2VS Sassoon Keratin Protect

3.0

Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy

This does not work - i have medium length curly hair and this did not result in any curls at all. The barrel is too big to fit my hair around to create any shape at all. Waste of money. Show details
Leanne
LeannePerth, WA5 posts

Useless

Despite following exact instructions and watching online guides, this did nothing at all. Not even a wave let alone a curl. I tried for hours to get some result but nothing. I have pretty curly hair naturally but like to blow dry my hair straight and then put nice curls in rather than my natural frizz.
A rubbish produce and total waste of money. Show details
Hair Care
erns
ernsSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified VS2306A

Burnt face

I have severe burn marks on my cheek and side neck after a accidentally tap on the cheek. I have accidentally touched myself before with GHD straighteners and curlers however the severity of the burn is quite serious given that skin was found on the curler. I would not recommend to anyone. Quite dangerous Show details
lindalee
lindaleePerth, WA32 posts
  VS2306A

Dont waste your money, you'll need it for band aides

I thought this would be good as i have long hair, well I thought wrong!! Even after practice i can get the desired curl but the 'heatproof' glove....dont use that. You will end up burning yourself rather badly, I used a silicon kitchen glove as the one they supply...USELESS. Its more like a silky glove and certainly NOT heatproof. Huge waste of money!

Looster
LoosterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC19 posts

Use it only occasionally

This product is good only if you have long hair. Because the barrel is pretty large, short hair doesn't go around the curl as well. It's easy to use, the barrel heats up fast and it curls my hair pretty well.

Gsy
GsyNSW8 posts

Working OK, needs practice

I have a long hair and wanted a beachy wavy when I go out. It was on sale at Myer so I bought it. When I used it for the first time, it didn't work at all. So I researched on google & youtube, I tried again- voila!

It's not easy to use but once you know how to use it, you can have a beach wavy hair!

Try youtube clips and practice!

But I wouldn't recommend it if you're a first timeer.

Lauren
Lauren7 posts
  VS2306A

Wish i read the reviews before purchasing

I've got another VS Sassoon curling wand that curls wonderfully but it was a smaller wand and I wanted one with a bigger barrel for bigger waves

THIS THING IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS. URGH. Waste of time and money. Wouldn't even donate it cause it's rubbish.

Serina T
Serina TPerth

So Disappointed!

This product was incredibly disappointing. I was looking for something to create big curls but this did nothing at all. The barrel got hot, but this only meant needing to be careful so as not to burn yourself. I had no curls, wasted time & a lot of frustration. A massive waste of money. I would not recommend it to anyone!

pandarine