4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes (176) · No

Idotup123

Idotup123

Good

Best plant protein I've tried, excellent flavours and the value is pretty decent. Would recommend these guys for their shipping time as well, in my experience it's very quick. Would order again

Rollsy

RollsyGippsland, VIC

Awesome price and product!

Have been using VPA for about 2 years now and I must say I’m very happy with all the products I have purchased. Highly recommended and fast delivery. Price excellent.

Joos2000

Joos2000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and product

Rupesh Kumar

Rupesh KumarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A healthy way of living

Mostly, I use VPA's whey isolate which is one of the best isolate available in the market at very affordable price.I am going to try Pea protein isolate now and that will also be as good as the other. I highly recommend VPA.

Kiarni

KiarniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never fails to impress

I've been using VPA on and off for years. Whenever I get back on the weight loss band wagon, VPA is always my number 1 go to for my meal replacements. I love them, they are a huge help on my weight loss journey. Couldn't recommend VPA more :D

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love your products

Love purchasing products from VPA. Products are awesome and so is your customer service. Delivery is super fast love your work. Definitely would recommend your product to all my friends

Tony

TonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome products!!!

Easy to navigate the website great descriptions and suggested use of all products. The WPI is great tasting and great price and the breakfast shake makes quick and easy start to the day

Easy, quick and delicious!

So so easy to order, fast service and Excellent customer service. The best way to get protein shops direct to door. Order from here and you will not be disappointed!

Leon C.

Leon C.Sydney, NSW

This product is an asset to your health

I found the product to be of high quality &very affective Have used before for a considerable amount of time Will tell all my friends about your wonderful products in this health range.

Juznmel

JuznmelSouth East Queensland, QLD

You got amongst this!! The best yet.

Such an informative website and very user friendly one too. Love the products I buy and so good to know that they aren’t cheap and nasty.. always high quality! Definitely worth a look

The perfect whey protein!

Incredibly easy to use online store, my nanna could use it. Massive range in flavours, great pricing, and the quickest delivery. The products also taste great with a killer macro split! CANNOT GET ENOUGH

Miko

MikoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best protein out there

Been using VPA for a few years now and it will always be my go to protein amazing taste and amazing results all the time..and the cheapest of the proteins out there (cheap does not mean low quality)

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Cocolate Caramel - Must try

I have ordered this for the 3rd time now and super happy with the process, its fast, easy and most of all taste good. I also recently purchased a VPA shaker which is the best one I have had.

Ananda

AnandaSydney, NSW

It’s good and easy.

It provided with all information and easy to use. Found in all the flavours. Looks good till now but the quality can be told only after looking at the effects of the product.

Dave

DaveCairns

I love my Daily whey, i have much more energy now

Great product, i love my daily, i can really see the results since i have been taking this daily whey, it gives me more energy so i power through my swim sessions and i love my gym sessions

Liz C.

Liz C.Central Queensland, QLD

Australian owned and made, fast, reliable and great products

Great range, that are Australian owned and made, using quality NZ raw products.
Easy to navigate website
Great advise through their blog and emails
Fast delivery
Great tasting product that mix well

I love wpi protien.

I purchesed wpi protien many time , I love the taste and quality of product is unbeatable I love all range of vpa product . Thanks vpa for providing such a good quality in reasnable price.

Excellent Service

I have been using their service for over 2 years now and I have had no issues what so ever. Really great company and would invest in their business if they go public.

Davide

DavideNorth West, QLD

A very good supplement company

VPA have a excellent product range with exceptional prices. People don’t acknowledge that they’ve hit two birds with one stone. delivery’s come quick as well.All round a great supplement company.

Matthew B.

Matthew B.South East Queensland, QLD

5 Star for protein

I have only tried their protein so far.
The Ice Coffee flavour is amazing.
This is a Great store for saving money if you buy in bulk.
This site has Easy navigation/UI.
5 Star.

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers