VS Sassoon Go Travel VS5344A

VS Sassoon Go Travel VS5344A

MPNs: 4074 and VS5344A
See the Best Hair Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VS Sassoon

Lea
LeaMelbourne

Very Noisy Hair Dryer

I bought this from Priceline for around $25.00. very bad decision that I ever made for hair dryer. very noisy sound if you click to the second one, I need to put ear plug every time I use it, very annoying. the option is only 2, while my last hair dryer before have 3 options ( with cool air), in summer time, it would be really hot to use it. I found Kmart and Big W have cheaper hair dryer (around $15.00) with better quality.

Michelleasked

What are the dimensions H × W × L for unfolded & folded? Also the weight please

hhh
hhh

Folded 14x20x8cm at the widest.
The top block is 16cm front to back, bottom handle is 18cm

Unfolded 16x26x8cm. The top block is 9cm high.

Michelle

Thanks for that, I couldn't find the measurements anywhere, Google didnt help.

MIA
MIAasked

I have a vs5344 go travel hair dryer and am travel to usa. How do you change to 125v?

AmandaMac
AmandaMac

MIA, There's a small dial on the inner side of handle (closer to the cord end) to switch it between 240 or 125v. The dial has a small slot in it so I use a thin coin like a 5 cent piece or a thin screwdriver and that does the trick to turn it. Hope that helps.

VS Sassoon
Conair A.VS Sassoon

Hi Please kindly contact aus_info@conair.com and we will forward you the instruction manual.

Get an answer from our members and VS Sassoon representatives