VS Sassoon i-Twin Trim VSM7275A

VS Sassoon i-Twin Trim VSM7275A

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Trucker

Trucker

Not any good

I've owned this for just over 12 months. This was never a good trimmer. For the price I paid I was expecting a lot better quality. It now no longer recharges & is in the bin.

southernland

southernlandBrisbane

It cuts, it hurts, it's in the rubbish bin

After going through a few inexpensive but relatively good beard trimmers over the years I decided to spend a few more bucks on this product in the hope I was treating myself to something that would cover all my trimming needs and be decent quality. It was no pleasure at all to use. The dual blade makes it awkward and cumbersome to use against the face and it seems to tweezer as much hair as it cuts. You can remove the second cutting blade however this doesn't stop the hair pinching and just exposes the mechanism that joins the blades and it fills with hair trimmings. Even the nose trimmer attachment lets this grooming kit down.