dessert altogether. Cut out the cakes, biscuits, desserts, sweets, soft drink and those extra "hidden" teaspoons of sugar in your hot beverages until you can trust yourself to only have that little bit of something sweet occasionally. If you find it difficult to find time to undertake intense exercise, just set aside 30min every couple of days to take a brisk walk. Anything is better than nothing. Moderate exercise can be ramped up once you feel more confident and able, AND you begin to feel that sense of achievement. Everyone treads their weight loss path differently. VPA's meal replacements are just a tool to help you on your way.

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Australian company VPA sells protein in a variety of forms, including shakes, powders (including vegan options), muscle gainers, protein waters, hot protein drinks, shakes, mousses, colostrum, and meal replacements.

Points of praise for VPA proteins and supplements:

• VPA delights in having a number of long-term customers who, overall, are incredibly satisfied with the quality of VPA drinks, the great customer service, and quick delivery times
  • The protein drinks worked as they were advertised to do, with many reviewers witnessing the results they were looking for in a short space of time
  • Reviewers found the taste of VPA proteins and supplements to be better than most protein powders – with some reviewers even attesting to enjoying the taste
  • Several satisfied customers reported that the VPA website was easy to navigate, and that finding the products they were looking for was a straightforward process.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

VPA is the proud winner of a 2021 Award for Best Protein & Supplement Retailer – we’ll drink (a protein shake) to that. Above all, happy customers kept coming back to VPA due to its superior product quality, and the ease and speed of shipping.

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers