VS Sassoon Instant Heat Ceramic Curler VSCD16HA (19mm)

VS Sassoon Instant Heat Ceramic Curler VSCD16HA (19mm)

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Megan N

Megan NAU

Good

Cheap and does its job. It takes a long time to heat up, I have to use the highest setting for my hair. I choose the number 30 option because I have thick hair and it curls beautifully! I'd highly recommend this to those who are new to hair curlers!

SK42

SK42Perth

Does what it promises

Easy to use, quick to heat, many different temperatures (though I wouldn't recommend going above 3...), handy little stand to keep it away from surfaces, and the auto-shut off means I never have to worry about having left it on again!

Noella

Noella

Not hot enough

Purchased this VS Sassoon curling iron at the same time I purchased the VS Sassoon hair straightener, both "duds". I love the fact it has a tong like feature to hold hair to twist round, I also like that it has auto off, but this product doesn't heat up enough to produce great curls. both these hair products are going back to Priceline in Mornington Victoria where I purchased them tomorrow. I'll be buying an alternative brand.

fei

fei

very quick to heat up

I bought it for approximately $30 dollars and, it heats very quick for 20 seconds and shape my hair well. Easy for my to control. This is my first curler so I cannot compare with other products but I think it works excellent. Need to use with hair spray otherwise my hair will become straight when I go back home.

Alex Tse

Alex TseQueens Park

Decent for its price

Paid $20 for it, it's small in diameter but useful if you wanna DIY your hairstyle in the morning.
It heats up quickly relative to other curlers I've bought previously.

agatha1960

agatha1960

Perfectly fine....until it blew up after 6 months use

I bought this in November 2015 and it worked very well until this morning when it went 'bang' while I was using it and tripped the house safety switch. Now I am nervous about getting a replacement from Big W in case it happens again.

See all VS Sassoon Instant Heat Ceramic Curler reviews