VS Sassoon i-Pro Intensive VS7475A

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great blades but seizes from time to time

Close cuts very well. Had mine for a couple of years, used about once a month for a full head and beard trim. Does the job better than anything I've had before but.....
Hope this helps others who might get the same problem. About twice a year it will run for only a few seconds. Undoing the head and cleaning out all the hair and oil seems not to help. Do not run with the plate removed and the blades still in place, they could fly off and blind you. Runs a bit longer than with blades attached but not by much. Persevere. Keep switching on and off without the blades and gradually it will run for longer. Keep going until it runs without stopping for about two minutes. Replace blades and plate and it may go for another six months. To oil, moisten finger with oil and rub the back of the blades. Do not drip oil onto the mechanism because this will make it seize up sooner.

Very good product

I was looking for my husband a gift something he can use. I brought a Vs shaving machine, he is very happy with the product. Very easy to use and its only $128 with 3 years warranty. My husband using this product for 2 and half month in week 3 to 4 days.

Absolute rubbish, do not buy

Cuts well but after 3 months of use it won't charge anymore. Made in China so do not buy. Very disappointed with this product. Should of purchased a Wahl. Definetly do not buy this product

Vs Sassoon I-pro Intensive

The reason only 4 star was it did not come with a protective cover for the blade only a disposable one that fell apart but it gave a really good cut best one i have had so far would recommend

Amazing

I have used many clippers before corded and cordless . These once definitely cost me the most but definitely worth the money. Thanks VS Sassoon for bringing out an amazing product.

Really does cut hair in one stroke!

Bought this after using the cheap $20-$40 versions. Those ones would take over 45 minutes to cut through my 4 year old boys hair. They don't have thick hair but they do have a lot of hair. This VS Sasoon had both kids hair cut in 10 minutes!! Cuts really nicely and feels great in the hand. Will NEVER buy cheap hair clippers EVER again.
Cuts hair in one stroke

Why did I wait so long

Its unbelievable that I waited so long for cordless clippers.
After using corded clippers so long, these clippers evoke a feeling of freedom. Its pleasant not to have a power cord tangled around my neck when I am clipping my hair.
They feel great in my hands and are sharp and nimble, buzzing my head, removing my shabby growth and making me look like a coconut.
Light and feels good in my hand. No cord.Cordless. Freedom. good battery life. 3 Year warranty.
Nothing as yet.

can it be used for beard trimming?
This is a hair clipper only .not sure but it is a very good hair cutterI don't have a beard (never have) so I am unfamiliar with this practice. I do use it to trim facial hair (1 to 3 weeks growth) to ~1/2mm by using it with no comb and the taper in its shortest position. It is solid and feels well constructed.

guys, while using the shift lever, are the two blades (fixed and moving) constantly evenly aligned or not? While looking at this product at the shop, the difference was as well as 2mm between right and left side, such was the misalignment! what is your experience please?
Yes when using the taper leaver it does move the blades further apart or closer together to create a longer or shorter length when selectedNo no, I meant at one setting, the blades are not clearly aligning..eg. just by looking at it, at the left side there is a difference of 1mm and at the right side there is 3mm! To correct it, I had to adjust the fixed part with bit of a force on the whole "head", but then pressing the lever again put both the blades into misalignment (left-right wise)Just depends where the blade has oscillated to when the motor cuts out.

CategoryMen's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers