Vroom Vroom Vroom

Vroom Vroom Vroom (page 2 of 9)

Wonderful Customer Service Rendered

Rizza ,was very helpful and talking to her was like chatting to a friend ,she helped resolve my booking time issue in a flash .Keep up the good work ,will definitely use Vroom for all my future bookings .

Hi there! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments. Your positive feedback will be passed onto our team. We are glad you have had a good experience. We hope to see you again soon! Cheers - Julia

Great Service

Great service from the staff over email in ensuring i was able to guarantee a baby seat in a remote / regional airport.

Hello! Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending VroomVroomVroom to other travellers. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! - Julia.

Excellent service after a specific query

Long term user of Vroom Vroom Vroom and always happy so after recent issue with one rental company wanted specifics on one aspect i.e. extra charges for spouses. Rizza came back with a precise update on most operators and now forewarned about a couple of these people 'sneaking in' extra charges so shame on them and congrats to Vroom and Rizza

Hi there! We are happy that you have had a good experience using VroomVroomVroom, and hope to see you again in the future. I will make sure to pass your positive feedback to Rizza! Cheers - Julia.

Very professional service

Rizza showed a great patience in answering all my questions and was very professional and courteous. Hence I was persuaded to book with her. She was quick and attentive. It was indeed nice to chat with her this morning. I wish her the best.

Cheers
Ranjit

Hey Ranjit! It's always fantastic to hear that customers have enjoyed booking with us. We hope we can help with your next car rental. Have a great day - Julia.

A breath of fresh air

I had to change my booking to a different drop-off location and asked Vroom Vroom Vroom to help. They responded fast and proactive Rizza J. Florentino was awesome; texting with her is like chatting with a friend, not a "template" (that's what you get from the big brand car rental chains). Truly a breath of fresh air. Thank you Rizza.

Thank you for the review Tony! Rizza really does strive to help our customers, along with the other members of our Customer Care Team. She will be thrilled to hear you were so happy with her assistance. Wishing you safe travels - Gilbert

Thank you for making it so easy!!

Booking a car for our family trip has been so easy. Everyone has been super helpful with organising our children with 3 car seats suitable for their ages. Will definitely use these guys again!

Hi, Tia. Thank you for booking your car with us. We are always happy to help and we hope to assist you again in the future! Cheers! ~Jayson

Reservation assistance

I recently made an online booking and made a silly error, booked it in the wrong name!! Couldn't rectify that myself online so sent an email, received confirmation back within 1 day from Justine confirming she has sorted that for me and resent updated booking email. Nice to know that emails are monitored and actioned in such an efficient way, thanks

Hi, Chris. Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear Justine was able to assist you. Safe travels. Cheers! ~Jayson

Got the Car for Family

I was looking for 8 seater car and got the excellent customer service, Payment has to be done at the time of pickup hence no hassle at all. Received a perfect customer service.!

Thank you so much for your kind words, Abhishek. It was a pleasure helping you. If you’re travelling somewhere again soon, don’t hesitate to contact us. Cheers! ~Jayson

Excellent value and great customer service

Vroom Vroom Vroom have always provided very competitive price with confidence that if you need additional extras or changes, the customer service is prompt and very helpful. I had accidentally ordered extras for our upcoming car rental, but a quick email to Zee in customer service rectified this very quickly.

Hello, Michael. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for mentioning Zee. We are thrilled we were able to efficiently help you. Cheers! ~Jayson

Very efficient and pro-active on-line support!

A thoroughly efficient and satisfying support from Vicki who pro actively assisted me with my request for add-on services for my car rental. i am thoroughly pleased with the level of customer support provided and how easy and convenient the whole booking process has been! Many thanks

Hi there. You're welcome! We are so delighted you found our team helpful and the booking system easy to use! We look forward to helping you again with your future rentals! Cheers! ~Jayson

Quick online support services

Required a pickup and arrival modification to my car booking. All completed within quick time. Justine provided a wonderful service. Thanks

Hi Michael. Thank you for your positive feedback and mentioning Justine. If you're travelling again soon, don't hesitate to contact us! Cheers - Julia.

Problem solved

I booked a car and thought I had added booster seats however upon querying my reservation found I hadn't. Justine responded to my email and indicated that due to demand there were no booster seats available to add to my booking but had found an alternative supplier and secured car with the number of booster seats needed. Thanks Justine, problem resolved without any fuss!

Hi! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments. I'm glad to hear we were able to help. We hope to see you again soon and assist with your next car rental bookings. Have a great afternoon - Julia.

Perfect info and quick reply

Everything explained clearly and replied very fast. Great service. I would definitely use this service again if I need help.

Hi Hussain! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some positive feedback. Thanks for booking with VroomVroomVroom! Regards - Julia.

Excellent online support service

It's the first time I rented a car in Australia, so I had many doubts about the service, prices, insurance and everything related. Super dizzy with the website, an online advisor (Zee) immediately contacted me and was able to guide me and solve all my concerns, very kind, patient and extremely helpful. Fully recommended even for those with zero experience renting vehicles.

Hi there :) Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending VroomVroomVroom to other travellers. Awesome! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and if you need any travel tips. I will make sure to pass your positive feedback to Zee! Enjoy your trip - Julia.

Great online support services

It was a great experience chatting online with one of their support team members(Patrick). All my questions were answered efficiently and timely. Really helpful for those who has zero car rental experience.

Hi Kelly! It's fantastic to hear that you have had a good experience. Our team works hard to make the booking process as easy as possible. I will make sure to pass your positive feedback to Patrick. We hope we can help with your next car rental - Julia.

Justine was really helpful

I needed some help clarifying whether insurance was included in the quote & Justine was patience and very easy to deal with, she very quickly solved my issue and helped me to get the confirmation I needed from the actual rental car company involved. I would highly recommend her - thanks Justine!!

Hi there! Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your booking experience. I will make sure to pass your positive feedback to Justine, Happy travels! - Julia.

Fabulous service received across multiple bookings

Accurate, knowledgeable and very speedy customer service received via several different customer service agents for multiple bookings. I am very impressed!

Hello Danni. thank you for the feedback. I will be sure to share with our Customer Care Team. Wishing you Safe Travels - Tia.

Very good service

The booking hasn't been completed for website problems. They soon contacted me to complete the booking personally and correct the date of return since I previously selected the wrong one. Very efficient, quick and kind stuff. Thanks!

Hi Alice. Good to hear we were able to help you out efficiently. Thank you for the feedback. Wishing you safe travels. Tia

very help full lady

very helpfull fast and quick easy reponse she was answering my questions my first time renting i was confused on how it works thanks :)

Thank you Ola for the great feedback. Sounds like we were able to assist you with all of your queries. If you do have anymore questions as a first time renter, please do let us know. Wishing you safe travels. Tia!

Quote Request

Needed a quote; was great service;
for now I did not have to do a firm booking; once that is done, will write my next review

Hi there Sunil. Thank you for the feedback. Please do let us know if we can be of further assistance to help you confirm a booking. Wishing you a great day. Tia.

I've just got an email quote from Vroom Vroom Vroom. Their email address is VroomVroomVroom <response@cartrawler.com>. Cartrawler has horrendous reviews. What's their connection?
Hi Jon! Thanks for your question. Car Trawler is our partner for some of the international bookings. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@vroomvroomvroom.com.au Have a great day, Julia.

How to get to live chat?
Hi Luis! Just check this page and you will find live chat window in the right bottom-right corner -> https://support.vroomvroomvroom.com/ Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. JuliaAs above the Live Chat window was on the bottom of the screen so I just clicked on to it.

Looking for whole day tour and so wants to hire a car? Am little confused about the charges and any other hidden fees involved. I can be reach out at 0061481717586
Hi there, Sorry sorry for late reply, we are not in the office on weekends. I have called & let a message. If you can email us at help@vroomvroomvroom.com.au with the following details we can forward a quote & then we can communicate by email if that is suitable to you. Pickup location, time and date Return location, time and date Flight number (if airport arrival) Country of Residency Age 25 + OR 21 – 25 *Rates are only guaranteed on confirming a reservation. Please advise.Thanks for contacting VroomVroomVroom. Cheers, Julia.