VSCD16HA (19mm), VSCD9HA, VSCD150HA
See the Best Hair Stylers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VS Sassoon

Megan N
Megan NAU

Cheap and does its job. It takes a long time to heat up, I have to use the highest setting for my hair. I choose the number 30 option because I have thick hair and it curls beautifully! I'd highly recommend this to those who are new to hair curlers!

SK42
SK42Perth

Does what it promises

Easy to use, quick to heat, many different temperatures (though I wouldn't recommend going above 3...), handy little stand to keep it away from surfaces, and the auto-shut off means I never have to worry about having left it on again!

Other Hair Stylers

fei
fei

very quick to heat up

I bought it for approximately $30 dollars and, it heats very quick for 20 seconds and shape my hair well. Easy for my to control. This is my first curler so I cannot compare with other products but I think it works excellent. Need to use with hair spray otherwise my hair will become straight when I go back home.

Alex Tse
Alex TseQueens Park

Decent for its price

Paid $20 for it, it's small in diameter but useful if you wanna DIY your hairstyle in the morning.
It heats up quickly relative to other curlers I've bought previously.

Hair Stylers

Find out how VS Sassoon Instant Heat Ceramic Curler compares to other Hair Stylers

Amanda
AmandaAdelaide

Very good

Great quality for money. I got it from bigw for $20 and im very happy with it. It heats up quickly and creates great curls. It works well on any length hair and it has a clip so you don't burn your hands. I recommend it to everyone! its very reliable.
Heats up fast, its very reliable, the curls stay strong, heats to a good temperature

Maria77
Maria77AU

VS Sassoon Instant Heat Tong

I'm usually not a great fan of VS Sassoon when it comes to heated appliances (especially straighteners) however this product was different.
It is easy to use; heats up quickly; makes soft, loose curls and doesn't damage the hair as much as other hair curlers I have previously used. It is also really cheap, I brought it from Big W for only $23.
The only disadvantage is that it doesn't have a temperature control, however this isn't really a great problem as the product still heats up well..
Inexpensive. Heats up quickly. Creates soft, beautiful curls.
No temperature control.