Good stuff

Products contain effective ingredients and are competitively priced. Website is easy to navigate and contains good information on each product such as ingredients, use etc. Australian company with good service.

Can't wait

Can't wait to use this product. My mates used it and I have tried it. Tastes good and reliable with Australian quality. Will be getting my order and. I believe this will do the trick for me

Can’t live without pre workout

Really easy to find what you want on the web site and really easy to complete a purchase. Quality of the product is always amazing and arrives really prompt. Great range of product too.

Best supplements I have ever purchased!

I was recommended by a friend and I am loving the variety and quality of the flavours supplied by VPA. I will most likely only buy from VPA from now on and I highly recommend the Choc mint delight WPI :)

Staple product

I use BCAAs and vegan protein (AMAZING) as a staple for my Jiu jitsu training during long sessions and I couldn't live without it. VPA is the only brand I use and trust due to the ease of purchase, super fast delivery, amazing taste and product quality. Long time satisfied customer.

Brilliant customer service

Was suggested using VPA by a friend and so placed an order from South Australia on Thursday night. The order was processed on Friday and I received it first thing Monday morning. This is amazing service, to have supps delivered interstate so quick.

Definitely a new and now continuing customer of VPA, won’t go anywhere else for my supps!

VPA makes my day

Excellent range of products. Easy to use website. Great range of flavours. Value for your money. Fast shipping times, my favourite flavor would have to be choc cherry fusion in the whey isolate range.
Would recommed VPA to anyone.

Great, I use it everyday

I use this everyday in my shakes, tastes amazing and works to my liking. Tried a few different powders before but this is my favourite so far. Delivery is quick and easy too.

Very satisfied with the results I have seen

Very satisfied with the results I have seen, have been using this for over a year and it has boosted my progress. The quality is very high and I will be using VPA for a long time

Little Aussie Beauty!

Protein without the awful artificial taste and an Aussie company to boot!! By far the best protein powder I've purchased in 20 years+ of Bodybuilding. Great flavours delivered quickly. So happy with the subscription offer. I am truly a convert!!!

Always Excellent.

The product is high quality with so many different flavours. Shipment is always quick and the service is really great. Have been and will continue using for years to come

Was so easy to find and sooo yummy!

Was really easy to get around on this website, I had tried the salted caramel protein off my friend and I have never found a protein I could actually drink but I wouldn’t wait to buy this myself

Great Taste Fast Delivery

great website, quick delivery, yummy protein!

never had any troubles with vpa, delivery has always been on time and never any issues. thanks heaps vpa great work cheers to you

Talk about value for money!

The quality of these products is amazing! And not to mention very affordable for a student at university. I definitely don't regret switching to VPA. The flavor quality is also just amazing!

VPA Australia FTW

The site is super easy to navigate so I could find what Im after easily, there are heaps of different flavors and the prices are great. Love VPA Australia site :)

Amazing range of products

It’s to used to bulk nutrients and found this better then the them. After changing I seriously will never go anywhere else, thanks VPA you’ve got me from here on in and now my wife uses your products also.

It's protein powder, what more is there to say?

The VPA ecommerce store is good, the delivery times are good, the product is exactly what it says on the packaging, and it mixes and tastes exactly like you would expect a clean good quality whey protein concentrate to mix and taste. It's not something that's going to delight and amaze you, but it's a fast, fairly priced way of supplementing your protein, which is precisely all I want from a protein.

Great product

Awesome company to deal with and great product I will use again no problems.Very easy to place an order on web site.The product quality is outstanding will Order again no problems.

Since 2015 a Flawless experience

I have been a VPA customer since 2015 and....I am still a customer in 2019!
There are many reasons such as the quality products, the user friendly website and the super fast service in receiving my orders.
Yet I believe that in a world where consumers are bombarded by a huge variety of offers....only the quality companies keep on standing out like VPA!

100% the cheapest protein and shipping.

It was very easy to find everything. I was very satisfied with the range of flavours and all the different available products, also the quality of the product is top tier.

With these protein products can you use water instead of milk? As i find milk too heavy on my stomach
Absolutely. I’m the same and only use water!!!

Hi I was wondering what the difference is between the whey isolate and the premium whey ?
Me too. I order that and got this. They say it is the same. Is it the same NOW? or has it always been the same, except the marketing guru was doing a horizontal market expansion?

I want to know if women can take D- Aspartic Acid? I was told it will help me loose weight by decreasing my estrogen levels and boosting my testosterone is this correct?

Similar listings