VS Sassoon Curl Secret VSP2667A

VS Sassoon Curl Secret VSP2667A (page 2 of 5)

MPN: VSP2667A

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Doreen

DoreenMelbourne

Have to be patient to get the best curls

I bought this from Target last week. Easy to use but only small clusters of hair can be curled at one time. Have to have lots of patience. But very good results at the end.

Nicola J

Nicola JPerth

It’s okay

I really love this curler it's so easy, fast and convenient, I only hate that sometime my hair gets stuck haha ouch! I think if maybe they made the curler bigger so you can curl thicker amounts at a time

Unsafe product

When I first used this product I thought it was amazing. Until my hair got jammed while the heat almost burnt my scalp. I gave it another go a few weeks later thinking perhaps i did something wrong. But while midway the same thing Happened. I almost resulted in cutting my hair to release it. It heats up to a high degree and your hair can very very easily get jammed inside. Strongly recommend against this. It is not safe

Gsy

GsyNSW

I love it!

I purchased this when I had about shoulder length hair. As I have very thick& straight hair, it usually took me more than 30mins to finish with normal ordinary curler.
With this one, it took me max 10mins!
However, my hair is quite long now, and it's so much harder as I can only have very small strands to put in to the barrell..
Still, I love this product, so easy to use, you don't have to be an expert to curl it as it'll do it for you and you get gorgeous curls!
I did my friend's pre-wedding hair and she loved it too!

Ameera

AmeeraSydney

Nothing beats ta this.

Amazing, it take exactly 10 minutes to curl my hair and my hair is long! It's easy anyone can use it.. I don't think I will ever use my old curling iron!

Great Product, So easy to use!

This is the best hair curler that I have ever purchased! so easy to use and quicker than using the regular curling wands. Hair can get a little stuck if you try to put too much hair into it! But if you follow the easy instructions hair curls like a dream!

Becca

BeccaSydney, NSW

Best hair curler there is!

I have honeslty tried everything to get my hair curled nicely from home i cant style my hair at all its always so lifeless and straight, this is the only product thats worked for me and i recommend it so much i could tell everyone about it! It honeslty has given life to my hair and its super easy and convenient to use! I hardly write product reviews but i had to on this hair curler! Dont waste your money on anything else honeslty it does it all!! I am so grateful for this product its been a lifesaver to my hair!

Hair got stuck

After following the instructions carefully and getting good results. One section of my hair got stuck and started burning. I eventually managed to get it out but it was so burnt I had to turn it off and now have a short piece on the side. Not happy. If I'd been doing something wrong I'd be okay with this. But now I'm too scared to use it again.

Public avenger

Public avenger

Works well

Works well for me.
Even though I have refine hair I still apply a small volume each time in curling my hair.
I would recommend applying hair protection mist prior to using as it can gets really hot.
Pros: It does the trick
Cons: If only it has a bigger curl setting in order to get the hollywood glamorous look hair

Not a safe product

I followed the instructions and just had 2 small sections left to curl and my hair got caught. There was steam coming out and I turned the power off at the power point. The device would not realise my hair and my husband had to cut my hair. I have very long hair and now have a short patch of hair where my hair was cut to be freed from this device. Very traumatised and upset.

Do not buy!!

Stay away!!! Every second curl tangled my hair. The last one was so bad i had to cut my hair off to get free from it. I have used my sisters Rusk one which has never tangled my hair so its not my incompetence. Do not purchase. Pay that bit extra and buy the brand Rusk. Not a paid review.

like it but...

I dont like it when my beautiful hair gets stuck and starts to sizzle lol... i have somewhat thick hair so it takes ages i think its crap that if you have a bit of a frizz in your hair it creates an error in the curler which grabs and tangles your hair. After a while i got the hang of it and now know how to use. I woulf reccomend it but with better directions and warnings!!

Hair burnt and falling out

I got this item as a gift and I wish that never happened. I had thick, long strong hair which I would often curl or hear style. The first time I used this product it left my hair burnt and failing out noting I followed the instructions very closely. Now my hair is seriously damaged and has to be cut off. Life destroying product. Stay away at all costs.

Hair got stuck burnt hair and scared little girl

I did 2 little girls hair first one was really good second one after 3 curls it got stuck burnt her hair so bad and terrified her took so long to pull her hair out don't know why this happened

Sarah

SarahGold Coast

The best curling tool on the market

I have been using the curl secret for
Over 2 years now and it is by far the easiest and most effective curling tool I have found for my hair. The curls last for 2'days and I have waist length hair. I use no products whatsoever and have perfect curls.
However whilst it's perfect for my hair it doesn't seem to curl my daughter hair very well so I really do think it depends on your hair type along with the technique you use.
I would definitely recommend the tool to try.

Best hair curler ever

After having tried rollers, GHD and various other implements to curl my hair ... This is by far the easiest and most effective way of curling my hair. I have fairly fine, straight shoulder length hair and I find this quick and easy to use. The back of your hair can get tricky so I must use a mirror . The curls last , and have a lovely soft natural shape about them .
I find that I got better at using this after a few times . Best hair curler I have ever used .

VS Sassoon
Conair A.VS Sassoon

Hi there,
We are so happy you love our Curl Secret and got the results you hoped for, thanks for sharing your experience.
For more style inspirations and tips make sure to follow us on Facebook. @vssassoon
Love VS.

Great way to lose or damage your hair!

illbdamned

illbdamnedMandurah

Got my hopes up.

I've had this product for a while and I absolutely loved it. I have long thick hair and always followed the instructions when using it (clean hair, untangled, small sections etc.) I have read a lot about people getting their hair caught/ripping their hair out and I didnt understand how that was possible when using it properly, until it happened to me. My hair got caught and it refused to let go, it started smoking and frying my hair so I panicked and yanked as hard as I could. It ripped out a chunk of my hair and also the curler barrel is now broken and it doesn't work anymore. Very very disappointing.

GrimReaper555

GrimReaper555South East Queensland, QLD

Frightening and such a time waster

If I could give this a 0 star I Would. I have long thick hair and yes!! I have looked at the instructions properly and I was doing it properly and half the time it would suck my hair in get stuck and rip my hair out. At one point I went to a hair dresser driving with this thing still in my hair I couldn't get it out and I didn't want to cut my hair. The hair dresser told me herself this is one of the worst inventions. Also it is a time waster I have fat arms and I am not an athlete I refuse to stand in front of the mirror for hours on end pulling small parts of my hair so the thing can beep 9 seconds later. It's so stupid and I'm currently selling it on eBay for 50 bucks. Heck if it doesn't sell I'll throw it out on the street.

CandyFairy

CandyFairyQLD, 4116

So Good!

I have been using this for a few years now and it is really great. if you take the time to read the instructions carefully and follow them you shouldn't have any issues. I have really long hair down to my bum and I have no issues with using it. My hair is naturally frizzy so I do find straightening it first does help a lot. It gives a great variety of different shaped curls and makes my hair really bouncy with the most luxurious waves. You can watch my video tutorial here - [weblink removed]