VS Sassoon Instant Heat Ceramic Curler VSCD16HA (19mm)

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VS Sassoon

3.1

Horrified!!

I purchased this product just over a year ago but didn't use much until recently. First of all the metal stand became detached. I could live with that. Then last week I was busy curling my hair and it just quite literally fell apart!! Everything just sprung off, mid-use. I was left holding just the main (hot) barrel!! Absolutely horrified. This had been kept boxed until recently, and whilst in my care had never been dropped.

Purchased in January 2020.

Noella
Noella

Not hot enough

Purchased this VS Sassoon curling iron at the same time I purchased the VS Sassoon hair straightener, both "duds". I love the fact it has a tong like feature to hold hair to twist round, I also like that it has auto off, but this product doesn't heat up enough to produce great curls. both these hair products are going back to Priceline in Mornington Victoria where I purchased them tomorrow. I'll be buying an alternative brand.

See all VS Sassoon Instant Heat Ceramic Curler reviews