VS Sassoon Hot Air Brush 'n Style VS8080A

VS Sassoon Hot Air Brush 'n Style VS8080A

MPN: VS8080A
See the Best Hair Stylers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VS Sassoon

4.4
    Rez
    RezSydney, NSW

It is ok

It is ok to dry your hair, but if you have thick, long hair it will take a while. I thought it will straight my hair as well as it says brush and style whlie drying them but it does nothing.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store for $28.00.

Bring back the VS6777/2A please!

I have a VS808A but only because VS6777/2A has been discontinued.
    In comparison - the old VS6777/2A has smaller brushes and lower heat settings - perfect for fine and short hair. I can't find any hair dryer/curler/styler like it anywhere and would buy the old model in a heart beat if it became available again.

Other Hair Stylers

AMY
    AMYSydney, NSW

Good for dry and comb

Had my haircut short, I bought it for myself with expectation that this product will dry and style my hair at the same time....It is good to dry and comb, but styling didn't come up to my expectation...

Julie
    Julie asked

Does this straighten your hair as well? Thanks

Maggie

Well it's not designated as a hair straightener but I imagine that it could be used to straighten your hair by simply brushing downwards instead of curling it under, which is what I do.

MargC
    MargCasked

What is the diameter of the brush?

VS Sassoon
    Conair A.VS Sassoon

This styler has 2 x brushes.
    1 x 38mmThermal brush for initial drying & styling.
    1 x25mm hard bristle brush for the finishing touches. Ideal for smooth shaping ends, fringes or shorter styles.
    Conair customer service support

Pamela N.asked

Diameter of vs8080A hair brush styler does it rotate?

Maggie

The ceramic head is 4cm across. No the head doesn’t rotate but the cord swivels so you don’t get tangled.

Pamela N.

Is there there a VSassoon rotating hair brush /dryer with a 20mm or less diameter
    brush for short hair? I already have the digital one with the 40 & 50mm brushes.

See all VS Sassoon Hot Air Brush 'n Style VS8080A questions