4.8 from 22,362 reviews

22,362 reviews
    5.0 (3,539)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (176) · No (3,325)
    4.9 (2,777)

Great products for great prices!

Won’t be going anywhere else now I shop with venom. They cater for all my training needs and for such great prices I can’t go wrong!! Super happy with how fast delivery is as well.

Tray J.

Tray J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I LOVE VPA

Easy order process, great range and quality products. Recommend to all fitness friends and family. No interest in going elsewhere when VPA have the best protein powder I've ever had

Anna T.

Anna T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality products

Have used a number of different protein powders in the past, just love the quality of VPA products, fast shipping is just a bonus. Highly recommend this brand to anyone

liv

livGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super easy website, fast free delivery, would recommend! No awful protein taste, great selection of flavors, the chatroom option makes everything super accessible and easy to understand. Great products on offer.

Alexandra

AlexandraIllawarra, NSW

Tastes amazing!

Was recommended this product by a friend and absolutely love it! It tastes amazing and is so easy to use. I’m now on my second bag and I will definitely repurchase again!

Best protein I’ve had

After trying countless proteins, VPA is by far the best. No awful protein tastes, just delicious protein beverages :) Quickest delivery and best value for money over any other protein type.

Great All Round Products & Service

Have purchased a range of products from protein to clothing to drink bottles & all have been quality items. Delivery is super quick & you're well informed with postage details. Very easy to communicate with regarding product advice, returns etc and they're actual people not a computer !

April F.

April F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Thoroughly impressed!

Purchased the WPI Salted Caramel, impressive communication following order and dispatch. Very fast shipping, I ordered Friday afternoon and received Monday morning. The best part is the taste though, it actually tastes really good - and not just good for a protein powder but actually just yummy! I made a smoothie with almond milk and ice and it tastes just like a Caramel frappe.

Mitchell

MitchellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vegan Protein is a good replacement to Whey if Whey makes you nauseous.

The Banana Vegan protein is a fantastic flavour that isn't too heavy to drink. I generally feel nauseous after drinking whey so i was looking for a replacement and this does it perfectly.

JonM

JonMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect protein

Very satisfied with the range of products and they taste great. Great quality protein powders. Website was easy to navigate and use. Will definitely be coming back to purchase again.

Malcolm Barclay

Malcolm BarclayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Product, I use every day.

Great Product, Hyperburn FX. I use this product everyday & have recommended it to my work colleagues. I’ve also suggested my friends & colleagues to check out VPA Website, also stating that awesome athletes like Cameron Smith from the Melbourne Storm endorses the products that you can purchase online.

Skin and nails have never looked better!

I'm really happy with this product, on my third lot now and my nails and skin are thanking me for it. Super fast delivery, good price, quality product, highly recommend!

Lachlan G.

Lachlan G.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Great stuff!

I've been buying from VPA for around 18 months now and have never been disappointed. Great tasting products, a fantastic range to choose from and quick delivery, even to a regional area.

Celeste

CelesteHunter Region, NSW

great fast service. Knowledgeable. Quick postage. Great prices. Flavours taste amazing. Website was easy to use and navigate. Chat was easy to use on the website and offered great advice

Ruddalecki

RuddaleckiSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best there is!

I switched to VPA from another online based company and I have never looked back! Not only is their product range excellent, the products themselves are all of the highest standard. Just when couldn’t ask for much more from them, Their customer service is amazing as well. My inbox is always full of great offers and delicious recipe ideas. I love the taste guarantee as well, it takes the risk out of trying new things online. You will not be disappointed.

Dylan B.

Dylan B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Greatful for the great service

I have been struggling to find a site that is easy to use and straight to the point. the value packs are fantastic and explain everything the body needs and more. I am very thankful the ease of use and great online service.

Brittanee

BrittaneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! 100% recommend

It’s was a little hard knowing what one to get but with the samples it was easy, I’m a young single mum and it’s affordable for me most times which is amazing, I can’t wait to be able to get these products all the time, shipping is very quick, many different flavours to try from, 100% recommended these guys, don’t miss out

Shane Jones

Shane JonesSydney, NSW

Delicious

Best tasting whey protein concentrate in Australia. Love the fact that it's Australian protein powder too. Keep up the great work guys. Would llove to see next day shipping added to your site too.

Juliet P.

Juliet P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tastes like a PADDLE POP!

The plant protein in the Choc-Caramel flavour seriously tastes like a Paddle Pop. If you haven't tasted it. You are seriously missing out. They deliver your orders so quick. I received mine in 2 days!

dorazio

dorazioPerth, WA

Great product at a very good price

Best Price for WPI I can get for the quality and shipping was free for my order.
this time I am trying teh plant based protein to see how it compares.

looking forward to my next shipment to arrive.

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers