VS Sassoon Diamond Luxe Straightening Brush VSP2440A

VS Sassoon Diamond Luxe Straightening Brush VSP2440A

MPN: VSP2440A

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rojina s.

Rojina s.Sydney, NSW

It's pretty good

It's very good I love it. Makes my hair silky smooth. Not too heavy as well.it gets heated very quickly .very easy to use. Suited for both wet abd dry hair.Quick delivery.

Purchased in April 2019 at Target Australia for $50.00.

Hair Care
Hair Length Long
Hair Style Wavy
Straightening Time 45 minutes

Tersea G.

Tersea G.Perth, WA

Loved VS

I absolutely love this straightening brush.
VS Sassoon is always my go to. It leaves my hair shining and straight, it doesn’t take very long to heat up. It has cut my straightening time in half.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia.

Hair Care
Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Wavy
raj

rajAdelaide

Easy to use

This brush is a great investment for me. It only takes me a quarter of the time it used to. I now section my hair into 3 sections on each side, brush under, then on top each section. That's it. Amazing.People who want to save as much time as possible and just want hair to be straight-ish instead of super sleek and straight.

gisele

giseleBrisbane

vs is the brand

I always use vs when it comes to hair. its a bit shock to me to know australia doest sell vs brand hair wash (they are really good!!)

the straightening brush is good and value for money

Becks

BecksMelbourne

Not what I expected

Not sure if it’s because I have frizzy hair, or if it’s too short, but this hair brush didn’t do what I wanted. It left my hair still wavy, not straight at all. I wouldn’t purchase this again.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Great and quick

Received as a xmas present so im not sure of the cost but i am impressed. I have naturally frizzy and curly hair and a small straightening iron takes literally hours, this thing takes 20min max! Its so easy to use, the onky con is that it doesn’t get as close to roots as the irons however it’s ease of use makes up for that. Its not something i would have purchased myself as i was quite skeptical but im glad i was given it! 5 stars for sure!!

Allison

Allison

Quick and easy

I was very sceptical about using a straightening brush since I have natural curly hair and know that brushing it causes major frizz but I was desperate and thought I’d give it a go. Success! It heats up quickly and if you separate your hair in sections, it straightens quite effectively. The only downfall is that it does eventually make my hair frizzy. But it’s a good quick straightener for a last minute job.

Betttles

Betttles

Works ok but nothing on GHD

I have quite Curley hair, this does straighten out the curl but not completely. Also easy to burn fingers on during process. It does heat up quickly enough and there is a plus that it brushes your hair at the same time. For me this can add a bit too much volume if I don’t straighten enough.

Chan

ChanSydney

Excellent product

The product is easy to use.it has three different settings which you can use according to the hotness that you require.its also not damaging my hair and it also has a shine effect to your hair.however if you want your hair to be really flat straight I wouldnt recommend this.this is good if you want tiur gair to be a bit straight and voluminous.

Jane

Jane

Good but not great

I purchased this product for my daughter who has extremely frizzy hair. The brush heats up quickly and feels good to hold. We have had no problems with the operation of the brush, but it doesn't reduce the frizz as much as we would have hoped. Still happy to use it though.

Chris W

Chris WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does the job

I purchased this as I hoped it might be kinder to my hair than a straightener and it is but doesn't give the same result. It's great to use when you are in a hurry, you can just run it through as you would brush your hair. Heats up really quickly but be warned, use the glove, IT GETS HOT!!

mgracel

mgracelGold Coast

Awesome brush at a great price point!

Brooke

Not for frizz-prone hair

bazza76

bazza76Adelaide

easy to use

This product is pretty good, the brush itself if fairly wide so hard to straighten long hair as it's difficult to get to the roots and pull all the way down. Easy to burn fingers trying to get close!

Not suitable for short hairstyles

This product does not live up to its name. The brush does not straighten as well as a the traditional straightening tongs and because of the thickness of the brush it's not possible to get right to the roots. My old straightener is faster and the results are much better.

Stacy

Stacy

This product is amazing

Very happy with this straightner
So easy to use
Don’t pull the hair & glides through the hair with ease
& heats up super fast & don’t feel like it’s butning the hair

Kruti

KrutiNewcastle

Easy, Quick, Worth the price

Jess

JessMelbourne

Simple

Very easy to use and has a cute design to it. Results do last up to two days which is great if you're lazy like me. Leaves your hair sleek and shiny.

mary_hello

mary_hellomcclaren vale

very easy to use

Im so happy with this, works well and without fault. it runs through my hair very smoothly and isn't sticky at all like my old one. It hasn't snagged at all yet and I don't expect it to.