VS Sassoon Goddess VSP95CA

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gentle on my hair in comparison to other straigtheners

It is a good quality hair straightener and much cheaper that ghd, it delivers great results and thanks to steam, keeps my hair in great condition, sleek and polished, love this and would recommend it. Steam makes it better and I can see that it is gentle on my hair in comparison to other straighteners.

Lovely this hair straightener!

This is a very lovely straightener, helps me achieve that ultimate sleek and shiny hair that I only dreamt of, the straightener is easy to use and is easy to store, It heats up quickly and I am ready to style within a few seconds. the only improvement I would recommend for the read paint on the metal to be more durable, it is already scratched in a few places and starts to peel off, although I only used it for a few months. This is the reason I gave it 4 stars, other than that it is great!

Use it often

Use it often, great results, heaps of settings, creates mist if wanted, gorgeous color, defiantly recommend, slides accross hair wonderfully, amazing for the price would defiantly get again. I own multiple hair tools from this brand... all fantastic

Love the results

I purchased with new straightener from Hairhouse and love it. I love that it is generating steam from a small water tank which is refillable and burning the water and steam first and not the moisture from my hair. It works really well and I love the results that it produces. I would recommend it for medium and long hair as it works best!

Straight for a day

It heats up quickly and does get my unruly hair straight. However it usually only lasts until i sleep on it. I found filling the water tank to be a bit of a mission and often questioned how safe it was being like that. Works much better on thin hair rather than thick hair.

Love It

Great for thick hair. Heats up very quick. Straightens my long thick hair very fast. Thickest one I could find on the market although not sure if these are any longer available either? If they are still available, I highly recommend buying one.

Pretty good!

I have had this straightener for awhile and it definitely does a good job! The steam feature is definitely the best part, leaving the hair less damaged and frizz free. However, the ceramic plates are not as higher as GHD straighteners, but still do a great job!

Quality for cheaper price and trustworthy brand

I've used many VS sassoon products and this is by far my favourite! I live in a humid area yet the goddess keeps my hair frizz free and tame throughout the entire day. The plates heat up quickly and the steam produced as it run it through my hair ensures my hair doesn't fry and dry out. Would definitely recommend to anyone with frizz prone, coarse hair like myself!

Great performer!

This is a great straightener! Uses steam to help protect the hair and not dry out or burn it. Very quick to heat up and easy to use. Very comfortable and gives fantastic results. My hair is smooth, shiny and straight afterwards and it lasts! If you can find this on sale I'd thoroughly recommend giving it a go!

Does the job

I bought this product for my wife last year. She's happy with it and used on regular basis. Money well spent. Does the same same job as GHD and other expensive products

Effective heat distribution

Great for days when I can't be bothered, mostly use it for beach waves. Recommend to people who want a well priced tool that will last a fair while. Their hair curlers are also awesome!

Mine did not last long

Was great when new, however, lost it glossy red color in patches within a couple of months! I was careful not to overheat it. Also, the compartment where the water fills broke much faster than I expected. Cannot use this function anymore. Have used the product for under 6 months! Used every second day for 10 minutes every morning.

Please call Conair customer service on 1800 650 263. We carry some spare parts for model number VSP95CA

Great straighteners. Much kinder to hair.

These are great. Heat up fast. Easy to use. I like the steam function but sometimes it drips and can burn the hands. Occasionally the straighteners snag the hair but overall they're much kinder on my hair than the ghds. My hair has grown better and broken less since using these.

Smooth n Easy

Bought this few years back and happy with the results from this product. Its is quite easy to use and with the steam feature becomes more effective.It takes time to heat up but works well on my locks.Its quite elegant looking and works well for my long hair and makes them Smooth n Straight .Just a bit bulky otherwise a good choice.

Okay, but not my favourite.

i got this as a gift but now it just sits in the drawer of my vanity table, unused. my hair is pretty frizzy and always high maintenance, but while this heated up pretty fast imo, it still took quite long just to straighten my hair. won't recommend to friends.

The steam function is a nice idea, but impractical in application

I purchased the Goddess as I wished to use the steam function to control rebellious cow licks on my fringe.
Hot humid conditions however usually prompt hair to frizz! I hadn't thought that one through.
I do like the variability in temperature. The heating plates themselves are quite wide. I would have preferred narrower plates as I am only doing my fringe, however I cannot get a 'smaller' iron that has the same power and heat control as the larger models other than going to the more upmarket straightening irons.
It heats up relatively quickly - the number which indicates temperature stops flashing once you have hit the mark.
Hair glides through easily.

I own a VS hair dryer so I had good experiences with the brand beforehand. If you are in the market for a sub $100 straightener this is a good choice.

Looks nice

it was good, was a gift for a friend, she loved it. it worked. temperature control was there.

Loves the colour, easy to use, doesn't snag the hair,

took a while to heat up. don't burn yourself. needs a longer cable. overall would reccomend for anyone looking to buy a gift for a friend

Good

I love it. I bought the tiny version first, it's good but takes a lot of time. With this one I only need 5 minutes in the morning for my hair done. I think it's really good and I love VS products in general.

It is ok.

I am quite happy with the results form this product. I just use it in the morning before I go to work. It is easy to use as it only takes 10 minutes to straight the hair. It normally takes 3 minutes to heat up and does not damage the hair. But sometimes, it would snag on hair during operation. It could be due to I am in a hurry to straight my hair. Overall, it is ok.

Love vs

Love vs. easy to use. Not very loud. Not hurt haire. Fast and enough power. Love vs. easy to use. Not very loud. Not hurt haire. Fast and enough power.