VS Sassoon 3Q

VS Sassoon 3Q (page 3 of 6)

MPN: VSP3QA

4.1

• Safety

Alayne Minns

Alayne MinnsSydney

Greatest hairdryer, fast and quiet

I look ver this hair dryer, my hair seemed to dry smother and faster and this model makes little noise compared to my previous hairdryer that sounded like a jet!! It’s optional nozzle head helps you create the perfect look every time. I’d buy this over more poplar brand names no risk.

Sienna

SiennaAdelaide

Love this product

This is the strongest hair dryer I have ever used and it takes half the time it used to, to dry my hair. I love that there is a cool setting which I use to dry my hair in summer when it's too hot to put it on full heat. I highly recommend this product.

Cas H

Cas HMelbourne

Very good and works well

I have long thick hair and this is a very good hairdryer. I usually spend around ~15 minutes drying my hair but this VS hair dryer is quite powerful and I usually save a few minutes in the morning. The only practical issue is the cord is chunky and long so it gets tangled quite often in the storage cupboard. Otherwise, I am overall quite happy with the product.

Mabel

MabelRowville

Lightweight, powerful and dust free

I bought this dryer because I had such a great experience with what VS Sassoon had produced with their hair straightener (the Diamond Shine one). This hair dryer has a powerful brushless motor which means no more clogging of hair or dust at the back panel, and it also feels much lighter. The hair doesnt feel airy or over dried when i use it at its max heat and power, and i feel like it also dries the hair alot faster then normal hair driers.

E. Lopez

E. LopezAnnandale, NSW

a little heavy, but powerful

If you don't mind the weight, then the VS Sassoon 3Q would be good. I bought this with the John Frieda Curl Reviver and my curls look so much bouncier and smoother. Usually I have a problem with my baby hairs standing up because of static from the cheaper hair dryer I was using before. Not time consuming to use but also not gonna fry your locks.

Babie Bear

Babie Bear

good product

I strongly recommend to my friends because I really love this hairdryer. I really enjoy drying my hair when I use this product. It shortens my dring hair time. Love it!

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

Love the look and feel of this product.It takes half the amount of time to blow dry my hair with the 3Q and it does not heat up easily.Saves me so much time and I love the design where its sleek and easy to store away.Definitely a good buy and its worth every cent

harry

harryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

best product

using this product from last many years and doing great job. Hair gets dry without getting frizzy.
Love it. I recommend this to everyone. Just amazing and very quick dryer. Thanks

Ann

AnnMelbourne

Best performing hairdryer I have ever owned (though also most expensive).

To be honest, I really don't need another hairdryer given that there are 2 spares at home. This one however looked really sleek and was on sale (albeit still on the higher end) so I got it on a whim, thinking that I could always return it during the promotional 'satisfaction guaranteed' period. Lo and behold... it dries hair super fast, doesn't overheat and my hair looks smoother too. Nowadays I use it on my dog to dry her hair and it's saved me a lot of time. Pretty happy!

TAZ

TAZ

its perfecto

i love using my VS Sassoon 3Q. when i use it every time its gives my hair that smooth silk feeling and it also dries my hair quicker compared to the other brands. I would recommend this product to every 1.

Michael

MichaelVictoria, 3082

A hair friendly Dryer

I bought this hair dryer for my wife. At first, she was not happy with her gift as she thought it didn't get warm enough. In fact, she looked at it as a downside. However, after using it for a couple of time, she realised that it was designed that way not to burn hair. Her hair is much smoother and brighter. She loves it now.

danielmorisko

danielmoriskoperth

Great

I bought this hair dryer about two months ago for my wife to replace her hairdryer, that she had for a long time..
She love it very much. She said, that one much quieter than her old one, and dries much faster.
Also, VS Sassoon 3Q has 3 setting options, one for air flow speed (low, high), another for heat setting (low, medium, high) and another for heated or cool air. Fantastic!
After use she has less fizzed and damaged in her hair and only need to use minimal styling products.
Price was great too.
We are very happy with VS Sassoon 3Q, great product.

Llhah

LlhahVIC

Good product

I bought this hair dryer recently. This hairdryer is efficient, working well for me, dry my hair quickly, but doesn't over dry my hair. Love this product. The only thing I don't like is the sound, is big loud.

LJY

LJY

Elegant!

Good for fast drying and also real styling. My ex-high school mate has recommended me this because she was also using. I wanted to get something cheaper but I am glad I've chosen this! :)

mamba

mamba

not for me

yes, this hairdryer dries quickly but i find on the lowest speed it is far too powerful for my liking. when styling i much prefer less air flow and this hairdryer on low is like my old hairdryer on high! tried the diffuser but it constantly falls off. overall disappointed but yes, it does dry hair fast!

pradeepa

pradeepaAU

great dryer for the whole family

dries faster and easy to hold, different speed testing is very good
very good for thick hair, and styling
noise is very low, compare to other dryers
price is affordable for all

Vic87

Vic87Rozelle

Great powerful hairdryer worth the money spent

I purchased this hairdryer for myself. I have long thick hair it takes forever to dry my hair. This hair dryer is drying it fast and does the job very well. It is also less noisy than my previous hairdryer. It has a nice sleek body and stylish design and look and looks nice in my bathroom.

Narran

NarranBrisbane

Dries hair super fast

Bought this for my wife a few months ago. It has by far been the best hair dryer purchase so far. Decided to spend a bit more than our usual $40-$50 on hair dryers that take for ever to dry hair and are heavy and annoying and end up exploding in your hand after a few months of use. This one is light, dries my hair in litterally 4 mins and more importantly dries my wifes hair in 5-10 minutes!!!!!! This was one of the main selling points for me during my research as it take long enough for me to get the woman out of the house!!! :). Has cut down complaining time by more that 50%. I'm very happy with this product.

Amy

AmyCanberra

Great hairdryer

Dries hair fast, ergonomic handle and cool barrel makes it easy to hold the hairdryer in different ways. A little heavy, but makes up for it with its speed in leaving your hair dry. Like the nifty little brush included to clean out the fuzz that gathers after some time.

Sarah

Sarah

Excellent value

I purchased this hair dyer 6 months ago and I have been extremely happy with it. It is powerful and dries hair quickly. One of the best hairdryers I have owned, especially for the price.