Awesome Taste!

The zip lock broke easily. I had to place the protein in another container I had lying around. Furthermore the scoop in my opinion needs to have a longer handle and be more rigid. Other than that the flavour of awesome. Similar to the product I previously purchased but at a premium price.

Good

Quickest way to supplements, easy to navigate website, great product review, wide variety of product, highly recommended, great service, fast delivery, range of different taste, a must have for each training fanatic.

Best supplements out

Website is extremely easy to use and was an efficient check out and pay which is what we all want. I found that the info about the products give you all the info you’ll need for what you want.

Very helpful!!

The store was very user friendly and easy to navigate. I found the product descriptions very helpful and informative from the point of view of someone who is just starting out.

We love our VPA products!

My partner and i love our VPA products. I use them for weightloss, he uses them for muscle building. The site is super easy to use, range of products and flavours are awesome, and we’ve never been disappointed by any experience or product! Thanks VPA!

Best flavors

Tried many brands, but faced with the options of rainbow icecream and choc banana, makes VPA very palatable. Also ease of ordering and timely delivery cant be beaten! Thank you

Wpi protein

Amazing product, great taste, delicious and delivery is efficient delivery. Strongly recommend to anybody looking to get some supplements for their training. Love the chocolate banana wpi protein the best.

Great navigation & information

Easy to navigate website, with great information on each product showing what you’re getting and also how to use it as part of different goals. Look forward to trying the sample pack and working out which are my favourite flavours!

great products have been shopping with vpa for years

Love the variety of flavors, super fast delivery and an amazing product. Website is easy to navigate but could use some work. i just want more of the limited edition shakers to become available.

Awesome products at a great price and after sales service is second to none!

I have found the website extremely easy to navigate with suggestions of other products based on what you have added to the cart. I have found the packaging and quality of the products to be a very high standard.
One time my order contained an incorrect product and when I called about it, VPA dispatched the correct product that day at no extra charge! Very impressed with their customer care.
I will continue using VPA for all my supplements in the future.

Quality local supplements

My wife told me about VPA and she had placed an order, I'm usually sceptical of any supplement brands I've not seen or heard of. However, after a couple of further purchases of protein powders and other supplements, I'm a convinced this is the real deal and quality stuff!

Pros:
- Protein powders taste good and are very easy to mix. Packing is good, though I have had a couple of extra tears when ripping open the bags (might be being over zealous trying to get my protein)
- They have weekly specials and great offers, I often find I'm ordering on a Friday for the deals.
- Their supplements like L-Carnitine and L-Glutamine are pharmaceutical grade
- Delivery times are as advertised and the shipping packaging is solid

Cons:
- Their website feels like an online shopping experience from 10 years ago, really should move to a modern commercial cart system.

Tried a free sample and I loved it!

The website was super easy to navigate, very user friendly. The range of products was great with thinks such as multivitamins. I have not recieved the product but if I am to take the word of my peers it’ll be great!

WHAT A BARGAIN !!!!

Was recommended from my trainer and gave this company a try! This is the place you find cheap supplements with great quality! The protein powder taste great too. Highly recommend.

Love the flavour, the prices, the service it's great A++

Love the choc cherry fusion tastes like cheery ripe. How something so good can be so healthy it's crazy. Site A+ to navigate. Great choices in flavours to choose from.

Great stuff!

Great tasting products! Easy to order without the hassles of heading into
a shop! Been using this site for years now and have never had a problem so I've definately recommended your products to family and friends!

Great product

Good quality product with good flavors. I always find delivery is always quick and easy. WPI has seen gains in the gym and I find the more the product is consumed we see better gains.

Love these products

Quality products & by far the best taste, and I have tried a lot! Double bonus is their products are cost effective. I Always come back to VPA! Well done guys

Good

Great price point but definitely doesn't sacrifice taste!

My partner and I both order through vemon, the site is easy to use. We enjoy the range of products, especially since I'm gluten free and lactose free. We always order through venom and will continue to do so.

Best protein you can buy

After being hassled by my mates to switch to VPA I finally took the plunge, and since then i would not change back, it is simply the best protein I've had after years of training. Highly recommend the salted caramel Premium Whey.

Amazing shopping experience

The store is so easy to navigate. Everything has a place and the order is easy to follow. Great explanations on products and great range. I won't shop anywhere else