VS2306A, VSC2386A
See the Best Hair Stylers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VS Sassoon

1.5
  • Hair Length Medium (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1)
  • Hair Care
Leanne
LeannePerth, WA

Useless

Despite following exact instructions and watching online guides, this did nothing at all. Not even a wave let alone a curl. I tried for hours to get some result but nothing. I have pretty curly hair naturally but like to blow dry my hair straight and then put nice curls in rather than my natural frizz.
A rubbish produce and total waste of money.

Purchased in May 2020 at Priceline for $45.00.

erns
ernsSydney, NSW

Burnt face

I have severe burn marks on my cheek and side neck after a accidentally tap on the cheek. I have accidentally touched myself before with GHD straighteners and curlers however the severity of the burn is quite serious given that skin was found on the curler. I would not recommend to anyone. Quite dangerous

Purchased in March 2019 at Priceline for $34.39.

Other Hair Stylers

lindalee
lindaleePerth, WA

Dont waste your money, you'll need it for band aides

I thought this would be good as i have long hair, well I thought wrong!! Even after practice i can get the desired curl but the 'heatproof' glove....dont use that. You will end up burning yourself rather badly, I used a silicon kitchen glove as the one they supply...USELESS. Its more like a silky glove and certainly NOT heatproof. Huge waste of money!

Looster
LoosterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Use it only occasionally

This product is good only if you have long hair. Because the barrel is pretty large, short hair doesn't go around the curl as well. It's easy to use, the barrel heats up fast and it curls my hair pretty well.

Hair Stylers

Find out how VS Sassoon Keratin Protect compares to other Hair Stylers

Gsy
GsyNSW

Working OK, needs practice

I have a long hair and wanted a beachy wavy when I go out. It was on sale at Myer so I bought it. When I used it for the first time, it didn't work at all. So I researched on google & youtube, I tried again- voila!
It's not easy to use but once you know how to use it, you can have a beach wavy hair!
Try youtube clips and practice!
But I wouldn't recommend it if you're a first timeer.

Lauren
Lauren

Wish i read the reviews before purchasing

I've got another VS Sassoon curling wand that curls wonderfully but it was a smaller wand and I wanted one with a bigger barrel for bigger waves
THIS THING IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS. URGH. Waste of time and money. Wouldn't even donate it cause it's rubbish.

So Disappointed!

This product was incredibly disappointing. I was looking for something to create big curls but this did nothing at all. The barrel got hot, but this only meant needing to be careful so as not to burn yourself. I had no curls, wasted time & a lot of frustration. A massive waste of money. I would not recommend it to anyone!

pandarine