VS Sassoon Keratin Protect Straightener VSLE2540A

VS Sassoon Keratin Protect Straightener VSLE2540A

MPN: VSLE2540A

4.5

• Hair Length Medium (2)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1) · Curly (1)
  • Straightening Time 10 minutes (1)
  • Hair Care
Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Value for money.

straightens and curls nicely. Unfortunately I do find you have to use a higher heat with this straightener as it very slim make.
My hair thin so it works alright with my type of hair would be interesting to see if thick hair works well with this straightener.

Would recommend having auto switch off after 10 mins because I am worried I will burn my house down part from that it does the job!

Purchased in August 2020 at The goodguys for A$44.00.

Hair Care
Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Wavy
Straightening Time 10 minutes
Kalas

KalasSydney, NSW

Don't waste money on expensive straighteners!

I had a Silver Bullet Ionic straightener which finally died on me after 16 years. Yes it cost me a fair bit back then but was totally worth it! Looking at purchasing a new one but didn't want to spend over $200. Found this one for a steal which had everything I was looking for from temperature control (up to 235 degrees) to keratin infused and ceramic plates. Had to try it to believe it and it was just as good if not better (maybe because these would have improved over so many years), but for the price I paid, it was the purchase of the year! (On special Harvey Norman $46) Lets just hope it lasts 16 years as well!!

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$42.00.

Hair Care