VS Sasoon miniPRO VS245A

VS Sasoon miniPRO VS245A

MPN: VSLE245A

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jeee2

Jeee2Sydney, NSW

Okay free okay

Very cute machine light and easy to handle and blows the most perfect air would recommend this to women of thin hair tough i have thick hair and when it’s wet it takes long to dry

Purchased in September 2018.

MrsS

MrsSWa

Lightweight and dries quickly

Have had for 5+yrs now
Lightweight, easy to hold
Dries quickly - I have lots of long straight hair
Stopped working once because of fluff in the back filter but once cleared worked perfectly again.

Dani

Dani

An okay hairdryer!

I bought this hair dryer for travelling, which it was perfect for, it is lightweight and small. Although not being a very powerful hair dryer, after a few months of owning it, the hair dryer started to over heat very quickly & would start to smell as if it was burning. I wouldn't use this as an everyday hairdryer but as a travel one its good!

Superg

SupergMelbourne

Minnie

I bought this one bc i love small things.
I have a lot of mini things at home.
And this is really convenient as you can bring this to travel.
I went to china last week and the hotel there has no dryer so this will be very useful.
This is easy to use and the temperature is right for me as well.
Although this is so mini but this is handy and it’s easy to store.

ETphonehome

ETphonehomeMelbourne

Perfect size for me

This hairdryer is small and light which is perfect for my petite hand. It doesn't take up much space in the drawer or much weight in the luggage. Although small it is still very powerful on the lowest level.

Ann

AnnSOUTH MELBOURNE

Light Weight

Good item, not too heavy when carrying. Easy to carry around as it is not that big. Colour is okay, but using at home so it doesn't really matter. Simple to use.

Marco

MarcoSydney

Good value for money

Great item, we use it weekly and it is very neat. Very good value for money. Also very useful when travelling. We never heard of this brand before but we will buy this brand again.

Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Perfect for travelling

Perfect for travelling, being lightweight, also quite for the power produced and fast drying with overheating the head.
Very easy to hold and maneuver and easy on the wrist. Actually like the colour and design.

kz33am

kz33amMelbourne

I love this!

It's fairly quiet. Not too hot, just right.
SO simple and easy to use.
Lightweight but not cheap and nasty feeling.
Not damaging to my hair at all!
I use this every day.
Highly recommend!

Unboxed Home

Unboxed HomeMelbourne

So small So portable

Got this hair dryer to save on space and use it for when I travel.
The hair dryer itself is actually very powerful, it's surprisingly good at drying my hair quickly. It can be comparable to the larger 1400w ones.

If there is anything to fault it, it would be that it's red, a darker colour would be nicer.