VS Sassoon 3Q

VS Sassoon 3Q (page 4 of 6)

MPN: VSP3QA

4.1

• Safety

evy23

evy23Sydney

Powerful, great value

LIke this powerful hairdryer! Since I have purchased it, I cut my hair drying time in half. It is also gentle enough on my hair and does not leave it dull. I use it together with Dafni straightening brush for better results and love my new shiny hair! Would recommend this product!

TipT

TipTAdelaide

Great Value!

Bought last year on sale and has had no flaws ever since
Airflow is strong and powerful and can dry and style hair in seconds compared to other leading brands.
It is highly underestimated and i do not regret my purchase on it.

Jordan

Jordan

Perfect to use

Nice I am
Use nhi this since 2010 really help full when you on rust
Like it a lot . Very nice volume and easy to use . Perfect .

bongo

bongoAdelaide, SA

Love it!

Totally love this hairdryer. I've had it for about 6 months and use it everyday. I didn't think there would be much difference from this one to my old one but there is. It's not very noisy, light weight and has different speeds and heat functions. No more bad hair days for me since. *punch the sky*

Gill

GillSydney

Great drying without high heat setting

I love this hairdryer. It dries my hair quickly without requiring a lot of heat so it doesn't damage my hair. It is very lightweight but the thing I like the most is that it is quiet. I tried a few in the shop as this was important to me and this was the quietest.

ccortis

ccortisAU

Very good and works well

Works well and does a great job drying my hair. Seems really well built and doesn't feel cheap at all. My only real issue is the cord is really chunky and long so storage is made a more difficult.

Tilli

TilliToowoomba

Perfect

I really like this hair dryer as it isn't as loud as ones I have had previously and it drys my hair well. Settings are good if I need to dry the kids hair as it doesn't burn their head. Not too heavy and I was able to get on special at Myer.

Chrise

ChriseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Powerful, quick dryer.

This dryer is light and comfortable to handle, with a powerful motor which dries quickly. My only concern is the back of the dryer near the filter sucks long hair or clothing in against the filter.

seirane

seiraneMelbourne

Love it!

I got this hair drier from my boyfriend.
I like how the air blow very strong and has 3 level of hot settings, cool settings and air strength.
It makes my hair dry very quick!
It also comes with hair diffuser.

Judy

JudyBrisbane

Good Performance but high price

I bought it from Myer when it's on sale. However, the price is still high comparing to other hair dryers. I have to admit it worth the money I paid. It's light weighted and has well above average performance. It's a nice dryer to be used everyday.

jibberjabber

jibberjabberAU

Great mid range hairdryer

I usually need to spend a lot of money to get a quality hair dryer to deal with my amount of hair. I was considering buying a GHD but after being given a Priceline voucher as a gift last Christmas I took a punt on this VS Sassoon 3Q. Have to say I am very happy. It is much lighter than my last hairdryer, and has a decent amount of power and heat as well as a cool shot setting. I would definately recommend

Ajj

AjjSydbey

Close to perfect!

Bought this recently. Very nice dryer. Has a pure cold blast which is beautiful.
Very simple with 5 years warranty. I am very happy.
Front panel doesn't fall off but could have been little better with a click in.

Conair A.VS Sassoon

Hi Please call Conair customer service on 1800 650 263 and we will send you out a new concentrator.

Karrot B

Karrot Bmelbourne

Salon level hair dryer!

Got this as gift! love this powerful dryer, dry my hair very quickly & it is not that noisy compare to other models. It got cool air as well as heating. Really loving it offers 5 years warranty.

Only downside is I wish it has more heat setting, it only offers 3 settings for heating.

Hussai

Hussai

perfect

it very used full item. i used for my hair it dries very quickly. and it work perfect. i very happy with and it is cheap. worth to buy the item.

Purnima

PurnimaMelbourne

It's Great!!

I have recently started using this product and I must say it's worth spending money on it because it's definitely works as it claims. It is very lightweight, very easy to hold and handle. It dries my hair quickly, earlier I had Remington hair dryer, which was quite heavy and i used to take like minimum 20 mins to half an hour to style my shoulder length hair ( which I think a lot time specially in morning) but now it takes just 10 to 15 mins to get the same work done with this 3Q hair dryer. I am really happy and satisfied with the product.

P.P

P.PMooneepinfs

Good

Easy to use hair dryer but the the concentrator nossle keeps falling off. It's a powerful hairdryer but the the noise is a bit of a pain and it's not light either
I recommended it

Conair A.VS Sassoon

Hi, It sounds like you concentrator isn’t a tight enough fit to stay on properly. This can be easily fixed by sending you a brand new concentrator call VS Sassoon Customer service on 1800 650 263

Vyom B

Vyom BAU

It is great and has a lot of features

It really does what it says it does dry your hair faster and you don't feel your hair getting damaged it really give your hair smoothness and that all day shine

VinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A nice hair dryer but there is one problem

We purchased this hair dryer while it was on sale (got a good bargain). The motor is quite powerful and it is quite light weight but the concentrator and the volumizer nozzle keep falling off. It is a pretty bad design for a nice hair dryer. I am contemplating using some super glue on the concentrator nozzle. This might fix the issue once for all

I would recommend the product if you are sure you won't get ticked off by the constant falling of the nozzle

Conair A.VS Sassoon

Call vs sassoon customer service on 1800 650 263 and we can send you a new concentrator.

Vin

Thanks! I received the replacement concentrator and it works very well!

excellent.

Anujk

AnujkMelbourne

Does the job

D.C

D.CMelbourne

very powerful dryer

i bought this because the sales person recommend this to me. he told me this is a very good product if i have kids. good for hairs and very powerful. i guess he is right. after i bought this one, we use it pretty much everyday and it does a great job.