VSCD16HA (19mm), VSCD9HA, VSCD150HA
See the Best Hair Stylers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VS Sassoon

Horrified!!

I purchased this product just over a year ago but didn't use much until recently. First of all the metal stand became detached. I could live with that. Then last week I was busy curling my hair and it just quite literally fell apart!! Everything just sprung off, mid-use. I was left holding just the main (hot) barrel!! Absolutely horrified. This had been kept boxed until recently, and whilst in my care had never been dropped.

Purchased in January 2020.

Sleeping Satellite
Sleeping Satellite

It failed after one use.

I used it only once since I bought this and took it out to use after a few years but it never worked again. I had placed it in a bag out of reach of everybody for a few years but it just didn't work ever again after that one time.
Big fail VS. since it's out of warranty, they can't and won't do anything about it.

Other Hair Stylers