VS Sassoon Go Travel VS5344A

VS Sassoon Go Travel VS5344A

MPNs: 4074 and VS5344A
See the Best Hair Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VS Sassoon

Alice
Alice

It’s okay

I bought this just for going to travel, there’s only two options on the temperature but it’s okay, the size is really good and you can fold it together! It only requires more time for you to dries up all your hair

Purchased in May 2018.

Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does the job

Cheap and good for everyday use if your hair is not too long. Not powerful enough for extra long hair but can't ask for more at the recommended retail price.

Bruce
BruceVIC, 3000

Cheap and usable, however not very powerful

It's cheap, I got it for less than $20 from Target and I find it very usable, and as the name suggested it's is good as a backup hairdryer when travelling in case the hotel doesn't provide one.

It's loud but not very powerful, but it gets the job done. Not very impressed by it but you can't ask much for this price :)

Phoenix G
Phoenix GMelbourne

An average hair dryer

This hairdryer is very noisy. It has two levels of power, yet to get the quickest results, I use level 2. On level 2 the hairdryer is very noisy. I wouldn't recommend using in the mornings. But in terms of traveling it folds and it very convenient to travel with and fits nicely into a bag or suitcase.

Hair Dryers

Find out how VS Sassoon Go Travel VS5344A compares to other Hair Dryers

Frappe
FrappeMelbourne

Good

It is cheap! And it is prefect for me as i dont have much hair and it is just fit for me to use it after washing my hair but it is not quite sutuble for my mum as she got much more hair then me

Sabtsang
SabtsangSydney

Great for travelling!

Small compact hair dryer great for travelling, handle able to bend as well. Very powerful compared to other travel hair dryers especially hotel hair dryers. I would not use as my daily hair dryer though as it is a bit slow.

Teresa Hilton
Teresa HiltonQueensland, 4101

Good.

Bought this hair dryer, as I was traveling a lot when I was studying at university. Its a good compact hair dryer that does the job where you can fold the handle. I bought this at Price line at a very affordable price.

The only downside of this product is that it is a bit loud and it does not have a cool setting. It also takes a while for me to dry my hair with this hair dryer (I have thick hair), even with the highest settings.

C.A.
C.A.Melbourne

Does the job

This is a good budget option for a hair dryer if you're not after anything fancy, but just want something functional. I purchased this from Priceline for around about the $30 mark, and it meets my expectations.

David
DavidSingapore

Good purchase

I got it 2 months ago from target and I've been bringing it with me when I travel. It's a very good essential and also it is LIGHT which is always good for travelling. And also, it comes with a 2 year warranty. It's very inexpensive too. It does a decent job, not the best but definitely not the best. I only use it when I travel and I need something small

Hair Dryers

Find out how VS Sassoon Go Travel VS5344A compares to other Hair Dryers

MJQ
MJQMelbourne

Always check prices

We didn't buy this from the internet but bought it from Target in store at $19. The internet is not always the cheapest. Bought as a travel dryer so not used yet.

Charles
CharlesSt. Lucia

ok

well it has the minimal functions. There are only 3 modes: high, medium, off. And when it is on, it will heat up automatically and doesn't allow me to turn off the heat. I would have gone for other hair dryer if I were smarter