VerifiedMPN:VS338A

60%20%20%

C A
C ACentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC28 posts

Works well

Heats up to a good temperature, curls and waves last well. Not an expensive item, but has given me no trouble. Takes a while to heat up, but otherwise I have no complaints Show details
Faria
Faria5 posts
  VS338A

Do not curl at all for thick hair

I have thick hair. I used my VS Sassoon two times with different curl products, and I was failed to curl my hair.
It is not worth even 1 $ for thick hair. Make sure it is work for you, then buy it. Show details
Kiming
KimingAdelaide9 posts

Does not curl well

This curler did not work well in many differenr hair types. It did give a sligh curl for long hair which did not hold. Does not suit short hair.

Would recommend to choose some other curler which can help to hold the curls better.

It is also difficult to use the tongs.

Angelis
Angelis4 posts

Good for its price

Bought this to curl my bangs, which in terms worked but this iron took forever to cool down. Maybe it is because of the australian heat but i really do not think that it should take 5 minutes for an unplugged iron to cool on even if it was on a high heat 6

Mopsy
MopsySunshine Coast3 posts

Good curler

I'm not hugely experienced in using curlers (this is my first one) but this model is affordable and I wanted the larger barrel. It works well but I find I'm always accidentally turning it down while I'm using it, because of where the heat slider sits under the barrel. Otherwise it seems to work well.