VS Sassoon i-Pro Intensive VS7475A

VS Sassoon i-Pro Intensive VS7475A

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DaverandSydney, NSW

Great blades but seizes from time to time

Preeti

Preeti

Very good product

I was looking for my husband a gift something he can use. I brought a Vs shaving machine, he is very happy with the product. Very easy to use and its only $128 with 3 years warranty. My husband using this product for 2 and half month in week 3 to 4 days.

JohnnyO

JohnnyOMelbourne

Absolute rubbish, do not buy

Cuts well but after 3 months of use it won't charge anymore. Made in China so do not buy. Very disappointed with this product. Should of purchased a Wahl. Definetly do not buy this product

Vs Sassoon I-pro Intensive

The reason only 4 star was it did not come with a protective cover for the blade only a disposable one that fell apart but it gave a really good cut best one i have had so far would recommend

Amazing

I have used many clippers before corded and cordless . These once definitely cost me the most but definitely worth the money. Thanks VS Sassoon for bringing out an amazing product.

Tabs

Tabs

Really does cut hair in one stroke!

Bought this after using the cheap $20-$40 versions. Those ones would take over 45 minutes to cut through my 4 year old boys hair. They don't have thick hair but they do have a lot of hair. This VS Sasoon had both kids hair cut in 10 minutes!! Cuts really nicely and feels great in the hand. Will NEVER buy cheap hair clippers EVER again.
Cuts hair in one stroke

SpookBendigo, Victoria

Why did I wait so long

Its unbelievable that I waited so long for cordless clippers.
After using corded clippers so long, these clippers evoke a feeling of freedom. Its pleasant not to have a power cord tangled around my neck when I am clipping my hair.
They feel great in my hands and are sharp and nimble, buzzing my head, removing my shabby growth and making me look like a coconut.
Light and feels good in my hand. No cord.Cordless. Freedom. good battery life. 3 Year warranty.
Nothing as yet.

Mel

Melasked

can it be used for beard trimming?

VS Sassoon
Conair A.VS Sassoon

This is a hair clipper only .

Evelyn

not sure but it is a very good hair cutter

Spook

I don't have a beard (never have) so I am unfamiliar with this practice. I do use it to trim facial hair (1 to 3 weeks growth) to ~1/2mm by using it with no comb and the taper in its shortest position.
It is solid and feels well constructed.

Michaelasked

guys, while using the shift lever, are the two blades (fixed and moving) constantly evenly aligned or not? While looking at this product at the shop, the difference was as well as 2mm between right and left side, such was the misalignment! what is your experience please?

VS Sassoon
Conair A.VS Sassoon

Yes when using the taper leaver it does move the blades further apart or closer together to create a longer or shorter length when selected

Michael

No no, I meant at one setting, the blades are not clearly aligning..eg. just by looking at it, at the left side there is a difference of 1mm and at the right side there is 3mm! To correct it, I had to adjust the fixed part with bit of a force on the whole "head", but then pressing the lever again put both the blades into misalignment (left-right wise)

Daverand

Just depends where the blade has oscillated to when the motor cuts out.

Get an answer from our members and VS Sassoon representatives