VS Sassoon Lithium-Pro Face and Body VSM7420A

VS Sassoon Lithium-Pro Face and Body VSM7420A

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matt

MattBrisbane

Absolutely excellent!!

VS are the best shavers ever! I will never use another electric shaver brand again! If this was waterproof the review title would be "The best shaver on this planet by far!"
Every negative review I've seen is from folks that are unaware of how to look after this "new technology" of Lithium batteries! Guys you CAN'T leave a lithium battery FLAT for any long period of time or when you finally do go to recharge IT WILL BE DEAD & will never ever take a charge again. Always recharge before placing in storage, & RE-CHECK that it's still charged frequently. Easy as!
Thankyou VS for another affordable Bee's Knee's shaver! My last VS shaver is still going strong 7 years later & has NEVER nicked or cut my skin! ...Enjoy!

Stopped working

Worked pretty well but after about 4 months I it wouldn't turn on anymore. Even after being fully charged it stopped working completely. It never even got wet as I always dry shave!
Took it back to the store and got a full refund so it was o.k on that front but overall very disappointing.

Fogey

FogeyPerth

Woeful instructions

The instruction book is woefully inadequate. The illustrations are poor (where there are any) and I have one part that I don't know what it is or how to use it. Some parts I can't name. The trimmer may be really good. I don't know because I don't know how to use it! I've looked online but can't find any instructions other than the ones I got with the trimmer.

VS Sassoon
Conair A.VS Sassoon

Please contact Customer service for VS Sasson products to discuss on 1800 650 263 or email me on aus_info@conair.com
Regards Natalie , Customer service Conair