VS Sassoon 25mm Ceramic Curler VS325A

VS Sassoon 25mm Ceramic Curler VS325A

MPN: VS325A

4.3

• Hair Length Medium (1)
  • Hair Style Straight (1)
  • Hair Care
Abbey

Abbey

The perfect curler for tighter curls or loose beach waves

For $20 from Priceline, this is my preferred curler over other expensive curlers.
The temperature settings are an awesome feature (doesn't get too hot - no.4 is the perfect temp) and having the clip allows you the curler to hold the hair so it's super user friendly and the curls look perfect.

Purchased for $20.00.

C A

C ACentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bought from Kogan

Works fine, takes quite a while to hear up but works okay when it does. I think I’d prefer it got hotter as it doesn't give a long lasting curl, my Remington one for much hotter (but didn't last long)
Most of the time I am in a hurry to get ready so a faster heat up time would be better. It does have a heat adjustment but just doesn't get too hot. Seems fine otherwise, it's a cheap item so I guess you get what you pay for.
I bought this from Kogan, and was disappointed that it came with no warranty nor any instructions, so I am not sure if this is Kogan’s fault or something lacking in the packing of the curler. I don't take any stars off for this as I can't be sure who is at fault.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for $29.99.

Esther

Esther

Great price and easy to use

My first time succeeding in a curler. I had a Paris glam before and it was too hard to use because the barrel wasn't smooth and had a brush on it. This VS one has a smooth barrel, easy instructions. I watched a few YouTube videos and succeeded instantly. It was only $30 when I bought from ebay.

Purchased in July 2019.

Hair Stylers

Find out how VS Sassoon 25mm Ceramic Curler VS325A compares to other Hair Stylers