VS Sassoon Crew Cut VSM7565A

VS Sassoon Crew Cut VSM7565A

MPN: VSM7565A

• Causes Irritation Yes (4) · No (12)

Mr. GRUMPY

Mr. GRUMPY Hunter Region, NSW

Absolute Rubbish !!!!GRRRRRR.....

These "clippers" should be called hackers!!!! The worst cut ever. It is SO patchy, it took deep chunks out & totally missed the hair at the top of neck/skull base. I bought this from The Shaver Shop after seeing the "false advertising" on t.v.
Hope I can get a refund or store credit...

Purchased in September 2020 at Shaver Shop for $110.00.

robbo59

robbo59Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A cut above

Purchased in October 2020 at Shaver Shop Online store for $119.00.

MarshallCentral Queensland, QLD

Goes alright.

Purchased in January 2018 at Shaver Shop.

Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

Find out how VS Sassoon Crew Cut VSM7565A compares to other Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

Fantastic device

Bought this because of the pandemic. All the barbers I know do not sterilise their scissors and combs and never use disposible aprons or wear masks. They treat life as normal. Frightening! So this device is the answer. Now I do not go to barbers.

Purchased for $119.00.

Allan simmonds

Allan simmondsMid North Coast, NSW

This has only been used three times

My VS Sassoon has stopped. Won’t charge properly. Red light stays on and when green light comes on, only stays green with red flickering, and then lights go out.only used it three times and doesn’t turn on.

Purchased in September 2018 at Shaver Shop for $119.00.

DenisSydney, NSW

The Crew Cut

It’s a great product and does what it claims after the user learns how to use it properly- so pleased to have it! Saved me a heap of money. I’d recommended it to anyone who likes a crew cut

Purchased at Westfield.

r.j.hines.93

r.j.hines.93South East Queensland, QLD

Patchy and uneven cut

Uneven noticeable cut. Parts are visibly longer and shorter and looks very patchy. This is using the size 2 setting and I have quite a round head, so thought I would get a very even shave. I was wrong. Left my head quite red and only a little bit sore with minimal pressure.

Purchased in June 2020 at Shaver Shop Online store for $119.00.

Darrell R.

Darrell R.Pilbara, WA

Cuts very unevenly

Due to the shape it cuts deeper in some spots and shallow in others. Seem to have to even it out the cut with the mini clippers every time.Tried to use it a few times and have given up. Waste of money

Causes IrritationNo

Good machine with bad batteries

Butteries don't last and they cannot be replaced without major work. The cutter would work fine otherwise. The accessory cutter works good and has got replacement batteries which last for a long time.

Purchased in February 2017 for $120.00.

Marcin R.Kryczek

Marcin R.KryczekSydney, NSW

Junk.

Sooner or later it will brake apart.The top blade have to slots "Plastic"slots.inner Wire holds the top blade .Sooner or later rather sooner vibrations passed onto wire increases size "dameges"of this slots.Your top blade falls.what a rubbish.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer for $65.00.

Nathan L

Nathan LPerth, WA

How did this product ever make it to market ?

I received the clippers for Christmas and now hope I can return them. My head looked like I had a fight with a lawnmower and lost ! Luckily I had not thrown out my old clippers and was able to salvage what was left of my hair, these are seriously crap clippers, and after reading other reviews I cant believe they ever made it to the market place.

Purchased in December 2019 at Shaver Shop.

Battery issues

I’ve had two of these now. I actually don’t mind the cut that it gives, so maybe my head is the right shape. You do have to trim around the ears and base of neck with supplied trimmer, but that’s why they supply it.

Battery lasted 11 months with the first one and the Shaver Shop replaced it no arguments. 2nd one has lasted three and a half years, so it’s out of warranty and not much chance of another replacement. I’ve only charged it about 3-4 times so it’s pretty poor. For 5he price it’s not good value and I wouldn’t recommend it.

Purchased in March 2016 at Shaver Shop for $119.00.

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy JanCentral Queensland, QLD

Crap dont buy it or you will be sorry

Dont waste your money the Battery is stuffed in less than 12 months and i havent got the reciept , read the other reviews in regards the battery fault its true , also it did not do a good job when it did work

Purchased in January 2019 for $119.00.

MC

MCPerth, WA

Waste of Money

Purchased in November 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for $119.00.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chunks and uneven

I have a husband and teenage son who both like short hair. I bought one thinking that it would be well used and worth the $100+ price tag. I was wrong. Im not a hairdresser but it grabbed chunks, was uneven and generally a disaster. Shavershop wouldnt take it back. Biggest waste of money. Gave it to my mother law for father and she couldnt use it either. Wouldnt recommend.

Purchased in December 2018 at Shaver Shop.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Save your money and buy standard clippers

Purchased in October 2019 for $97.00.

Mr K

Mr KCooroy

BATTERY FAILS TOO EARLY ! But there is a hack.

The battery dies way too soon and when you open it to see how small it is, its no wonder !
Just rip out the battery and twist the DC wires together direct to the motor and plug it into a 12 V DC adapter for a SUPER CHARGED CLIPPER !!
Hardwired this thing shaved my head in seconds flat and with a perfect cut,, question is how long will it survive on TURBO : )
Kol.

Purchased in January 2018 for $100.00.

Geelong user

Geelong userSouthwest, VIC

Battery has failed on 2 different Sassoons

Battery failed to recharge so I returned the product - luckily I kept the receipt.

Replaced product has failed in the same way after a couple of uses.

Worthless. But this time I didn't keep the receipt.

Purchased in January 2019 at Shaver Shop.

The Angry Shaver

The Angry ShaverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This thing is an absolute shocker.

LesN

LesNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked for a while

Bought in August 2017. If I take my time it works well - but for the sides and back with the clippers I need assistance. I got 11 haircuts and now it won't work. Green charging lights come on but the cutter won't rotate. Taking it back to where I bought it but I'm sure the disclaimers on the warranty will send me packing. Will write a new review if they fix it free of charge. I can get an excellent buzz cut haircut at the local shopping center for $10 - so I guess I almost broke even but that's not good enough.

Purchased in August 2017 for $119.00.