VS Sassoon Go Travel VS5344A

VS Sassoon Go Travel VS5344A

MPNs: 4074 and VS5344A
See the Best Hair Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VS Sassoon

• Safety
Pixie
PixieMid North Coast, NSW

Best ever travel hair dryer

Bought this little beauty at Target - a fabulous fold-up hairdryer with two heat settings which I take everywhere with me when I travel and fits snugly in the corner of my luggage. Very happy.

Purchased in August 2019 for $19.00.

Pinkay
PinkayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It’s good

Bought it in the LA because there’s no hair dryer at the hotel. I am now sometimes using it at home too in my room when i do not want to dry my hair using the normal one and standing at the toilet. It dries my hair fast and it is also very light.

Purchased in July 2018.

hhhSydney, NSW

As strong as a normal hair dryer except it's travel sized.

Folds up nicely. Taken it away for trips a few times. The plastic is strong enough to hold up against tightly packed clothes in a bag.

I haven't been able to find a travel hair dryer at this high wattage, this is pretty high for a travel hair dryer.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store for $17.80.

Jam
JamVictoria

Love this travel hair dryer

Whenever I travel or go away somewhere, either a short or long trip, I always pack this travel hairdryer with me. Bought this as a replacement because my last one was a dud and it died after a couple of uses. I have been using this for a while and it's great.

Purchased in November 2018.

Sarah
Sarah

Great size and functionality

This hairdryer does not make so much noise and does a good job with having 2 options to set the heat. its small size and light weight make it easy to carry when traveling.

Purchased in March 2017.

Coffee drinker..
Coffee drinker..

Amazing Hair Dryer for the price!

Bought this to take to hospital and it is an amazing hair dryer. Works great. Noisy but can't complain. Folds small. Great on long hair. Has the heat of a normal larger dryer but so compact. Cools down quickly and easy to travel with. Honestly for under $20 it is a real great dryer. Nice and light to use as well. I will be taking this when I travel as takes up hardly any room. Just great!!

Vivian
Viviansydney

Good

My mum got this for cheap and its honestly good. It dries my hair pretty reasonably but honestly the best thing about it is the price. Also the fact that its small and folds up. Honestly don't need anything fancy. why spend hundreds on a dyson when something else gets the job done too? Although if you have the money to spend i guess why not.

BradP
BradPSydney

Awesome little dryer to last a lifetime

Just got this from Myer's sale, really good product. Housemate had it for 2 years and it works really well. Perfect for people who travels a lot as well. Would really recommend to introduce a hook at the end of the dryer as a necessary measure.

Gone_to_the_beach
Gone_to_the_beachSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great simple hairdryer

A no fuss, compact hairdryer. A great option for something simple. The max temperature is cooler than I expected, no option for a hot setting but that wasn't a problem. It certainly has power and dries my hair very quickly. An all round good hairdryer and at a reasonable price

Bruce
BrucePerth

Perfect compact size

Work really well and it's So quick to dry hair. Folds nicely to be compact for travel. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was for the low price.

Marian Spencer
Marian SpencerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Travel Companion

I love this hairdryer. I purchased this for it's small size, lightweight, ergonomic and expensive feel. I was impressed with the power and heat it produced. Though it does feel expensive it was a greatly priced product. Doesn't take up too much space in your hand luggage.

AmandaMacAdelaide

Great for travel

I got this hairdryer for travel and I'm very happy with it. I absolutely hate the wall hairdryers in hotels as they are too weak and overheat, as it takes a while to dry my hair but I don't have to worry about that anymore now I have my travel dryer. It's lightweight but still powerful, dries my hair quickly and I love how it folds up and doesn't take up much room in the suitcase. I have used it on several overseas trips now and it's going really well.

Boon
BoonSydney, NSW

Portable yet powerful hair dryer

Was looking for a budget hair dryer and came across this at David Jones on sale for $20 - great deal for a compact (handle folds down) and yet full strength hair dryer. Haven’t had any issues and probably use this more nowadays than the big one!

Ttle36
Ttle36Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect hairdryer for travel

I have been after a small, compact hairdryer that does not compromise on power for awhile. This was on special at Target Australia and I decided to bite the bullet and purchase it and I’m extremely glad that I did.

A.I.
A.I.Melbourne

Small and easy to carry

I like this one because the handle can be fold up and when I travel, I can put it in luggage and easy to carry. Also my bathroom is not too big so space is spacious. I can fold it up and put on the table instead of put it inside the cabinet and I have to bring it up when use it.