4.8 from 22,356 reviews

22,356 reviews
    5.0 (3,534)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (176) · No (3,321)
    4.9 (2,773)

Cam j

Cam jGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best place to order protein

Great easy website Ordering
Fast shipping
Best tasting protein powder I’ve had with none of the usual unpleasant aftertaste.
VPA Premium whey is very low in carbohydrates 2.5 grams per serve so perfect for my Keto diet

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

VPA the legends

Absolutely love VPA! So delicious and affordable. Love having my protein powder mixed in with my oats of a morning, the texture is so creamy and smooth and it mixes in so well. Also highly recommend their BCAA’s. Keep up the amazing work VPA, love this product <3

Erik F.

Erik F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Taste

Have bought VPA products a few times now and I have to say I have been happy with every purchase. The sample packs have made it easy to try all the flavours, the delivery has always been quick.. I can safely say this is a trustworthy company.

Rollsy

RollsyGippsland, VIC

Awesome price and product!

Have been using VPA for about 2 years now and I must say I’m very happy with all the products I have purchased. Highly recommended and fast delivery. Price excellent.

Quality in the market place

Good value and great tasting protein with frequent deals which I find helpful for trying new products.

Easy to use store and subscription service makes this a very convenient and efficient place to order from.

Diane

DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products

Love the products, they taste great and are good value for money. It's easy to find the products you want on the great site. The delivery is the best, all round highly recommend VPA .

Bruffy

Bruffy

Good products and regular updates

Always have been good and great variety always prompt and love some of the new flavours and sample packs looking forward to trying out the latest Complete protein great service

Tasty Product!

This is a very tasty product and is sold at a great price. Not only that but they have a huge range of products to choose from - It's a one stop shop!! Thanks VPA!!

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Products and Service 5 Star

Product is by far the best tasting of all protein brands and buying on line is quick and easy! I highly recommend VPA and would not consider any other brand in future. The products are of high quality and highly recommended for those monitoring their health and weight too!

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Super easy to navigate my way through the website to find exactly what i was looking for. Great tasting product, very happy with the result and will reorder too many flavours to choose from

Mon

MonSydney, NSW

Great products

Great products, especially WPI & Vegan Proteins and Hot chocolate Delight. These are all delicious, Hot Delight is pretty handy now during these cold days. Delivery is always fast and with no problems.

Joos2000

Joos2000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and product

JLT

JLTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product and fast delivery

Flavour is great and very easy to mix. Great selection and love to try them all.
Good product and excellent customer service.
Will definitely be my choice for all future purchase.

Rupesh Kumar

Rupesh KumarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A healthy way of living

Mostly, I use VPA's whey isolate which is one of the best isolate available in the market at very affordable price.I am going to try Pea protein isolate now and that will also be as good as the other. I highly recommend VPA.

Good Product, Reasonable Prices

Easy to navigate store with only scientific products so snake oil! Always arrives promptly and is as described. All around good quality product at affordable prices would definitely recommend to a friend.

Gary H.

Gary H.Illawarra, NSW

Terrific product

I had been purchasing similar products from another brand but since discovering VPA have been pleasantly surprised by the terrific product range, great prices and excellent service. One happy customer!

William Bax

William BaxSydney, NSW

Excellent service. Outstanding effort and brilliant product. Will use time and time again. Thank you CPA. Product uses the upmost highest quality. Very happy with the large variety of products available.

TrishH

TrishHSydney Surrounds, NSW

VPA has the best quality, prices & service.

I buy from VPA at least once a month. The collagen powder is my favourite product ever. Super fast delivery & great prices. High quality products. Can’t recommend them highly enough. A+

Bridie

BridieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product to keep me fit and at the top of my game

It was very easy to navigate through the website and i found everything i was looking for nice and easy. The range of products is huge and it suits my needs as an athlete perfectly. I have used VPA many times and will continue to do so since the prices are reasonable and the products are very high quality.

Excellent Product. Fast Delivery

Cheaper and better than shops. Great variety. Will always buy here. Freight is 2 days from Qld to Melbourne. Just bought protein water. You can drink it all day.very happy

alve

alveasked

I understand that the protein is being manufactured and packed in Australia.
But what country(ies) does the source come from?

Customer S.VPA

Hi there - Our WPI is imported from NZ, and all of our other dairy based proteins are Australian :)

Amulya V.

Amulya V.asked

Hey can anyone tell me how meal replacements is working does it really help with the weight loss with proper exercise and diet

Customer S.VPA

Hi there, in conjunction with diet and exercise, the meal replacement Lean Shake provides a low calorie meal option to help you meet your goals while not compromising nutrition.

Rebecca J.

Rebecca J.asked

It sees like their is a lot of sugar in the premium protein compared to others I’ve looked at. I think vpa said 8.9 or something per 100g where another I looked at was 2.1 per 100g. I really want to try it but these sugars scare me. Is it an issue for anyone else

Kara-Jade R.
Kara-Jade R.

Most WCP powders I've looked at at at least 6g sugar/100g.
VPA WPI on the other hand, has 2.5g of sugar/100g

Customer S.VPA

Hi there Rebecca. We made a conscious decision to make this a completely natural product and therefore we are unable to use many of the low calorie artificial sweeteners that other brands use, instead using coconut nectar. For an almost zero sugar option you can try our pea protein instead :)

Get an answer from our members and VPA representatives

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers