4VS Sassoon Frizz Defense Rotating Hot Air Styler VS2735GA

justmyviewSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

BusyMum 6798
BusyMum 6798Sydney, NSW16 posts

Disappointed

Purchased this product early 2013 but disappointed with the outcome ever since and have tried to use, without success, many times. Found it difficult to use and hair turned out more straight than curly. Wish I had purchased individual hot rollers set instead. For some people, this product may be successful, but perhaps, due to my hair being longer than shoulder-length, it just doesn't suit.
Product itself looks good and the idea is great.
Difficult to curl hair easily and quite expensive for the result. I think I would have had more success with hot rollers as my hair is longer than shoulder-length.
ghawdxija86
ghawdxija86

It's a round brush, this gives you a blow dry, not a curl. You need to use a smaller barrel if you want more root lift or for your length of hair, you might need to consider a curling wand.

Nor Ain BrownSydney2 posts

Great product!

I have been using this product for 6 months and loving it. It was a bit tricky to use at first but I got the hang of it in no time. I found that I need to use the back of another brush to help the curling in place. This product works on my hair because I have a long hair however it didn't work on my sister's short hair. It would help if the brush is smaller. Great product!
It's easy to use and I look like I just stepped out of a hair salon.
Not suitable for short hair. Show reply
MT03
MT03Sydney

I love this product. Almost salon hair so quickly and easily! Also eliminates frizz

This is a great tool. I don't fuss with my hair - I usually just blast it dry. With this I blast it dry to 80% then use this. All up it takes an extra 5 minutes, if that. It also works wonders eliminating frizz. A wonder product. Almost salon hair so quickly and easily!
Almost salon hair so quickly and easily! Also eliminates frizz.
Takes a couple of times to get the hang of it.
SamC8920
SamC8920Rockhampton

Ana
Ana2 posts

Vs sassoon vs2735GA Big hair styler

I thought this would be a great product, as I had similar one that stoped working after 10 years from conair. After purchasing I am not happy with this product the 2 brushes are too big and the brussels on the brush are very soft it is not holding and grabing the hair well. very disappointed
1. The rotation part of if is great. the temperature setting is good.
1. The 2 brushes are too big, The brussels on the brush are very soft it is not holding and grabing the hair well. very disappointed.
Gill1sttime
Gill1sttimeAU

never buy a VS product again

Bought the big hairstyler on 9/4/2012. It died on 2/2/2013. A lot of money for 10 months use. This was the 4th VS hairstyler I had bought. Had one for many years a long time ago so was willing to stick with this brand but all 4 have died within or just after 12 months. Very disappointed

angej
angejGeelong6 posts

Am really happy with it

I only bought this a couple of weeks ago and am really happy with it. I am hopeless styling my hair but this is soooooo easy. People have been commenting on how great my hair looks since I started using it. It's quick too. I am sure as I use it in the next few weeks I will get more used to it and have even better results. I have used it to style my hair damp, section by section and it does add good volume without looking absurd. I've also used it when my hair is dry just to tidy up the ends so I don't have bed hair. It leaves it smooth and styled.
Quick and easy to use.
Jean68
Jean68AU18 posts

Great product

had seen this product but was reluctant to spend the near $100 in case it didn't 'work'. I found it on sale for $47 so thought I would give it a go. I am really please I did, it is great. I have long straight hair and find it fantastic for a quick easy way of styling my hair, I say a salon finish, and much easier than brush and dryer!
Easy to use, salon finish
Andie93
Andie93AU5 posts

melodramie001
melodramie001Metropolitan Adelaide, SA67 posts

Rach86
Rach86AU

This product is fantastic!

I was a bit unsure about buying this product because my hair is thick and curly and I wasn't sure how it would go on my hair, but I am glad I took the plunge! This has got to be one of the best hair products I have gotten for my hair. It is so easy to use and gives fantastic results. It's best when my hair is slightly damp and it gives fantastic volume. Everyone thinks I now have a regular blow dry at my hairdresser. It takes a little getting used to but once you get the handle of it, it is so easy. I'm not one to write reviews but I wanted to share how awesome this product is! I lent it to my friend to try and I'm already itching to have it back!
Easy to use, lightweight and gives awesome results!!
Gabrielle_Mccarthy
Gabrielle_MccarthyAU2 posts

Would recommend this as a must have to anyone

The revolutionary Big Hair Styler 1000 combines the benefits of a hairdryer with the choice of 2 rotating motorised brushes that rotate in 2 directions for use on each side of your head. It makes hair styling very easy for anyone with any length of hair.

With the ceramic barrel brushes you can create maximum fullness and body as you style your hair, the soft bristles also creating high shine and smoothness. The brushes are easily de/attachable and come with a protective cover when not in use.

Totally ideal for creating volume and shine for all hair types and all levels of blowdrying skill.

RRP AU$ 109.95
Easy to use and light weight.

avabear1
avabear1AU4 posts

good product. Use it regularly

I rediscovered my "big hair" after I had my hair cut into a shoulder lenght bob. I use this every time I wash my hair so every 3 days. I find it is quick and easy and it gives me a hairdresser finish without all the fuss of holding a brush and blowdryer. In the beginning I did have a few issues with getting my hair tangles, but like any hair styling tool I soon learnt the best way to use it for my hair and I have my hair dried and styled in about 10-15 minutes, plus the style lasts for 3 days.
Easy to use, does exactly what the product is meant to do.
L61
L61AU

Only okay - while it works

This product did an "okay" job of styling. In saying that, it doesn't produce volume, body or "big hair" though, which is what I bought it for.

The styler stopped rotating not long after I got it. Sent it back to VS only to have it returned to me unrepaired / replaced as it had traces of hair product which voids the warranty??!

Into the bin, I'll never purchase from VS again, their customer "service" is disgusting.

It broke with minimal use & dreadful returns policy

JM11
JM11NSW

Hair Stylers

Find out how VS Sassoon Frizz Defense Rotating Hot Air Styler VS2735GA compares to other Hair Stylers

Nickyluvsgadgets
NickyluvsgadgetsNSW, 21704 posts

Sav0707
Sav0707MELBOURNE5 posts

Solely disappointed....... :(

I was looking forward to using this product to style my long curly hair...but was really disappointed with the quality of the bristles and also the cumbersome handle. The bristles didn't grip well and I noticed they weren't straight any more.......I only used it once. I was hoping for a better product than this from VS!
The idea is great but....
Poor quality and pricey...
Kay25
Kay25Sydney, NSW9 posts

john1818

Love ! U forgot to mention that you work for Remington as you nearly had us believing you until you do the big Remington sell at the end. Lol

mommymadinah
mommymadinahAU14 posts

Good hair styler at home

I bought it when it was on special. It is really reliable if you have so much time before you go to some event or before your husband come home from work and welcome them with a nice look.

But unfortunately i have a very thick hair that make the routine become longer and tiring.

But i love the result if my hair is half dry or completely dry. It is need so much time if your hair is wet.

It can be so hot if you put it near you hair root.
It doesn't burnt your hair as you apply at the tip, and really give a lovely salon looking hair style.
can be so hot, need a huge time and extra hair dryer before using it. it is not cheap, but not that expensive either. i bought it on special and cost me $75 which i think an alrite price.

Leopards862
Leopards862Melbourne4 posts

Great for those who don't have time or want a professional finish!

Purchased this a week ago and think it's well worth the money. The rotating action of the brush is easy to use and get the hang of. You can use it on dry or wet hair. I suggest if you don't have enough time, to dry the roots of your hair first with the hair dryer and then use the styler to get that full body and curls at the end of the hair.

For the price (I paid $75 AUD online), I think it is well worth it, especially if you struggle to blow wave your hair with the brush the normal way and get the "hair dresses" look.
Easy to use and value for money
Heat that comes out of the brush could be hotter and hard to fully dry the root of the hair