VS Sassoon 25mm Ceramic Curler VS325A

VS Sassoon 25mm Ceramic Curler VS325A

MPN: VS325A

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

C A

C ACentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bought from Kogan

Works fine, takes quite a while to hear up but works okay when it does. I think I’d prefer it got hotter as it doesn't give a long lasting curl, my Remington one for much hotter (but didn't last long)
Most of the time I am in a hurry to get ready so a faster heat up time would be better. It does have a heat adjustment but just doesn't get too hot. Seems fine otherwise, it's a cheap item so I guess you get what you pay for.
I bought this from Kogan, and was disappointed that it came with no warranty nor any instructions, so I am not sure if this is Kogan’s fault or something lacking in the packing of the curler. I don't take any stars off for this as I can't be sure who is at fault.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for $29.99.

Esther

Esther

Great price and easy to use

My first time succeeding in a curler. I had a Paris glam before and it was too hard to use because the barrel wasn't smooth and had a brush on it. This VS one has a smooth barrel, easy instructions. I watched a few YouTube videos and succeeded instantly. It was only $30 when I bought from ebay.

Purchased in July 2019.