4.8 from 22,417 reviews

4.9

3,577 reviews
    5.0 (3,023)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3,371)
    4.9 (2,381)

Michael T.

Michael T.Sydney, NSW

So easy

Using the site is super easy, the products I needed were all available and some even on promo.
Love the quick delivery and the product is fantastic.
Will only order from here in the future.

James

JamesPerth, WA

Really awesome

Really easy to work through the steps to order your products, 1st time trying this so will definitely post another review once I have tried it will also rate the complete proceed from start to finish.

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Been buying from here for over 5 years!

Great products, and the website is so easy to use. Good promotions and giveaways, good loyalty program. Very slick marketing too.
I hope I win this prize one day too, because I genuinely love this customer experience.
I'd love to meet the marketing team one day!

lots of choice

had a ball deciding what protein and other supps to get. thanks Venom i am very satisfied with the wide range there was to choose from, i like it very much and the flavours seem impressing i cant wait to try my morning breakfast shake

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't look anywhere else

Consistently one of the cheapest places to buy supps. Never had a bad tasting products and they all mix well with water, milk or in smoothies. Fast delivery and great customer service.

Darren

DarrenGippsland, VIC

Top notch VPA

Awesome products and service, easy to navigate and informative website. I highly recommend VPA to anyone serious about what they put into their body. Excellent source of vegan supplements. Thanks VPA

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

PERFECT

I really love these products especially the plant protein powders. They seem to do what they say and very nutritious and full of goodness. Also, love the price and the quick response in delivery.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality supplements and very good prices

The quality of the protein seems really good and the flavours are all pretty nice. They prices are consistently good especially if you buy a few at a time. They always get you with a good special but I'm never mad because it's always a good deal.

Amanda S.

Amanda S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great protein

Very good price for great product. Tried the vanilla and natural flavours. This time trying chocolate. Mixes in well with water and milk. Would recommend purchasing - cheaper than similar products

Fiona

FionaGippsland, VIC

Lovin' VPA

VPA has a Great selection of delicious flavours of Whey Protein Isolate. I am a happy returning customer. The quality is excellent and the customer service is professional, friendly and reliable.

Best WPI

Since using VPA I have had no gastrointestinal discomfort since changing over to VPA WPI. Best Whey protein isolate product. Was previously using musashi with no discomfort but after a while started to get diarrhea, since changing over to VPA WPI no diarrhea since the change

Cody R.

Cody R.South East Queensland, QLD

10/10 - Will never go back to store bought supplements

Great service. Ordered at lunchtime and was at my house the following morning. Im always hesitant about trying new products/flavours but this was great, and far better value than the competition! Cheers

Ashlie A.

Ashlie A.Southwest, VIC

Always easy, quick and affordable

It's always easy to order, the products are great quality and the delivery is quick. They have a great range of products at the best pricing I've been able to find in store or online.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Excellent service

It was easy to navigate the website and purchase what i wanted. They have a huge range of products which is excellent. The quality is absolutely perfect with all the ingredients.

Great products for great prices!

Won’t be going anywhere else now I shop with venom. They cater for all my training needs and for such great prices I can’t go wrong!! Super happy with how fast delivery is as well.

Anna T.

Anna T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality products

Have used a number of different protein powders in the past, just love the quality of VPA products, fast shipping is just a bonus. Highly recommend this brand to anyone

liv

livGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super easy website, fast free delivery, would recommend! No awful protein taste, great selection of flavors, the chatroom option makes everything super accessible and easy to understand. Great products on offer.

Best protein I’ve had

After trying countless proteins, VPA is by far the best. No awful protein tastes, just delicious protein beverages :) Quickest delivery and best value for money over any other protein type.

Great All Round Products & Service

Have purchased a range of products from protein to clothing to drink bottles & all have been quality items. Delivery is super quick & you're well informed with postage details. Very easy to communicate with regarding product advice, returns etc and they're actual people not a computer !

April F.

April F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Thoroughly impressed!

Purchased the WPI Salted Caramel, impressive communication following order and dispatch. Very fast shipping, I ordered Friday afternoon and received Monday morning. The best part is the taste though, it actually tastes really good - and not just good for a protein powder but actually just yummy! I made a smoothie with almond milk and ice and it tastes just like a Caramel frappe.

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers