MPN: VSP2440A

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Loved VS

I absolutely love this straightening brush.
VS Sassoon is always my go to. It leaves my hair shining and straight, it doesn’t take very long to heat up. It has cut my straightening time in half.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia.

Hair Care
Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Wavy

Easy to use

This brush is a great investment for me. It only takes me a quarter of the time it used to. I now section my hair into 3 sections on each side, brush under, then on top each section. That's it. Amazing.People who want to save as much time as possible and just want hair to be straight-ish instead of super sleek and straight.

vs is the brand

I always use vs when it comes to hair. its a bit shock to me to know australia doest sell vs brand hair wash (they are really good!!)

the straightening brush is good and value for money

Not what I expected

Not sure if it’s because I have frizzy hair, or if it’s too short, but this hair brush didn’t do what I wanted. It left my hair still wavy, not straight at all. I wouldn’t purchase this again.

Great and quick

Received as a xmas present so im not sure of the cost but i am impressed. I have naturally frizzy and curly hair and a small straightening iron takes literally hours, this thing takes 20min max! Its so easy to use, the onky con is that it doesn’t get as close to roots as the irons however it’s ease of use makes up for that. Its not something i would have purchased myself as i was quite skeptical but im glad i was given it! 5 stars for sure!!

Quick and easy

I was very sceptical about using a straightening brush since I have natural curly hair and know that brushing it causes major frizz but I was desperate and thought I’d give it a go. Success! It heats up quickly and if you separate your hair in sections, it straightens quite effectively. The only downfall is that it does eventually make my hair frizzy. But it’s a good quick straightener for a last minute job.

Works ok but nothing on GHD

I have quite Curley hair, this does straighten out the curl but not completely. Also easy to burn fingers on during process. It does heat up quickly enough and there is a plus that it brushes your hair at the same time. For me this can add a bit too much volume if I don’t straighten enough.

Excellent product

The product is easy to use.it has three different settings which you can use according to the hotness that you require.its also not damaging my hair and it also has a shine effect to your hair.however if you want your hair to be really flat straight I wouldnt recommend this.this is good if you want tiur gair to be a bit straight and voluminous.

Good but not great

I purchased this product for my daughter who has extremely frizzy hair. The brush heats up quickly and feels good to hold. We have had no problems with the operation of the brush, but it doesn't reduce the frizz as much as we would have hoped. Still happy to use it though.

Does the job

I purchased this as I hoped it might be kinder to my hair than a straightener and it is but doesn't give the same result. It's great to use when you are in a hurry, you can just run it through as you would brush your hair. Heats up really quickly but be warned, use the glove, IT GETS HOT!!

Awesome brush at a great price point!

After researching a few different straightening brushes I was a bit reluctant as many were quite pricey and the ones that weren't didn't have many great reviews. I stumbled upon this one at Priceline for half the price of another one I was looking at and quickly jumped onto Product Reviews and was pleased to see some glowing ones. I decided to give it a go and was very impressed! I took a before and after photo and you can really see the difference.

My hair is quite straight and thick however I do have some kinks in it and after having a baby, I really could not be bothered running a straightener through it every day considering most days, Im just at home and put my hair up in a bun (which basically just makes my hair a mess). The straightening brush is great to run through my hair when I need to duck out.

I will admit, it won't give you the same result as a hair straightener but fair enough as it takes half the time so obviously results won't be the same. It is great though for people who want to get a sleeker/ put together look without any fuss. I like that it has 3 heat settings but be careful, as I put it on the highest and burnt my ear!

Pros: heats up quickly, great to use for busy people, heat mat, well priced, quality brand
Cons: can burn if you go through hair too slowly or if you're running over the scalp so be careful, makes a buzzing sound (this is normal though), not a normal straightener so don't expect the same results

Quick and easy

I purchased this after intensive research and discovered a few brush straighteners that seemed ok. I was looking to purchase a more expensive one but when in Priceline I found this on special with a further $10 off for club members. It is really easy to use just like brushing you hair it doesn’t leave you hair hot and hasn’t damaged my hair. I have wavy, thick, long hair the diamond luxe left my hair straight and soft in under 10 minutes. It does make a gentle buzzing sound but there was a red pamphlet in the box explaining that this is normal for the brush. It comes with a glove which is very useful and a mat for your bench. In the mornings I quickly go over and straighten out any kinks from hair ties ect... and it literally takes a minute. I’m so glad I purchased this.

Not for frizz-prone hair

I was looking to replace my Instyler and after reading the reviews on this website purchased this Brush. I have fine, frizz prone hair that gets worse in hot and humid weather. I have used this brush for about 6 weeks and it does not do the job. The straight style is not even holding for 15 minutes now we have hit the summer. It is much easier to use than the Instyler but the hair style just does not hold. My hair is like it was never straightened 15 minutes after using the Brush. Not that the Instyler has great hold on frizzy hair either-- that's why I was shopping for a replacement. I have come to the realisation that I need a proper straightening iron like a GHD or similar for my hair and anything else is a poor second. For someone with a different hair type, I can say it is quick and easy to use and easier to clean than an Instyler, but if you want a lasting all-day style, I think that you too will need a real straightener.

easy to use

This product is pretty good, the brush itself if fairly wide so hard to straighten long hair as it's difficult to get to the roots and pull all the way down. Easy to burn fingers trying to get close!

Not suitable for short hairstyles

This product does not live up to its name. The brush does not straighten as well as a the traditional straightening tongs and because of the thickness of the brush it's not possible to get right to the roots. My old straightener is faster and the results are much better.

This product is amazing

Very happy with this straightner
So easy to use
Don’t pull the hair & glides through the hair with ease
& heats up super fast & don’t feel like it’s butning the hair

Easy, Quick, Worth the price

I have medium to thick, wavy, frizzy, shoulder length hair. I don’t use any hair sprays or products after washing my hair or before using electronic gadgets. Generally, I use a hairdryer and then a straightening iron to have a manageable look.

I would definitely recommend this as
1. It is just ONE gadget which smoothens my curls and frizz and makes my hair look manageable. I timed my use, it took 5 mins to get my everyday look.
2.This one gives a nice volume vs the iron which gives a flat look.
3. Worth the money I spent as I had no intentions of spending over $100.
4. Pretty easy to use as you can brush it slowly like a hair brush or lift and pick up sections of hair closer to scalp.
5. Inclusion of a hand glove which helps you do the same sections of hair 2-3 time depending on what outcome you want.

Flip side
1. Your hair needs to be dry, so previous night wash or same day dried by hair dryer or let it naturally dry if you are not in a hurry
2. As the hairbrush gets warmer, you could hurt your scalp.

Overall, happy with what I received. Wouldn’t have settled for anything less.

Simple

Very easy to use and has a cute design to it. Results do last up to two days which is great if you're lazy like me. Leaves your hair sleek and shiny.

very easy to use

Im so happy with this, works well and without fault. it runs through my hair very smoothly and isn't sticky at all like my old one. It hasn't snagged at all yet and I don't expect it to.

A very good straightener

Im very happy with the results produced by my straightener brush. The results last up to 48 hours for me!! It is probably the easiest one for me to use after trying other brands. It heats up very quick but not too fast. I recommend it 5/5.