VS Sassoon Crew Cut VSM7565A

VS Sassoon Crew Cut VSM7565A

MPN: VSM7565A

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (9%) · No (91%)
  • Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (5)

Marcin R.Kryczek

Marcin R.KryczekSydney, NSW

Junk.

Sooner or later it will brake apart.The top blade have to slots "Plastic"slots.inner Wire holds the top blade .Sooner or later rather sooner vibrations passed onto wire increases size "dameges"of this slots.Your top blade falls.what a rubbish.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer for $65.00.

Nathan LPerth, WA

How did this product ever make it to market ?

I received the clippers for Christmas and now hope I can return them. My head looked like I had a fight with a lawnmower and lost ! Luckily I had not thrown out my old clippers and was able to salvage what was left of my hair, these are seriously crap clippers, and after reading other reviews I cant believe they ever made it to the market place.

Purchased in December 2019 at Shaver Shop.

Battery issues

I’ve had two of these now. I actually don’t mind the cut that it gives, so maybe my head is the right shape. You do have to trim around the ears and base of neck with supplied trimmer, but that’s why they supply it.

Battery lasted 11 months with the first one and the Shaver Shop replaced it no arguments. 2nd one has lasted three and a half years, so it’s out of warranty and not much chance of another replacement. I’ve only charged it about 3-4 times so it’s pretty poor. For 5he price it’s not good value and I wouldn’t recommend it.

Purchased in March 2016 at Shaver Shop for $119.00.

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy JanCentral Queensland, QLD

Crap dont buy it or you will be sorry

Dont waste your money the Battery is stuffed in less than 12 months and i havent got the reciept , read the other reviews in regards the battery fault its true , also it did not do a good job when it did work

Purchased in January 2019 for $119.00.

MC

MCPerth, WA

Waste of Money

Purchased in November 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for $119.00.

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chunks and uneven

I have a husband and teenage son who both like short hair. I bought one thinking that it would be well used and worth the $100+ price tag. I was wrong. Im not a hairdresser but it grabbed chunks, was uneven and generally a disaster. Shavershop wouldnt take it back. Biggest waste of money. Gave it to my mother law for father and she couldnt use it either. Wouldnt recommend.

Purchased in December 2018 at Shaver Shop.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Save your money and buy standard clippers

Purchased in October 2019 for $97.00.

Mr K

Mr KCooroy

BATTERY FAILS TOO EARLY ! But there is a hack.

The battery dies way too soon and when you open it to see how small it is, its no wonder !
Just rip out the battery and twist the DC wires together direct to the motor and plug it into a 12 V DC adapter for a SUPER CHARGED CLIPPER !!
Hardwired this thing shaved my head in seconds flat and with a perfect cut,, question is how long will it survive on TURBO : )
Kol.

Purchased in January 2018 for $100.00.

Geelong user

Geelong userSouthwest, VIC

Battery has failed on 2 different Sassoons

Battery failed to recharge so I returned the product - luckily I kept the receipt.

Replaced product has failed in the same way after a couple of uses.

Worthless. But this time I didn't keep the receipt.

Purchased in January 2019 at Shaver Shop.

The Angry Shaver

The Angry ShaverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This thing is an absolute shocker.

LesN

LesNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked for a while

Bought in August 2017. If I take my time it works well - but for the sides and back with the clippers I need assistance. I got 11 haircuts and now it won't work. Green charging lights come on but the cutter won't rotate. Taking it back to where I bought it but I'm sure the disclaimers on the warranty will send me packing. Will write a new review if they fix it free of charge. I can get an excellent buzz cut haircut at the local shopping center for $10 - so I guess I almost broke even but that's not good enough.

Purchased in August 2017 for $119.00.

Avinash

Avinash

Worst product ever

Left two big patches on my head. I had to go to the barber shop right away to fix my hair. Dont buy this. Waste of money!!

m r

m rwinmalee

great

works great for me got it for xmas 2018 tried it out and only thing i did was have it on lower setting and cut more hair off than i wanted but cuts great great design going to save on $15 hair cuts every 3 weeks

Don’t believe the ad bombardment - these are absolutely useless

My partner had seen the advertisements touting this as the answer to all his head shaving problems.
It was $119-00 at the Shaver Shop, and the girl talked us into a big bottle of oil too as an up sell.
We bought it on Boxing Day, got home today and tried it. Three days after buying and and one use later, it’s in the bin.
I would package it up and demand a refund, because it's not fit for the use intended, but can’t be bothered paying postage to send it back.

Waste of time and money

Product is a poor design, Promises but does not deliver!

I think head shape is a big factor I used the shortest setting and it left two big uncut patches on the back of my head.

Get some conventional Clippers and avoid the gimmicks.

Waste of money

I bought this for my son. He ended up having to go to the hairdresser for fix his hair up. Left patches, couldn't get into all the areas on his head. My husband even tried it and we ended up using the old fashioned hair clippers instead. Yes, should be taken off the market.

Useless piece of crap

The cut was very good on top of my sons head but the back and sides either didn't cut or were patchy spent 20 minutes going over and over in different directions and still had to get out the old clippers out to finish the job and make it presentable. This product should be taken off the selves and used as wheel chocks for a steam roller.

What a joke

What a jokeBrisbane

12 mths old and it's fallen apart

I've had my VS crew cut for about 12 months now using it about twice month no problems at all until today, it started cutting rough and then the plastic middle of it broke away and is now in 3 or so pieces, happy days not :( you'd think for the price you pay for this equipment it would last a few years at least... Oh well looks like I'll be going back to my old faithful 15 year old wahl clippers

Billy

BillyMelbourne

Battery

Got the Vs crew cut for Xmas 2018 used twice and now won’t charge. Waste of money. Won’t recommend this to any one. Hopefully the company going to look into the battery problems. Unhappy client.

VS Sassoon
Conair A.VS Sassoon

Please kindly call Conair Customer service on 1800 650 263

Don’t waste your money!

I haven’t seen a product this useless in a long time! Very uneven result, looks like a blind man cut my husbands hair. Next time I’ll get our 5 year old to do it, she’d do a better job.