4VS Sassoon Frizz Defense Rotating Hot Air Styler VS2735GA

VS Sassoon Frizz Defense Rotating Hot Air Styler VS2735GA Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:VS2735GA
Jan G.
Jan G.

What are the measurements of the two brushes please?

jenny p.
jenny p.

When it's not rotating how can I fix it

VS Sassoon   DM

Thanks for your enquiry. The brush does not rotate on the cool setting.
For further help with your product please contact VS customer service.
aus_info@conair.com

GRAHAM H.
GRAHAM H.

Can I purchase a smaller brush for ny VS air roller modelvs2735gs

Belinda Y.
Belinda Y.

Can I use this overseas in Bali with a power point adapter?

Donna S.

Hi Belinda, I honestly don’t know - I would assume so. My hair goes frizzy anyway in hot humid climates, I don’t know that this dryer would help. If you take one, can you let us know - thank you

Eleanor
Eleanor

Does the frizz defence have a smaller brush attachment than the two provided

VS Sassoon   DM

Hi Eleanor the VS2735A styler there are no smaller-size brushes for this model. As this is a motorised spinning brush styler, smaller brushes could tangle the hair. We do have a smaller fixed brush head model VS8080A than can be found under stylers on our website vssassoon.com.au

MRo
MRo

Do you have a smaller brush head to attach to the main unit of the VS sassoon Frizz Defence brush (for smaller curls)?

Donna S.

I hope they do, the two that come with it are quite large which is not ideal for my fine hair, but I still do love it.

Hayley
Hayley

Does this styler have a curly hair diffuser attachment?

barbs333
barbs333

No just two brushes

VS Sassoon   DM

No a diffuser is not available for this styler. This is a Hot Air Brush, Combining the benefits of a hairdryer with a dual rotating spinning brush for easy one handed styling.

sevastian

Does the brush rotate on cool setting? I have a brush with a cool setting, but it will only rotate on hot or warm. This means it burns my scalp in hot weather, and makes the cool setting completely useless.

Vee Berry

No it looks like it only rotates on warm and hot settings are available. I've just checked.

sevastian

Thank you, it seems they all work that way.

Mel
Mel

Is it suitable for short hair

Ellen
Ellen

Hi Mel, I would suggest it would be better for medium to long hair as the roller is large and would have to catch the hair to do its job.

Vee Berry

Hi Mel...I suppose what you mean by short hair. The small brush could possibly work on hair saybelow the jaw or ear. It is really nice. Make sure you put heat product on and/or frizz control as my hair tended to get a bit dry. Hope this helps.

Pamela N.
Pamela N.

What diameter are the brushes

Linda C.
Linda C.

Is this product available in Toronto, Canada?

Susan H
Susan H

Can I wash the complete brush end of VS Big Hair 1000?

Julie Bruce
Julie Bruce

Can I purchase a smaller brush than the the big one provided when I bought?. & if so how much is it.regards Julie ps)I love the unit!!

Lesley

I'm not sure if you can purchase a small brush separately Julie, you'd have to contact the company. Or buy another one which has both size brushes and I got mine at big w.

Fiona K.
Fiona K.

Can I use my VS Big Hair Styler in Europe? I purchased it in Australia!

gabewallace08

can’t get the brush to rotate

gabewallace08

i can’t get the brush to rotate

Lesley

Take the brush off then click it back into place should work now, as this has happened to me good luck.

Nettie
Nettie

Will my styler (NZ model rated 240v) work successfully on 110v, Princess Cruise Ship?

Burnie
Burnie

No i don't believe it will work on 110v.

Standard hair style straighteners with just a heat plate will work on 110v, from experience they just take a lot longer to heat up.

Oriana
Oriana

Was it designed to rotate in high heat only? as mine only rotates with high heat and there's only one speed.

D spppa

it rotates on all heats from memory, 2 speeds.

Preeti
Preeti

How well does this work on curly and frizzy hair?

D spppa

pretty well, just needs more passovers like regular blowdrying.

sgj
sgj

Is there a way I can turn off the rotation? I'm basically looking for a hairdryer with a brush on the end.

Sana Ahmed
Sana Ahmed

Hi.

Rotation works when u press the button...you can just choose to turn on brush w/o pressing rotation button n that will solve ur problem

NadinelSYD
NadinelSYD

Hey. I love this product but it breaks every few months as the hair gets stuck underneath the brush. I cant seem to figure out how to take off the brush to clean it? Happened twice now after I bought a second one. Please help.

Ali31
Ali31

Hi, the brush itself doesn't seem to come off, it's only the whole end piece that comes off. Perhaps removing hair after each use with a comb would be best to stop it going underneath and getting trapped.

Get an answer from our members and VS Sassoon representatives